[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: [Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 17:04

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 9ve5x2
As she started bowin her head again, he walked back up to her and reached out to her head to make her stop. But before he touched her, he froze. Afterall, he didnt even knew if she wouldnt mind him touching her there. As he listened to her explaination, he was just in time to take his hand back before she looked at him. "Sure," he answered on her question about continueing the tour. "Imwould love to see more of this mansion," he smiled, like nothing had happened
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36694
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: [Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 17:31

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 Wa6j5h
When hearing Flynn say he would love to see the rest of the mansion, I smiled brightly. "Then, be my guest," I said with the same bright smile, and went back into the hallway, "this floor mostly just has guestrooms and storehouses though." I went back through the same stairs to the ground floor. I walked through a room right next to the courtyard, that had doors leading to almost everywhere. "This is the central hall, we mostly just eat in this room, and when there's nothing to do it's also the best place to sit and relax, if not sitting on the porch around the yard," I explained. My ears twittched and I instinctively evaded the small tremors coming towards us. From the other side of the room, a heap of little spirits playing ran through the room, running through the door we were coming in from. Without thinking, I forgot to warn Flynn for them and quickly looked behind me to see if he was able to evade them as well.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Female Aantal berichten : 14784

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 18:01

As they arrived back on the hallway, he looked at the back of it sine he hadnt really saw further then the door of this room. He followed her down the stairs trough a hallway into a huge room with doors. "And everyone eat here together?" He asked, "even the littlest spirit?" Though he wasnt sure how many of those spirit lived in this mansion. His attention went to her ears which twitched but since he didnt knew the reason, he didnt paid much attention to it. Just when something in the corner of his eye moved, he turned around to noticed those little spirits running trough the room. In fear of standing on kne of them, he kept a feet into the air for a couple of seconds which made him to eventually lose his balance and fall down. He looked surprised after the little spirits, just since everything went with a flash and his surprise was more from the time he saw them. At least he didnt felt down that hard what made him able to get up quickly again
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 18:14

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

"I'm sorry, I should've warned you!" I proclaiimed quickly, "The small ones never are careful." When I looked in the direction of the spirits' cheering, I yelled "Oi, apologize!". They yelled a 'sorry' back with laughs and cheering. I sighed at the sight of it. "Moving on, to answer your question," I said on my usual tone again, "spirits usually don't eat to lessen their hunger, because they usually don't have a stumach, but we half-spirits have human traits so we're the only ones that really eat. Now we'll have company of all of you though." The last part was said with a smile. I imagined a spirit cooking might sound bad and immediately added: "But don't worry, our cook is a really good one! I can testify that! Though she only knows the traditional Japanese dishes..."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 18:48

He laughed sofly as the laughing and cheering of those little spirits and whiped a bit over his pants before he faced her again. "so even when your chef doesnt have a stomace, she's still able to taste the food?" He asked, he wasnt doubing about the fact that the chef would be great in her job. But he was just wondering how even a spirit without a stomache was able to cook delicious dishes.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 19:07

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

"Yes, even if they don't need the food, they can still taste it," I answered honestly and thought for a while, "it's quite difficult to explain how it works exactly, but let's just say that they don't need it but they can still eat." I glanced through the room another time, and then walked through it, to then walk over the porch around the courtyard. "The porch functions as a sort of hallway on the ground floor, but the east wing is only for living, so on the ground floor are the rooms of us half-spirits and the rest of the spirits. Some choose to keep the doors shut, but some stronger spirits don't really need that much sleep and thus don't use the room much and decide to keep the door open so we can use it as another room to live in apart from the dining room," I said to continue my tour, "most of the rooms don't have much furniture anyway, since we keep our futons in the closets."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 20:07

"if they still can eat it, doesnt that give them still a stomach?" He asked her confused. As she comtinued to walk trough the room, he started to follow her next to her again. He kept looking around as she explained him things about the porch and the need of sleep of the spirits. "So, the stronger a spirit, the less it needs to sleep?" He asked her
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 20:40

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

When Flynn asked the question about how sleep determines a spirit's strength, I pondered for a while and then prepared the best answer to explain it right. "Well, a spirit doesn't need to sleep, but to keep its body, it'll need to rest its body for a while," I answered, "I'll tell you already that time is different for a spirit and flows much faster than for a human, because they live much longer. But the stronger a spirit is, the longer it can live without the rest but that also means the longer their rest is. As example, Daisen-dono is a strong tengu, he's probably the strongest amongst the spirits around. For now, he came out of his slumber a decade ago. So he can probably keep running around for the next 200 years, but the body needs around 50 years of rest. It's just the physical body that needs rest though, the spirit still stays conscious, just like a human's sleep." I pauzed after my explanation and thought by myself if there was anything else missing around it. "Was that a good explanatiin for you to grasp the idea?" I ended up asking after thinking that would suffice.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Wed 05 Aug 2015, 21:28

He nodded and placed a finger on his chin, "so simple said, thow long a spirit lives without resting, the longer it needs to rest?" He summarized just to make sure he understood everything. He chuckled softly as he let go off his chin, "im sorry, its not my intention to ask you all around," he said, "i just want to know as much as possible about spirits and half-spirits." Mostly because then he would be able to completely go along with their traditions and rituals which where nessecary. Even how little their where like the simple ritual of washing your hands before dinner.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 05 Aug 2015, 21:37

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

"Yes, you got it!" I said, to confirm that the shorter explanation he gave was right, "though half-spirits are like humans, we sleep at around the same time. Though we don't really feel tired when we sleep just a little." When Flynn then apologized for his question and stated why he asked them, it reminded me of how I was asking him so many questions for the exact same reason. That way of somehow being interested of the other gave a strange connection and it somehow made me feel more at ease. A small chuckle escaped. "Then we're in the same boat," I said, "I want to know just as much about your Western culture."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Wed 05 Aug 2015, 23:13

"so i guess as lomg as you get to sleep a bit, you'll be fine," he said and started to laugh a bit, "i wish i was like that. Could be easier at some times." His lips formed into a friendly smile again as Camille mentioned how they where the same at that point. What was the best moment to tell her. "See, so dont be shy or embarassed to ask anything," he said, "im open for any question."
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 06 Aug 2015, 00:08

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

With Flynn's remark about not being shy or embarassed, I somehow felt like being caught on it and I nodded my head. "I get it," I said while nodding, "but please don't mind it if you feel like I'm too polite, it's mostly just how I am most of the time." After saying so, I built up some courage in my heart and put my hand out. "Then, this time properly; I'm looking forward to working together with you!" I said with a bright smile.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Thu 06 Aug 2015, 01:26

He kept smiling friendly at her and shook his head when she thought about herself as to polite. "Dont worry about that," he chuckled and shook hands with her as she held her hand out to him. "I hope our partnership will end up in a succes."
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 06 Aug 2015, 01:39

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

While shaking hands with Flynn, I remembered what we were doing. "Oh yes, the tour," I proclaimed, remembering our activity, "we pretty much saw the east block, the west block is where you entered, it's a small building where we receive visitors and where our military office is. Other than that it's mostly storage rooms. If you want, we can-" My sentence got cut off by Kojoro, calling us for diner. "Oh, it seems it's time for having diner already."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 07 Aug 2015, 01:12

"so we've seen the whole building?" He asked her, "or is there something else we're able to visit after dinner?" As he waited for an answer, he slowly started walking already so they wouldnt be late for dinner. Since now he knew the way himself, he opened the doors for her on their way to the dining room. "im excited to taste the food, made by a spirit, by myself," he slightly chuckled on their way
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 07 Aug 2015, 16:03

Vorige reacties::

"Only a small part, but there's not much to see there," I answered and walked next to him to the dining room. Every time he opened the door for me, I bowed shortly and thanked him. A chuckle escaped me when he said he's excited to tast the food. "I'm pleased to know you're looking forward to it," I said smilingly and looked at him, "but don't expect too much of it, it's not that special. I wouldn't want you to end up being disappointed." When we reached the dining room, I went ahead and seated myself at the table, at the place I usually seat myself.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Fri 07 Aug 2015, 21:37

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 YzadCWr
"you're right in there, but i dont think i will be dissapointed that easily. usual i can easily adjust my thoughts about something. afterall, i used how things wont go like i want them to go in life," he told her before they entered the dining room. till now, the only thing that surprised him, was that there wasnt anyone else sitting at the table yet. Not even one of his fellow soldiers or one of the other half-spirits he met earlier. Nor where there other half-spirits. at least he expected there would be some more in this ministry, not that he saw some more during the tour. not that it bothered him that much, it would be nice to get to know more half-spirits, but he was fine with knowing the ones he already saw.

Last edited by K.Lenno.02 on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 22:24; edited 1 time in total
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sat 08 Aug 2015, 13:23

Do we act like they're there too, or do we just leave out the other characters?

Vorige reacties:

When being seated, I quickly looked around to see that no one else had arrived yet. Though that was to be expected, since we were pretty closeby to the dining room ourselves. "I generally learnt to not expect anything to not get disappointed," I said, "somehow that's really been working out." Kojoro enterred the room again and looked around. "Ara, the others aren't here yet?" she asked and smiled, "I'll already bring you two your serving." Kojoro was a young fox spirit that would work around the Ministry as a maid and cook. She quickly returned to where the kitchen is and brought back two serving trays with our diners on it, to place it in front of us. "Call me when the others arrive, I'll bring it then so their food doesn't go cold."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 08 Aug 2015, 16:09

i think it would be easier to wait for Nicole so you can catch up with your other chara,
otherwise there will be some trouble with the timeflow ^^'
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Mon 10 Aug 2015, 02:05

I guess that'd be best; else it wouldn't fit in anymore
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea Mon 02 Nov 2015, 20:30

sorry girls,
I was really busy with other stuff, like games xD and then I went for three weeks to South Africa ^^'

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 2i774i0
She nodded as he thanked her for the room. 'It's a pleasure, master.' she said. 'You may refresh yourself in your room and after that we need to go to the dining room. Tell me when you're ready.' Her voice sounded as plain and flat as usual. She didn't mean anything with it, though, it was just her being herself.

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 30k3c5e
She giggled a little as she heard Daisen his muttering about not exploiting the favor of granting wishes. ''No, I won't. Don't worry.' she said with a chuckle and went inside the room. It wasn't anything fancy, but that is what she liked about the room. She was just a simple soldier and wasn't used to fancy things. 'I like the room, Daisen.' she said and closed the door to refresh herself a little. After a while she emerged from the room and looked with a smile at the tengu. 'I am ready.' she said with a smile.
Dalychnea
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Mon 21 Aug 2017, 19:23

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs - Page 2 YzadCWr
"Well thats one way to do it," he replied on her comment as he sat down at the dining table. "But if you're never expecting anything, wouldnt that only be kind of lonely at times?" he asked her before he noticed the fox spirit walking in before she went to bring them their plates. "We will, thank you," he said as he watched her leave back to the kitchen again. As she was out of sight, his eyes trailed back to his plate. Like Camille had told him earlier, it didnt looked different from actual human food. He looked in the corners of his eyes a last time at Camille, to see if she was already eating before he reached out to his cutlery and took a first spoon on the food. Again, the taste wasnt much different from human food. "This taste actually pretty good," he mentioned
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 18 Nov 2018, 23:22

Vorige reacties:

When Flynn asked if it was lonely, I looked down but couldn't answer. To me, being disappointed in the end feels much more lonely. The food presented to us gave a change of mind though and I took a big bite. The taste was very good and my face changed from how delicious it was. "Yes it is for sure," I confirmed his statement, "it's like our cook did his extra best today! We should thank him later for this." Food works as the best way to pump your mood up. I imagined if he was so enthousiastic on making dinner, he'd have maybe prepared a little dessert as well. "He must've been happy having more people eat his dishes," I said, "half-spirits are a very rare kind of spirit after all, there's only two of us here to eat it."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum