[Eng] Taken over

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Eng] Taken over Empty [Eng] Taken over

Post  PuddingMonster Mon 03 Aug 2015, 02:38

Arr, welcome a'oard mateys
Going from the mainland to the colonies is a long and dangerous trip. Not counting the pirates along the way.
The 19th century. Colonies are one of the most common thngs around the world, and for nobles, having an estate on the foreign lands is the best way to expand their wealth. When a family of British nobles decides to put a part of theirs on a boat to bring it to India, everything seems to be alright. The weather wasn't all too bad and the wind was pushing into their backs to make the trip go faster than expected. That is, until they get preyed upon by a boat of pirates.

An old and run-down ship filled with pirates. They're in dire need of a new ship, and right when they think they should search for one, this one rather luxurious looking ship passes by. And one that isn't guarded all too well either. With ease, they take over the boat and all the loot that is on it. As a way of a trade, after transferring all their belongings to their new transportation, they put the nobles on their old pirate boat and sail off with their new home. First a stop at the base, to store the loot and paint over the ship so nobody notices it's the one that went missing and they're to set sail again.

It promises to become a wild ride.

crew:

Rules
- anime images
- The usual FF rules concerning illicit speech and actions
- No fighting amongst ourselves
- Have fun!

My character;
Adelynn Felicia Rosewood
Full name; Adelynn Felicia Rosewood
Also known as; Adelynn or Lynn
Gender; girl
Personality; Born as the fifth child and third daughter of the family, Adelynn never really got much expectations from her family, or at least not as much as the rest of them do. She isn't expected to get a highly placed husband, nor does she have to carry the burden of being the next in line of the family business, she's mostly put into the shadows of her sibblings. They also have their own lives and families already, with Adelynn being the last one to stay with her parents. But right because she is the one staying in the shadows, Adelynn became who she is today. She never much liked her chaperonne nor the knitting and embroidery she was supposed to be learning. The etiquette and music lessons were no problem for her, but everything more than it was simply too much. So she would sneak out of the lessons into the studying room of her two brothers who would slowly teach her about other things such as history as well. Since her brothers were the ones allowing this, her chaperonne would let them do so and when she was getting older, her younger brother would use her as a replacement for her older brother, who was slowly taking over her father's business. That way she would practice chess and sometimes ride on horseback, which would lead to mockery of her sisters.
Adelynn wouldn't care about them because of her stubborn nature though, She's very strong and proud in her heart. But sometimes her pride takes the better and lets her take the wrong decisions or get into trouble. This is how she mostly acts, but Adelynn has never faced real danger because of her family's protection. If it were in a dire situation, she would be quick to give in and shove her pride away or cry.

Lavi
Name: Lavi
Personality: Lavi had a pretty harsh start in life. As a baby his parents abandoned him, leaving him to be picked up by some strangers and growing up with them. His real parents didn't leave him anything, and he wouldn't even be able to discern their faces on the street even if he wanted to. Even his name is just something given to him by his caretakers. They gave him food, but they weren't really the best people to be raising a child. As thieves they would actually use Lavi's small stature as a little child to make him crawl into holes they wouldn't fit or have his smaller hands pick up items they normally wouldn't. As it was all he grew up in, it was the only thing he ever knew. However, when he started growing older and start questioning them, they would starve him. Lavi was able to finally run away from them once he turned 11, wandering the streets of a port city. This is where he learned that appearances are everything to be able to survive. Lavi started to always smile, hiding his true intentions. When he was 12 however, he stole from the wrong people. Lavi got taken and thrown on the same ship Johnny was on, forced to clean and work on the deck. He worked hard though and did his best to become part of the crew, becoming friends with Johnny because they were close in age. In return, Lavi always did his best to support Johnny the best he could, even when that meant overthrowing the captain.
After growing older, his habits of always appearing happy and smiling. He tries to look out for Johnny and follows him wherever he wishes to go without question. Though it's not only because of the change in his life anymore, at this point he feels like they're genuinely friends with eachother, who always have eachother's back. As such, he's very conscious of the fact that he's the one guarding Johnny's back and will never betray him, instead getting rid of anything that might stab him instead.

Last edited by PuddingMonster on Wed 09 Jun 2021, 15:32; edited 2 times in total
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Female Aantal berichten : 14784
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

[Eng] Taken over Empty Re: [Eng] Taken over

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 07 Aug 2015, 01:16

Click
Johnathan Stuart, aka John or Johnny. Johnny is a young and energetic guy who owns his own ship and his own crew. Since Johnny was quite young when he turned out being a captain, his crew never really takes him to serious. They joke around with him and sometimes even make fun of him. But this wasnt the only thing that caused this disrespect towards him. After all, Johnny hasnt been a sea dog his whole life.
Johnny was raised by his grandmother. His mother has been killed by a captain and his father was gone most of the time. Till the age of 8 he grew up at his grandmother's place like a normal boy. Because he thought his father had left him alone, Johnny developed hate towards his father. Because of all this, he describes his childhood as lonely and depressing and its a time he doesnt want to be remembered by.
When he was the age of 8, he found out about everything about his father. In an old dairy, written with his father's handwriting. He found the whole description how he killed Johnny's mother. Since he knew and was sure that his mother was killed by a pirate, there was only one place Johnny could find his father.
At the age of 10, he joined a ship crew and didnt got much of the big jobs, beside from mostly being a powder monkey he was often found cleaning the ship, nailing planks or doing the dishes after dinner etc. In this time period one of the crew members, secretly taught him all the secrets of sword fighting and how to protect yourself from another pirate. How to survive on a ship without enough food for everyone and how to win sea battles. But because of this, Johnny started to see him as a father figure, the father figure he never had.
Johnny was 15 when their strict, pain-in-the-ass captain figured out, he was strictly against it and stated that Johnny would leave his ship. The crew member went against it, and the captain eventually killed him. Johnny's anger developed into hate and he started a sword fight with the captain. Johnny won, even though he ended up with a scar over his left eye.
Because of this, we took over the position as captain, one step further on his journey to find his father, the journey what made him as the person his is today.

Last edited by xTeacup_ on Mon 07 Jun 2021, 22:40; edited 3 times in total
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36694

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 07 Aug 2015, 01:22

Tomorrow after some sleep zzzzz
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 07 Aug 2015, 11:28

Ok, then im gonna make my banner xD

Dump x3:
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 07 Aug 2015, 15:58

LOL, spoilers xDD

Well, mine's ready too, so I'll start with the first post

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
It was a perfect day to be sailing. The sun was out, no clouds in the sky and a wind that pushed the boat forward on a good speed. It made it so that we were actually ahead of our schedule. I had put on an easy dress to wear so I could walk around the deck, but my chaperonne hadn't agreed upon it and sent me back to put on something entirely different. As I walked in fast, small steps, I greeted the crew of the boat. The weather seemed to make them be in high spirits as well and each and every one of them answered that greeting with a smile. From the sides of the boat, I looked to the waves crashing against the sides, broken by the sharp tip of the bow. I enjoyed the sea breeze that came with it. "Miss Adelynn, be careful to not get your dress wet," I heard coming from behind me, and it was my chaperonne, miss Spence, running towards me while looking around as to know whoever was victim from this sight, "and most certainly not this white dress. Oh, what would happen if these men would prey their eyes upon you." When the men working on the boat around us heard of miss Spence's whining, they would avert their eyes as to make sure they would not awake any suspicion upon the chaperonne. "Do not worry, miss Spence," I answered to her endless worrying, "I'm merely enjoying the breeze of the wind and the sight of the water. I wouldn't want to dirty the dress you personally chose for me." Having her remember the fact that it is indeed her idea to have me walking around in a white dress was already enough to put her on her place for now. "Now, now, no need to pester miss Spence for such a small matter, Adelynn," my brother said while he walked closer by, "she merely meant the best for you." I immediately turned myself around when hearing that familiar voice. "Brother!" I said happily while running towards him, "Should you not be with father, handling the matters of the boat?" He merely chuckled and petted my head, like he has always done since I was a toddler. "No, father is handling everything perfectly even without me," he answered, "the winds are in our favour, which lessens the work around the ship. We'll be arriving to the next port in a couple of hours, if the wind continues this way, maybe it'll be a good idea to put on a dress more to your liking." The news of us arriving to the next port rang like angelic voices to my ears. I loved the sight of every new port town, because they are each different and very exotic. "I'll go right away!" I said and went to my cabin as fast as I could. There I chose my favorite deep blue dress, as blue as the sea and had miss Spence help me put it on. Right when I was about to leave my cabin, a man from the crew ran through the hallway, with swords in his arms. "I wonder what the pressure is for," I mumbled and felt shocks going through the ship while hearing the wood creak. Miss Spence's eyes widened, and she pushed me into the rooms of the inner ship. "Hurry, miss Adelynn," she yelled, "go hide yourself!"
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 07 Aug 2015, 21:20

[Eng] Taken over 2rdetxi
Johnny was standing on the quarterdeck of his ship, keeping an eye on his crew while handling the wheel. His ship wasn’t all that big, he simply took it over a couple of years from the former captain when he ‘suddenly’ died. Even though it was starting to get old, it was still usable. It had a main deck with 3 different rooms on it. the space under the quarterdeck was used for 2 rooms. The captain’s bedroom and a dining room. the space under the front deck was used as a shared bedroom for the crew. The lower deck was used for a separated bedroom for the important members, like the chef and the doctor. There was also a small office and a kitchen with was almost as big as the shared bedroom on the main deck. The hold of the ship was used to store food but mostly barrels with rum in it. Before Johnny became the captain, he wasn’t allowed to drink Rum. Not because alcohol was bad for him because of his age, but simply because the former captain didn’t wanted to lose any rum by giving it to a child. Now Johnny always makes sure there is enough for the ones who wanted to drink it, and of course for himself. Even his crew arent surprised anymore if he suddenly announce a ‘rum party’ out of now where.  With the thought of the next party and the taste of rum in his mouth, he handled the wheel till he heard one of his crew shouting from out of the crow’s nest. “Unknown schip in sight!” the man with the binocular said. Johnny forced the party thought out of his mind as a huge smirk appeared on his face. Finally, some action. This was just what they needed after sailing for days, some even came up with some games because of boredom. Games like ‘who’s the first one to shoot down the birds’ or telling each other that they’re gonna throw each other off the plank. Even Johnny thought of these ‘games’ as childish. But at least it was the best way to keep everyone in shape, besides sword fighting each other. “Lets get them!” someone shouted and the whole crew started to cheer with him. At least everyone still got their spirit, but when Johnny saw the appearance of the unknown boat, he noticed that it wasn’t a pirate ship at all. His smirk became even bigger, this means, that there was more they could achieve and the reward would probably more than a small chest with treasures. “Wait!” Johnny told them, “Lets attack them..” even before he was done, the crew started to cheer even louder. “But!” Johnny called their attention again, “Don’t damage their ship. It could be worth more than your stupid lives.”
After they set sail and arrived at the other ship, everyone jumped over the side onto the other boat. Some started to take on the guard from this unknown ship, and others went to search for the passages. Johnny stood with one foot on the fence of his own ship and one of the fence of the unknown ship. “Don’t kill anyone! I would like to make a deal with them,” he laughed like this was the first times in years he was having fun, or it was just the rum from yesterday that was still in his body. After the guard was busy with stopping Johnny’s crew, Johnny started to search over the ship to the captain. With one hand on the shed of his sword, he was ready to take on anyone who would take him on with a surprise attack.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sat 08 Aug 2015, 01:17

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
The yelling from miss Spence and the sounds vibrating through the ship didn't make any sense to me, but my whole body was telling me to believe her words and run as far away from the deck as possible. I turned around as quick as it was possible in my dress and ran to the other side. To make it easier, I pulled up the fabric, but my feet would sometimes trample upon the edge of the dress and make me stumble. Curse myself for being too excited with the port town and putting on this wredged dress that was hard to move in now that my life depended on it. At the start, I wouldn't look back, but when the sounds were getting more and more muffled as if everything was further away, I looked back to see of miss Spence was still there. But she wasn't. Would she come for me around the corner? She would, wouldn't she? But I couldn't hear any footsteps. Did she really stay behind there? I wanted to go back to see where she was, but my legs would move. I've never even been nice to her. The resolve to turn my head gathered, and I went into the deepest of the ship. There was nothing but barrels of food, some bed sheets and clothes that were meant for our new home in the colony. I went and sat behind a big coffin that contained some household furniture and threw one of the bed sheets over myself to make sure I would be hidden. Once, as a child, I would play these kind of games with my brother, but this was a totally different case. 'No,' I whispered my thoughts to myself, 'you shouldn't think of those memories in a moment like this. What if they get overwritten?' After those quick silent whispers, I didn't give a sound anymore. My ears focused on any sound of footsteps that could come from the entrance of this room.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 08 Aug 2015, 16:08

[Eng] Taken over 2rdetxi
as he searched over the ship for the captain, he entered multiple rooms. and every time he did, his joy became even bigger. Like he already thought, this ship was much more luxurious then the old wreck he was sailing on with his crew. On this ship where enough different bedrooms to let his crew sleep separately. Even the sick members were able to sleep separately from the healthy members so those wouldn’t catch their sickness as well. The kitchen was bigger and the dining room was more than just a plain table with some wobbly chairs. The only negative thing, was that some nails had worn out, what made some planks creak when you walked over them. But because of everything this ship had, those planks didn’t even bothered Johnny. Actually, he passed them more on purpose because he enjoyed the sound of his soon to be new boat.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Mon 10 Aug 2015, 02:05

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
As I kept myself hidden, I pulled my legs closer to me as if making a ball out of myself as much as I can would save me more than stretching my legs. My ears didn't stop focusing for a second even though nothing had happened yet. Until they perceived the sound of feet taking steps one of a time. When hearing them, I quickly put one of my hands on my mouth while keeping the other one around my legs. The steps of that person sounded confident, as if he already owned the ship. They weren't all too heavy, but the confidence they radiated were enough to make my body fear the moment enough to keep my breath in. It was as if even breathing would be enough to make this person notice I was here and that if he did notice me, it'd mean the end of me. While holding in my breath and being as small and unnoticeable as possible, I tried to kept myself hidden while waiting for what would happen to me.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Mon 10 Aug 2015, 13:34

[Eng] Taken over 2rdetxi
as he kept searching for the captain, he eventually reached a staircase to the hold of the ship. he looked around but there really wasnt anyone. "Well, if there isnt anyone, it wouldnt hurt to take a small peek whats inside," he told himself. Just in case, he took his sword out of the shed and kicked the door open which lead to the stairs. he walked down as he scrape the banisters with his sword. As he reached the bottom of the hold, he looked around.
Most things where stored in coffins and some where only covered by blankets to keep them clean from dust. Because he was able to see the shape easily, means that the blankets wherent all too thick. It also helped him to know which furniture there was under. He frowned a bit as he walked up to a bed. he stabbed his sword into the blanket and pulled if off the bed. A smirk appeared before he stabbed his sword into the mattress of the bed and ripped it to pieces. Multiple white feathers flew came out of the mattress and peacefully whirled down in the air till Johnny slashed them in half. as he realized that this bed didnt eve had a bed sheet, his laugh disappeared. What would they wanna do with a bed without a bed sheet? "Tsk, stupid rich ppl," he cursed softly before he turned himself around to look deeper into the hold. He took a deep breath as he slowly started to walk deeper in the hold. "Anyone in here? I know there is, it would only make things easier for both of us if you would just stand up and talk to me. i only want to ask you one question," he said as he kicked the barrels out of his way. As he eventually got onto one of the containers, he looked around till he noticed the bed sheet at the bottom of it. He stabbed his sword in the top of the coffin and went a bit trough his knees. "Dont you agree?" he looked at her with a small smirk
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley Wed 12 Aug 2015, 12:28

Can i join Smile
shirley
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1700
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Mon 14 Sep 2015, 17:44

Of course you can! Everyone's welcome~

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
While I awaited the fate that I would have to face, I heard the man going through the stuff in the room I was hiding with his sword and tried to keep as unnoticable as possible. My mind could only repeat 'please don't find me' over and over again. But the moment I heard him commenting about the bed, I knew it was over for me. What would he do? Run his sword through me, color the white sheets with a color as red as roses? Maybe capture me and use me as he wishes. When his voice sounded really close, and his words seemed to adress me, I looked to the side and saw him next to me. If it weren't for the look in his eyes, you would pass him normally at the street. He wasn't a man full of scars like I imagined all pirates to be. But when his eyes crossed mine, I couldn't help but look and feel fear. My body filled itself with adrenaline, it yelled back to my fear to fight back instead of sitting there withour moving. My mind couldn't control the body anymore, and the face that couldn't express anything but the fear my whole body was feeling turned itself to a face of will and fighting power. It felt like my eyes reflected a flame as I looked to him to give him my response. "Don't expect me to just bounce down without resistance," I answered with confidence, "my answers might not always suit you."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Tue 15 Sep 2015, 17:23

[Eng] Taken over 2rdetxi
He looked at her for a moment as their eyes met. It has been a long time since he actually saw a girl around his age, especially on a ship like this. Not that he ever tells anyone his real age after becoming a captain himself. Simply because some ppl probably wouldnt take him serious anymore if he did. After a moment, his face turned all bored by seen her change of expression and attitude. He simple shrugged without any effort, "i was only going to ask you where the captain of this ship is hiding. I would like to make a deal with him," he said before he got right up again, "but i guess i just have to take this ship with force." He looked around in the hold. "It would be a waste if all of this ended up on the bottom of the sea, wouldnt it?" He asked her without looking at her. "Alright, i'll take my leave, i have better things to do then picking a fight with a little girl," he told before he walked into the direction of the stairs. "Have fun with playing hide and seek by yourself, i quit," he mocked her before he walked up the stairs. "Im sure we'll meet on the deck again~" he said as he made a hand sign towards her what looked like a mocking hand wave.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 04 Nov 2015, 01:43

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
As I kept staring at the place the pirate once stood while I heard his firm steps fade further and further away in the ship, I told myself I should run after him and stop him. Although his words didn't carry any threats, his manner did. My legs lost all strength. I couldn't stand on them and it was as if they paralyzed my whole body. Was I really that afraid of the man that had just entered the room and spoke as if he were playing a game. No, he spoke of getting this ship to the bottom of the sea. As my mind felt conscious of the threat he posed to my family, my body could not follow its will. I tried to gather all the courage I would need to subdue the fear, but all efforts seemed futile as my legs didn't budge an inch. Tears were welling up in my eyes. Why couldn't I be more than a wee, foolish little girl at the moment people might need me the most? This is no time for fear, I told myself in my mind, my lips trembling too much to actually speak, I have to get up and stop them from harming anyone. I have to survive. I put my hands on the coffin next to me and first gather all my strength in my arms to be able to lift myself. As I was trying to push and pull myself up, I placed my feet and legs in a better manner to be able to easily push myself up from there. When I was finally putting more strength in my legs than in my arms, I could feel just as much I was trembling in them. It took me a while to find my balance again. It must've been a mere seconds, but they felt like minutes passing by. After finding my balance, the last thing was to start walking. One step. A second step. Slowly, then faster. First with a lot of wobbling, but then more steadily. Until I had complete control again. Then I started running. Running to the deck while evading as many people as possible. When I was standing in front of the last door before it, I hesitated. For a moment, I feared what I was going to see there, but then gathered all my willpower again and opened up the door.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Mon 09 Nov 2015, 13:32

[Eng] Taken over 2rdetxi
On his way back to the deck, Johnny kept searching trough the ship. But nowhere he found the ship's captain. His enjoying expression turned into an annoyed and impatient one. "Guess i wont he able to ask them then," he muttered while stabbing his sword in a door. "Lets get going we dont got all days~" he sang all excited again as he took his sword back and tapped with it on the ceiling, what was supposed to be the floor of the deck. As he made his way onto the stairs to the last doors to the deck, he kept tapping the ceiling on the rhythm of the footsteps that sounded. He kicked the door open and as he got onto tue deck, he putted his sword back in its sheath. Some of his ow crew looked at him as they had brought most of the travelers together. "What do you want to do with them, Johnny?" His crew asked him. Johnny's expression changed again by hearing them calling him like that. He decided to let it slide for once, he was to excited to yell at them after all. Mybe he would punish them later if he would be in the mood. For now, he just smirked at tue travelers. "Well, we could burn them.." He said, wanting to see their reaction till he shrugged his shoulders, "but that would mean that this ship would go into flames as well." He stayed quiet for a moment. "We could sell them as slaves!" Someone said. "But we dont have room to keep all of them as hostage," Johnny said. As one of the travers begged to stay alive, Johnny looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He walked up to him and placed his sword under the man's chin, making him to look at him. Johnny smirked, "you're being quite a coward. I love that. How your heartbeat goes faster and your muscles tighten themselves. You'll start to hyperventilate and your blood pressure will increase what make you smell like adrenaline.." He walked closer to the man, "now, lets see. What do you prefer? Me cutting off your hands, having a slow but painful death or want me to take your life immediately with your family watching at the side lines?" Johnny smirked. "Captain!" Some of his own crew called him and pointed out to the sky. Johnny sighed, "i told you guys multiply times to not disturb me when im treating someone!" He said, rather a bit childish as he got away from the man and walked over to the side of the ship and looked at the sky in the far. It started to get grey, which means that a storm was coming up. "Tsk," he flicked his tongue, "bring them over to our ship! Then we'll make a trade!" He said. His crew cheered before they started to bring the travelers over to the old pirate ship.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 22 Nov 2015, 18:17

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
From where I was, I could hear the decisions the captain made. Making a trade? Where they planning on putting them on their own boat? Hope sprankeled in me as I thought that my family would be spared. As I tried to get a better view on who was there, I pushed against a barrel, which ended up falling. A pirate not too far away heard it, turned around and saw me. "What we got here," he said smirking and walked toward me, "if it isn't a little lass!" He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me on my feet. The strength he had in his arms were enough to get me up in a swift movement. "L-Let me down!" I yelled, but the pirate had no thought of listening to my demise and brought me closer to the centre of attention. I didn't want to be there, I seemed to be the only one that hadn't been tied down, and thus the last one that could possibly help my family. The pirate had no sense of delicacy at all and while he pulled me around, I swayed from here to there to everywhere. It was getting on my nerves so much that I decided to bite the hand he was holding me with. Not a small bite, a thorough one. It was already too late, for he had already almost reached his destination, and my bite only made that a good part of the crew had seen him being bitten clearly. Including my family and the others being held captive. In my mind, I apologized to miss Spence. In the end she never saw me being a proper lady. I apologized that she had to see me like this, with my ragged dress, in the middle of a big group of sweating men, biting one of them with all my power. The pirate released me when he felt the pain going through his arms. His anger filled himself up, and in the moment that he released my arm, he took me by my hair. The moment a pull went through the straws off hair, ending in the sense of my head, I felt an immense pain and yelled it out. I wasn't going to cry, but the pain was too big to stay quiet. I couldn't keep my eyes open, but when I tried to see what was in front of me, I could only see the worried faces of my father, my mother, my older brother with his wife, miss Spence and a big part of the crew of our ship. I heard the quiet sound of a blade being pulled under the yelling of the pirate. Of course he would be angry if a little girl bit him in his arm and let himself be ridiculed by his fellow pirates. The words the pirate were yelling didn't come through to me. It was like I forgot the meaning of the words. All I could think was asking myself whether or not this was the end. If it was, I'm glad that everyone was alive. And I apologized for letting my stubborness kill me.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Mon 14 Mar 2016, 15:09

[Eng] Taken over 2rdetxi
he watched for a couple of seconds how his crew members forced the travelers to the old, pirate ship. a smirk appeared on Johnny’s face again till he heard the scream of a crew member and turned around. He narrowed his eyes and as he tried to look between the ppl, who were forced to walk over the plank to reach the other ship, he noticed his crew member holding a girl at her hair. He started walking up to them and closer he got, he recognized the girl by her clothes. “Oh, if it isn’t our precious princess,” he called her with a playful smirk. He stood in front of her and looked with a serious expression over to his crew member. “Go and help the others, then I’ll deal with her,” he said. the man nodded and after glaring at Adelynn, he left. Slowly, Johnny looked back at her with the same playful smirk as a second ago. "So, lets introduce ourselves properly, our first meeting wasnt what you call, really special," he spoke as halfway his smirk turned into a mocking one. He pointed his sword in the wooden planks of the ship and leaned with an arm on it as he bend a bit towards her. he didnt only used his sword to lean on, but also as a warning that if needed, he wasnt the type to hold back. "so, whats your name?" he asked, taking her hand to kiss the back of it. he was only trying to act nice, to gain a bit of her trust. so he was entertained for the time being, by crushing it afterwards.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 13 May 2016, 17:45

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
Every moment after that passed by in a flash. It was like I couldn't even see it was Johnny until he pressured me against the railling of the ship. I didn't know what was happening until I felt the kiss on the back on my hand and his question as to what my name is. My first reaction was to pull my hand out of his and to give him a smack in his face. "The name is Adelynn Felicia Rosewood," I said, going with my moment of having smacked him and while I was full of confidence, "Fifth daughter of Arthur Roy Rosewood, owner of the ship you hi-jacked. You better remember that name." It was as if my body took over and I couldn't think. Only after my last words were spoken was when I realised what I had done against the captain of a pirate ship. And the only thing I could do was wait on what he would decide to do after my rash decision.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 31 Jul 2016, 15:25

[Eng] Taken over 2ivno87
He looked up at her when she took her hand back after he had kissed it. the next thing he felt, was how her hand hit his face. he moved his face to the side, along with the smack she gave him. He stood like this the moment she introduced herself, though he didn’t listened anymore after she had told him her first name. He didn’t really cared about the rest anyway. His white hair was hiding part of his face and the pale skin of his cheek had turned slightly red from where she had hit him. A smirk appeared on his face and he started laughing in a mocking way. “Oh~ but I will remember that name,” he said before he looked back at her, with an angry expression full of despise and hatred. “I never forget the ppl I make to ‘jump off,” he said and his mocking smirk easily returned again. He took her upper arm and locked his fingers tight around her arm, not caring if it actually would hurt her or not. “I hope for you that your daddy taught you how to swim~” he said before he started pulling her to the plank

Last edited by K.Lenno.02 on Mon 24 Jul 2017, 23:08; edited 1 time in total
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Mon 24 Jul 2017, 00:04

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
While my mind was still blank, I felt how he forcefully grabbed my hand, not yet receiving the realization that I'll be thrown overboard. When my mind came back, so did my sense of feeling and my arm started hurting, my veins throbbing from the blood that was unable to rush through anymore. Every step closer to the plank was a step closer to my death. Feeling the burning stares of the pirates around us, it made it harder for me to think. Think, just make sure you think Adelynn was all my mind could tell me to make sure that I'd be able to figure out a plan out of this mess. When my feet were almost about to walk onto the couple of stairs up the way to the plank, I was out of ideas. "What if I could strike you a deal?" I said, as the one thing my mind could figure out. If he'd react to it, that'd give me just a bit more time to actually think what I could put a deal on. I don't have anything now, the only thing I have is myself at the moment.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Tue 25 Jul 2017, 01:17

[Eng] Taken over 2ivno87
He didnt even looked at her anymore as he dragged her along to the plank. His crew members started cheering, "Jump! Jump! Jump!" they called the whole time as each of them, repeatedly hit one of their firsts in the air. This only made Johnny's smirk to grow even wider. Johnny's eyes, reflected the excitement that filled his body. His eyes were locked on the plank before they reached the stairs. He stopped, because they had reached the stairs but also because that moment, he heard how she desperately tried to find a way to save her own life. He started laughing again as he loved these moments the most, seeing how humans where easily able to give everything for their lives, or not. It reflected their own stupid greed. "A deal? Princess, i dont think you have anything on you to trade with," he laughed before he threw her against the stairs. He took out his sword and pointed it at her, so her only option to get away from them, was by walking onto the plank. "Tell me, what's your offer?" he asked her as he raised his sword to her chin, making her to look at him.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Tue 25 Jul 2017, 01:57

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
The moment I heard him going into my offer, my mind started working as fast as it could. With the sword under my chin, all I could do was raise it and look down on him from the corners of my eyes. I skimmed through the deck, looking at the cheering pirates, feeling their total need for entertainment. Pittiful men, nothing to do when they're on the ocean, needing to fill their days looking at the horizon, the sea touching the sun in the morning, feeling the warmth of the same sun during the day and having the same scenery as the morning in the evening, only at the other side of the ship. I knew I had nothing to offer but their entertainment. In my head I knew very well what my only option was, and that was striking a deal that would make his crewmen enthousiastic and happy, with them basically forcing the captain to let go of his anger and accept their will to take the deal. Oh what is my pride when I'll be dead was what I told myself when I filled my resolve. My eyes only showed determination, no regrets. "You are fully right about the fact that I have nothing," I said without wavering, "but your crew and yourself seem to need some entertainment on the open sea and seeing how they'd love to see me to jump, it seems you've been here long enough to get bored. But why waste this opportunity for such a short moment of me just jumping? I'm pretty much dead at this moment already, so I'll offer my body for you and your crew to use for entertainment. I've had lessons, I've been taught singing, dancing and swordsmanship, throwing me in the sea for the short moment of me falling and touching the water would be a waste of the little talent I've gotten. Besides, who knows what you can do, selling me off at the shores when you get bored. I think a lot of men would want a young lady for their own use how they like." I could only keep my eyes on him while saying what I said.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Tue 25 Jul 2017, 02:45

[Eng] Taken over 2ivno87
"Dont let her change your mind! Who else is gonna jump? We havent had this fun in a while! Turn her into a chef! Let her clean the ship! But isnt she a fine lady? im sure she is worth lots on the market!" The crowd of pirates started calling one after another, making Johnny unable to think. "Shut your traps!" he told them as he looked at his crew in the corners of his eyes. Adelynn's words and the words of his crew repeated itself in his mind. "She could wash our clothes! Care for the sick ones!" someone called again. "No!" Johnny confirmed as his fierce eyes looked back at Adelynn again. "Fine, i accept your offer. How are you with other languages and geography?" he asked her a random question as he didnt took his eyes off her anymore. The truth was, after he had left the country to travel by ship, he hadn’t ever gone back to school..
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 26 Jul 2017, 19:40

[Eng] Taken over B67ncw
Hearing the pirates going nuts over de offer, I felt my plan succeeding. I couldn't let my guard down just yet, but it was reassuring to know that at least I'd be able to keep my life going even if I'd have to do the irritating jobs around the ship. My gaze went to Johnny and I saw his fierity pointed at me. When he asked me what I could do in terms of language and geography I felt much more reassured as to what the matter of my life meant. "In terms of languages apart from English, I can fluently speak and read French and understand some Spanish as my mother had some Spanish influences, though they never taught me how to actually speak it," I answered him immediately, "as for geography, I can easily read maps and find the position based on bigger cities. Oh, and my brother taught me some basic astronomy, so I can find the most basic constellations and with such find Polaris." I kept looking at him, and with his eyes focused on me, it only resorted to a big staredown between the two of us.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Wed 26 Jul 2017, 20:36

[Eng] Taken over 2ivno87
He kept his eyes on her as she spoke and listened to the words coming from her mouth. If everything she stated was right, then she could be very useful during his journey. Though, as the whole conversation kept going on, he actually started to get bored already. Not that he wasnt interested in her skills anymore, but simply because he wanted to see it for himself, rather than believing in what she said. Because of the boredom, he slowly started rotating his sword under her chin. Maybe to cut her on purpose or simply to test if his sword was still as sharp as he thought it to be. "Fine," he eventually said before he took his sword back. He slid the blade along the sheath he carried on his hip, before sliding it back in. He turned around as he was on the edge of leaving. "Find the smallest room in the basement and lock her up," he told two men before he calmly left
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: