[Eng] Taken over

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Eng] Taken over - Page 3 Empty Re: [Eng] Taken over

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 23 Jan 2021, 22:39

[Eng] Taken over - Page 3 5d56a78eca11d7c26dc2202eddd7fd75
Honestly he wasnt really impressed by the way she started raising her voice and defend her family. Though, he couldnt help but listen closely to her more detailed description. He figured she was right, it wasnt her fault if she didnt know more about the situation. He wasnt satisfied, but at least he had found a little spark of hope. He turned back to face her, with a more calmed look on his face. "Can you tell me if you dad kept any of these messages? I read some letters lst evening, but there wasnt anything mentioned about Bristol or pirates," he spoke calmly, though he was so done with following someone that barely left any marks. "Do you know if your dad kept a dairy or something like that? There might be something useful written in there."
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36694
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sat 23 Jan 2021, 23:17

[Eng] Taken over - Page 3 TaUXVRn
I cursed myself at running my mouth and giving Johnny the information. But I figured that if Johnny was after the same pirates my father had to deal with, he would make his crew fight those pirates in my father's stead. In the end the pirates would only fight amongst eachother. "My father wouldn't allow me in his study, he's had royal orders before and knows very well how to hide them," I said while thinking out loud, "not to mention they would use codes to conceal information. However, my father was sharing all of his information with my brother, to get him ready to succeed him. He would be more loose about the information and might've written it in his diary." That would be the only lead I could think of by myself. I'm sorry for selling you out like this, dear brother, was all I could think of. My brother had always been good to me and treated me as if I was a treasure. This could easily be counted as betraying his trust. Luckily he will never find out, because Johnny would never let me off this ship ever again.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Female Aantal berichten : 14784

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 23 Jan 2021, 23:44

"Ah great, so i gotta find back my ol' rusty ship and get your brother to join me huh," he rolled his eyes, not really feeling with two Rosewoods. Though he held back his mocking when she mentioned how her brother used to keep a dairy as well. "And where is this dairy?" He asked her, "does he keeps his own office?" He asked her before he brushed his hand through his hair, "you know what. Screw this place," he said reffering to the dining room before he stepped over to her, taking her arm, "i want you to lead me the way," he said, before he dragged her with him out of the dining room into the halls.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 24 Jan 2021, 00:00

Before I knew it, Johnny had my arm in his hand and started dragging me out of the dining room. "I can walk by myself, thank you very much," I said and pulled my arm out of his hand. It's one thing to have to live by people's rules and do what I've been told when it's people of actual ranking. It's another thing when it's an uneducated pirate physically forcing me. "He should be keeping his diary in his personal study in his own quarters," I said, "the room is at the back of the ship, close to my parent's sleeping quarters. We'll probably have to snoop around to find it, I'm pretty sure he keeps it in the first drawer on the right side of his desk, as that's the only one that can be locked." If I chattered away this much already, might as well give him the whole deal. "I'm unsure where he keeps the key, as I've only seen it when he had it in his pocket, but at least it saves you the trouble of trying every key on this ship."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 24 Jan 2021, 00:27

He didnt even replied ti her anymore when she started giving him the directions, all he was focussed in right now was finding her brother's room. As he couldnt deal with carefully opening every door, he simply gave each if them a hard kick to open each of them. Though it would be a lie if he said he didnt felt adrenaline kick in every time he did so. He actually had to hold himself back from bursting out in laughter.
He stood still when they finally reached a somewhat fancier looking room. Though, not fancy enough for it to be her parents' room. "I dont need a damn key," he mumbled, his voice back sounding serious as he stepped into the quarters. He scanned around, trying to figure out if there was anything useful. Like clothes, weapons or jewel they could sell. Until he stepped over to the office, to the drawer she described. He raised his sword before he smashed it between the drawer and the desk, trying to open the furniture by force..
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 24 Jan 2021, 13:57

While Johnny was trying to force his way into the lock of the drawer, all I could do was stand in the door opening and watch him trying his best. Five seconds in the room and he already made it into a mess, and now he's even ruining a perfect oak piece of furniture. It's clear he doesn't even know the worth of that kind of object. As I was looking at all the items that were laying around in shambles now, my eye fell on the jacket my brother was wearing last morning. Did he come here and took it off before the ship was raided? I walked towards it and searched the inner pocket. There it was, the key to his drawer. "I think this might make things much easier than bashing around with your sword," I said to him, while holding up the key to drawer.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 24 Jan 2021, 15:04

The male turned his head when he heard Adelynn speaking again, his eyes trailed over to the shiny key in her hand. He took a deep sigh, "Really? Ye just ruined my fun," he mumbled before he pulled his sword out of the wood. He actually turned some more quiet when he approached her, taking the key from her hand before he turned back to face the drawer. He stepped back and tried the key to unlock the furniture. He found himself getting nervous as he slowly opened the drawer. He wasnt even sure if Adelynn had been telling the truth anyway. If there wasnt a dairy or letters in here, he was back at zero. He bit his lip in anticipation, until he noticed the shape of a book, a hand written what looked like it had been used daily. "Yo ho ho, look at this!" he cheered as his while excitement found its way back into his body and couldnt even suppress a small genuine laughter. And honestly, he looked just like an ordinary person doing so. He turned back around to face Adelynn, showing her the book as he carried a cheeky smile on his face. "Why dont you head to the kitchen and tell the cook i request him to make you something to eat?" he told her, though his eyes already back at the cover of the dairy. He just couldnt wait to start reading it as soon as possible in hope of finding some clues
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 24 Jan 2021, 18:20

Johnny's excitement at finding the book showed a completely different side of him that was surprisingly... actually pretty cute? Just what are you thinking Adelynn, you can't find a savage like him cute, I told myself in my thoughts. "Well, I'm glad to see how the book can bring you so much cheer," I said, genuinely feeling a sort of comfort to his human reaction, "just as much cheer it gives me to know I'm allowed to eat. So I will excuse myself." My habital body set my foot before the other to make a révérence, but when my hands went to reach for a dress, it remembered the situation I was having myself in. I straightened myself as quickly as I started doing the bow and made my way to the kitchen as fast as I could, before Johnny would forget his moment of happiness and take away mine by saying I can't go to the kitchen at all.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 24 Jan 2021, 20:55

"yah yah sure!" he waved at her when she took his offer to get something to eat. he didnt even look at her anymore, the only thing he had set his eyes on was the book. He didnt even had the patience to return to his office as he already pulled back the chair from the desk and allowed his weight to sink into the seat. He opened the book, scanning the pages until he found the first day of their travel. Though Adelynn was right, neither did her brother write in complete baby language. Though it was obvious that the situation was about some pirates. but the thing was, Johnathan really couldnt make out whenever it was about some random pirates, or the man he was looking for. "I just need a name.." he hissed to himself, furrowing his brows as he kept his eyes plastered on the pages
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 24 Jan 2021, 22:07

With full energy, I went to the kitchen, almost humming. Who'd thought that being on a hi-jacked ship is the closest I came to feeling a bit like myself and liberated. Only when I got to the kitchen and opened the door to some bulky, muscled men that I reminded myself that I probably shouldn't be so cheerful. The three pirates in the kitchen stared me down. "Waddya wan' lass?" one of them asked and stared me down. I unconsciously looked down at my feet. "Eh, uhm, the captain said I could come here and request something to eat," I answered to the pirate. He grabbed some dry bread and a jug of water. "Here ya go," he answered and I stared down to the measily food. That kind of killed my whole excitement for food. "Uh, isn't there something a bit m-" I started, but was quickly cut off. "This ain't gud enuff for ya rich folk?!" the pirate said. "No, of course not, sir, my apologies," I wimpered, took the bread and water and went to the dining hall to start eating it. I would still have to finish cleaning the room. "I guess I should just get used to it," I said while staring to the ceiling.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Tue 26 Jan 2021, 21:59

[ltr]It actually didnt took him a long time for him to make up his mind. After reading the pages covering the days before and during the trip, he still couldnt recognize anything about the pirates in the writings. He took a deep sigh before he lifted his feet from the desk, sitting straight before he got up. Carelessly dropping the dairy on the desk before he stepped out of the room. He figured Adelynn was probably either still eating or continuing her chores in the dining hall. So he stepped back, entering the dining hall before he noticed Adelynn with the dry bread. Sure, he knew he had given her the same kind of food the other day, but this time she did helped him out in some way. "What the suck are ya eating?" he approached her with a confused frown on his face as he raised her hand holding the bread. It wasnt the reason why he went to look for her again, but it still took his full attention. He looked at her with a puzzled frown before he turned his head to look at the kitchen. Of course, he knew she didnt picked dry bread over fruits by herself..  "Give me a second," he mumbled, before he headed into the kitchen, looking over at the three pirates. "What happened with the fruit? If im right there were still some grapes left before we encountered the Rosewoods." [/ltr]
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 27 Jan 2021, 00:13

Hearing Johnny, I couldn't help but feel surprised. Why is he suddenly concerned with what I'm eating? Besides, didn't he give me the exact same thing last night? Then again, I wouldn't mind some fruits at all right now. But I also didn't want him to find out I'm only eating the bread because I got intimidated by the pirates in the kitchen. "Bread is fine though," I say loudly with a weird smile on my face, and quickly chew some pieces down, "mmmh shuper tashty." I misjudged the amount of bread and still had some left in my mouth. How unrefined of myself. I slowed down the chewing and straightened my back. I heard miss Spence's voice saying those words that she would repeat over and over again: Don't forget your manners, lady Adelynn! Honestly, not hearing her might even be an improvement. "I can't believe I was intimidated by some big pirates after having to hear her nagging all my life," were the words that silently escaped my mouth while mumbling.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 29 Jan 2021, 13:37

One of the pirates turned around after hearing his voice. "Sir are ya even aware of how quick these go bad?" One of them claimed, "ya know its a waste to save those for later." Johnny frowned softly, by his words he could easily make out someone else has been eating them on the way. "Well, what about the cows?" He asked them. "Honestly, we didnt got time to move them over the other day," another one said. "YOU DIDNT DO WHAT?!" Johnny's eyes widened, before his frown only grew. How could they not move the livestock over? "All of us where busy with moving most of their belongings. Ya would have noticed if ya didnt wasted ya time playing ya childish games with them at the deck," the last one said, making Johnny's frown to get even uglier. It was the fact that they literally left their most important food supply on their old ship, lied to him about it AND called him childish. "Ya lot really make me feel like i should unhead ya right here and now. But i dont like the blood mess in the kitchen.." Johnny hissed, they wherent even worth the effort. He stepped over to take a bottle of rum and left with two cups.
"Im sorry, nobody told me that our stock on food in reaching the bottom of it," he mumbled, still carrying a frustrated but calm look on his face, but mixes with some concern. He placed the cups on the table, before he poured some rum into them. "This might make it easier to swallow," he added, before he finally sat down in front of her
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 29 Jan 2021, 18:20

I didn't expect an apology from Johnny at all. "Why are you apologizing?" I couldn't help but ask him, "I'm just a hostage in this situation, it's not like you owe me anything." My eyes fell on the rum and I just stared at the beverage before taking the other cup. I remember how last night it just scraped on my throat, so I just took a very small gulp. This turned out to be a pretty smart choice, as I didn't end up coughing like last time. I guess the drink would be something I'd have to get used to as well, however strong it is. At least he was right about it making the bread less dry. I ate up the rest of the bread that I still had and swallowed it with some of the rum. Though this time I noticed the more I drank of it, the more my head felt lighter. My cheeks felt like they were burning. "Tashtesh gud," I brought out and took a bigger gulp in. I felt like I was floating, which was a really nice and relieving feeling. How was this funny? I had no clue, but it still made me giggle. The paintings on the ceiling looked like they were moving, too, how amusing. "Hehe, look, they're shooting arrowsh at each other!" I laughed and pointed on some random figures.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 29 Jan 2021, 20:06

He shrugged, "thats true, but you DID tell me about Bristol," he said, turning and playing with his cup of rum, "i just felt like rewarding ya with something good." It was his good mood from earlier that made him feel like rewarding her. But he didnt felt bothered to tell her, he had something kore important on his mind. He took his cup, taking a few gulps and right before he was about to speak up again, he overheard her messy speech. Honestly, he didnt expect her to become like this so soon. "Ya really dont have any experience with alcohol huh?" He spoke with a faint mocking chuckle. Looking in the corners if his eyes at the paintings she mentioned about. Her state actually reminded him of his first few experiences with the drink. He was a mess. "And just when i wanted to have a serious conversation with ya," he sighed softly, reffering to how there was no way he could now. He took a calm sigh, "get up, ill walk ya to ya room," he mumbled, not really sure what would happen if he left her like that by herself
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sat 30 Jan 2021, 01:03

The way Johnny talked to me seemed like there was something serious happening to me. But somehow I wasn't feeling bad at all, if anything this was the most free I've ever felt in my life. "I don't feel bad at all though," I said with a confused expression, "but I can't really reject your offer." Why was I taking his offer again? I didn't want to go to my room. My body moved on its own and let itself stand up. The moment I did, though, I felt how I couldn't keep my balance however and stumbled over them. Before falling though, I was able to put my hands on the table for support. I looked at Johnny to the side, still with a confused look. "Johnyyy, my legs are being weird." The only words that could come out were the first things that came to my mind. When looking at Johnny, I also noticed my vision being a bit blurry. "And my eyes are being weird too," I said whiningly. Okay, Adelynn, you can do something as easy as walking. I gathered all my mental power on just getting straight, but the moment I stood on my feet, I felt dizzy again and fell on the chair. I've never felt this way from wine before, was the rum this much tougher? When sitting down, everything spun a bit less. "Still feels kind of good," I said and smiled again.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Wed 03 Feb 2021, 15:44

The male already got up after he finished his line, waiting for Adelynn to get ready as he stepped over to the door. He stopped in front of it and turned around to figure out if she was already following him or not. And upon seeing her stumbling like that, he couldnt help but sigh. "You're a mess," he mumbled, before she started wining at him. "Yeah yeah, im coming," he rolled his eyes as he calmly walked holding back towards her. Watching how she failed a second time. "i really dont have time for this," he mumbled softly before he reached out to her. "dont go throwing up on my back okay?" he scolded her, before he reached out to her waist and tossed her over his shoulder. Sure he wasnt the strongest aboard, but he wast still capable of carrying a woman. Though, at least he wasnt wearing on those heavy dresses. Keeping his arm around her waist to prevent her from slipping down, he stepped out of the dining room towards the lower quarters
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 03 Feb 2021, 20:29

It took a good moment for my brain to process the move from the chair to Johnny's shoulder. He was carrying me like I was a sack of potatoes. If I wasn't wearing men's clothes right now, everyone would be able to see my legs, can you even imagine?! "Nooooo don't carry me like a sack of potatooeeesss," I yelled cryingly, and started struggling to get loose. It didn't really work, since my limbs barely got the full strength in this state and even if I wasn't tipsy, my legs could barely even reach him. The struggling exhausted me extremely fast and I already gave up entirely. I lifted my head and looked at the scenery. It didn't turn around as much as before. "You know, you're really not that bad," I mumbled. I could feel my head slowly clearing up, but couldn't stop my body from saying what I was honestly feeling. Even if I was a hostage, I experienced more novelty than I did as a so-called free person. Who would've thought that it would take for me to be kidnapped by pirates to realise how imprisoned my life at home was.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Wed 03 Feb 2021, 21:42

He actually tried to ignore when she started struggling to get free, not really much different from a fish on the dry.. he did slightly tilted his head, to avoid her from hitting him. Luckily she seemed to become tired just as easily as he noticed how her movements slowed down, just before she seemed to have given up. He raised an eyebrow when she admitted he wasnt that bad. Was she looking down on him? "Shut up," he told her, not really interested in her opinions and the way she looked at things. "Im still able to make ya walk tha' plank," he stated, walking into the direction of the room she was being kept earlier. He didnt completely drop her to the floor, but neither did he took the effort to gently place her down. He just nonchalantly dropped her down on the bed. Taking the box of clothing as he pushed it next to her bed. "How are ya feelin'?" He asked her sitting down, reffering to her tipsy state before he raised his hand. "How many fingers do ya see?"
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 03 Feb 2021, 23:52

Hearing Johnny's response to my remark seemed exactly what I would expect from him. Even though they were harsh, however, it didn't annoy me as much as it would have. When he dropped me into the bed, I felt my head spin again. "My head hurts," I said, while resting my hand on my forehead so I could block the light coming into the room. There had barely passed five minutes and I'd already have a wave of different emotions passing by. Johnny asked for the number of fingers he was holding up. By now, my vision had gone back to normal. "I see three fingers," I answered to him, and then let my eyes return to the ceiling. "Just how do you and your crewmen deal with this?" I couldn't help but ask him. They would drink this all day and still function normally. And seeing the many empty bottles I had cleaned earlier, they seemed to have drunk a lot more than what I did before.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 05 Feb 2021, 15:36

"Wrong!!" he lied before he flicked her forehead. It was a lie though, he DID showed her three fingers, but he couldnt help but feel amused by teasing her. Not like he felt having any sympathy to her headache. She was bound to deal with way more serious situations during their travel. At least she didnt seemed seasick though. He shrugged softly when she asked him how everyone dealed with the alcohol, "i guess we're just used to it?" he spoke before he added a small chuckle, "we drink, we party, we throw up and the next mornin' we wake up with an even stronger headache. But if we just get up. We cant stay in bed and whine like a baby. the whole ship falls apart if we do. Everyone has to do their part. The cooks, the carpenters, the coopers, the gun masters, the surgeons, the cleaners, we all have our duties. if we wont work together, will wont be going anywhere," he told her. Honestly, Johnny wasnt even that satisfied with his crew, they were hypocrite and didnt always seemed like there where on the same side. But it was one of the reasons he couldnt just throw them off the plank. He needed them. He got up with a calm sigh, "i guess, ya can call it sealegs?" he looked at her with a small mocking grin, "ya'll get use to it princess
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 05 Feb 2021, 15:55

I instantly held my hands on my forehead after he flicked it. That kind of hurt. But it helped me to get my mind back into the room itself and get rid of the floatiness of the alcohol. After hearing Johnny's description of his crew, I couldn't help but feel jealous over it. They were a mess of a mixture of people from all places, living on a boat, but everyone was a part of it. They could hate each other and be unable to get along, but they were all irreplaceable to functioning. How could I have called them savages in my mind, when they were more humane in their treatment than my own high-stuck family. And later in my life that treatment would continue to my high-stuck husband. If it's with them, would I finally be able to cease being a mere piece of decoration? If I could be part of their group, would that give me an actual meaning, would I become a small cog as a irreplaceable piece? We can't stay in bed and whine like a baby. I heard Johnny's words ring in my head again and decided that if I would want to be a part of it, it means I would have to stop whining like a baby. I sat up straight and put my legs on the side of the bed so I would sit up on the edge. My head was feeling clearer, but it still took a moment to adjust to the new position. "Well, best to get used to it this instant then," I said with a forced smile, while still adjusting to the new position. Once it felt a bit better again, I went for the next step and pushed myself up to stand up. Again, it felt like a rush of blood went through my brain and I did my best to find the strength in my legs. Then I straigthened my back and stood tall, just how I was trained to as a lady of the house of Westwood. "The dining hall isn't entirely clean yet."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 05 Feb 2021, 16:15

He raised his brows in surprise when she suddenly stood up like that, claiming to get used to it. Not really sure what had changed her mind. "Hoho, take it easy princess," he spoke before he throw her a sly smirk, "dont underestimate the sea," he added, reffering to the life on sea of course. He made a few steps back, giving both of them more room before he stepped over to the door. hearing her speak about the dining room, reminded him why he had approached her in there again. "Ya can finish that later ive ya're that sober," he told her, turning around to look at her, "i got an important task for ya. Follow me," he told her before he stepped out of the same room again, not like he would ever admit he just asked for her help.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 05 Feb 2021, 18:30

When Johnny remarked to not underestimate the sea, I couldn't help but smirk back. "Don't underestimate a princess either." It took only a bit longer to fully get used to the ship swaying. Today wasn't my first day on the ship either, we had already sailed a good period before our ship was taken over. The alcohol was also slowly wearing off, so at least I could control my body more or less normally again. I would have to admit that I wouldn't be able to be this agile so fast if I was actually wearing my layered dresses and crinoline, so a part of me was thankful that I had decided to go for the vest and trousers. While I saw Johnny opening the door, I heard him saying he still needed me for something else, so I just started following him. "What would you have me do?" I couldn't help but be curious over which task he'd be giving me.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 06 Feb 2021, 11:54

"Just follow me," he grunted when she asked him what he wanted her to do. Honestly, it could only cause panic if someone heard them anyway. Unless the cooks had already spread the word and the panic was already there. He stepped back to the upper quarters, stepping into the captains office and closed the door behind them. "Do you see that map?" He asked her, pointing over to the big paper on the table in the middle of the room. "We need to find a place where we can replenish our stock on food. Fruits, breads, mostly livestock," he spoke, "ya task is to find the best place to do so." He wasnt giving her all the details, on how they actually had to find a source of food asap since they didn't had much left to reach Bristol. Neither did he admitted he just needed her help reading the map. He wasnt properly educated obviously, and he only knew a few places on the map they often returned to. But if you asked him, what a random place was, he wouldnt know. Honestly, he didnt even knew what kind of town Bristol was if he hadnt read the Dairy..
He wasnt that great in geography. And neither could he count on the placed he DID knew. They would have had enough food stock on their old ship, but since nobody actually moved over the cows and chickens.. their stock was waay smaller than usual.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: