[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs Empty [Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs

Post  PuddingMonster Tue 29 Jul 2014, 22:25

After the anime Otome Youkai Zakuro
While Westernization goes fully in Japan, it's time to learn how to live with spirits!
And do such, a new Ministry was made: the Ministry of Spirit Affairs. They have to deal with requests from people who are having trouble with spirits, demons, curses or other mystical happenings. In the ministry live only spirits and half-spirits. That is, until the military and the Ministry decide to work together. When that happens, some soldiers have to move in to the Ministry. And so, they're all paired up with a half-spirit; girls who look human but have fox ears. Half-spirits are made when a pregnant girl is spirited away. When she comes back, the child she bears will be a half-spirit. Male half-spirits rarely even look human, so they aren't easy to find at all. All half-spirits are taken away when they're a baby, so most of them find a miserable life. Tho the half-spirits of the Ministry are being taken care of just fine. The half-spirits at the Ministry all have a special power, one stronger than the other.

Will the humans and the half-spirits be able to work together? Or will they fight all the time? And will people finally be able to live together with Spirit?

Rules
- Anime/manga characters
- No 18+ things/talks
- Don't go too far in love
- No swearing or fighting
- Keep bloody details to yourself
- No big violence
- Don't act like a dramaqueen
- Have fun!

The pairing
Camille & Flynn
Arigata & Renly
.... & Reina

My characters
Camille
Name; Camille
Gender; female
Kind; Half-spirit
Personality; Camille has a very docile personality. She speaks by a very polite and delicate voice and barely ever screams or shouts. She's always smiling and hides her weaknesses to other people. Only some people know what she's really afraid of. And that's actually a lot. Camille is afraid of high places and even more of small places. That's why she mostly doesn't leave at night. She doesn't want to be taken care of by others. That's the only reason why she hasn't told anyone about it. Camille wants to be as little a burden as possible. And she kinda thinks she's a burden very fast. So whenever she has something to do, as long as she's even a little sure that she can do it, she won't ask any help from the people around her.
Camille has a close bonding with the moon. Sometimes, at night, she can stare aimlessly at the night sky to look at it. She doesn't know why herself, she just knows that it could have something to do with her mother, but even of that she isn't sure.
Partner; Flynn
Extra; Camille wants to go with her time. She loves the new western fashion and clothes that are coming in the country, and wears them too. This to the disgrace of some of the people at the Ministry. Camille's power is to hear much further than other half-spirits. For some reason, her ears are better than the others and if she concentrates on one sound, she can find it within 1km.

Renly Egon
Name; Renly
Gender; Male
Kind: Human (soldier)
Personality; Renly is the son of a nobleman in the region. He's the third son of the household, which makes that he had to be the one joining the army. Renly was always terribly superstitious and interested in the occult, so when he heard about the Ministry of Spirit Affairs needing soldiers, he applied immediately. He wants to know as much as he can about the spirits and see if what he learned out of books was right. This makes that he can also know some spirits from the mission and what they do. He tries to keep in his enthusiasm, but that doesn't always work out for him *cough*almost never*cough*.
Renly can use very smooth talk to girls, but he himself isn't attracted to girls at all. He isn't attracted by boys either, it just seems he's not interested in love at all. But he can certainly use his smooth talk against girls, and he has no holding back into using it at all.
Partner; Arigata

Daisen
Name; Daisen
Gender; male
Kind; Tengu
Description: Daisen is one of the superiors of the Ministry and manages a lot around the house. He sometimes goes on mission too, but not much. He's a bit mischievous and dares to trick others sometimes, but when it's needed he can certainly be very serious.

Last edited by PuddingMonster on Sun 18 Nov 2018, 23:10; edited 3 times in total
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Female Aantal berichten : 14784
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs Empty Re: [Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs

Post  xTeacup_ Tue 29 Jul 2014, 23:03

Clickies
Flynn Scifo is a calm and wise soldier with a passion for justice. Even thought he's adopted his adopted father has always been his role model and was the reason for Flynn to join the army. still till the day of today, Flynn never knew the real cause of his father's death, what was actually because of his father disobedience. Flynn is more like a soldier who does things like the rules will allow and except looking for an own way do to things, he does the, like how its 'written on the paper.' Flynn is the kind of guy who mostly keeps himself out of conflicts and fights, as it doesnt have anything to do with him, but that doesnt mean that he cant lose his temper.
Partner: Camille
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36694

Back to top Go down

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs Empty Re: [Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs

Post  Dalychnea Wed 30 Jul 2014, 13:47

count me in Very Happy

Arigata
Name: Arigata Nagisa
Age in human standards: 25
Part: Ministry half-spirit
Special power: Manipulating minds
Partner: Renly Egon
Biography:
Arigata is a ministry half-spirit. She has a very calm mind and is always very calculating. She nearly doesn't show any emotion and does everything, and then I mean everything, her partner says. If he/she tells her to strip or to kiss him/her feet, she will do it.
She always refers to her partner as master, even if they tell her to stop calling them that. She carries two katana hidden in her kimono and when she uses them she becomes very deadly. With her mind-manipulating skills she can prove most useful and needs a partner that knows how to use her abilities.

Reina
Name: Reina Buster
Part: Human (Soldier)
Partner: Daisen
Biography:
Reina is one of the soldiers. She knows the other soldiers see her as weaker, because she is still a woman. That is not very wise, though. Don't be fooled by her appearance, because she is really a tough lady and is lightning fast with her daggers. You can bet that one of her daggers is at your neck when you try to touch her in a wrong way. She is regularly to be seen at a bar, drinking beer and chatting with the people there. She will definitely have your back when you are on her good side. Falling in love she doesn't do easily, though.
Her past isn't very bright, because her mother had died when she was very young and her father was always drunk and she had to take care of him. So she was very independent already at a young age. When she heard about that the ministry was hiring soldiers, she immediatly applied and is now among their ranks. She doesn't have a spirit partner yet, but she can't wait to have one.

Last edited by Dalychnea on Sat 02 May 2015, 11:56; edited 3 times in total
Dalychnea
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 30 Jul 2014, 20:50

Theyre both approved ^^
You can choose any partner that's available, if you want~ Very Happy
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea Wed 30 Jul 2014, 20:56

ooh, nice
then I choose Renly for Arigata >:3
Dalychnea
Dalychnea

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Wed 30 Jul 2014, 21:37

Okki, I'll add them to the list~
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 14 Sep 2014, 20:53

Without any further ado, I guess we can start :>

Eh, the storyline starts where the spirit affairs gets its first day and the soldiers and spirits get to be introduced to e/o :3
So the soldiers arrive there and the girls are waiting for them~

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs Wa6j5h
While I was awaiting the arrival of the soldiers next to my fellow spirits, I couldn't stop messing with my clothes. Was it too much? Maybe it's too much of a contrast to the old-fashioned building? Will they like a more modern style of clothing? Will it calm them down? It looked like the seconds wouldn't tick by, and every second would be another addition of tens of thousands of thoughts through my mind. The normal excitement I had this morning is getting more and more extreme the closer it was to when the soldiers would arrive. Those soldiers meant I would be able to know more of the world that's changing. A world different than the one in the spirit's affairs, that was still so old-fashioned.

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs 34rzm3c
I waited for the soldiers at the front gate, so I could lead them to the room where the girls were waiting. They arrived with the cars, devices that were still ever strange to me. After bowing thoroughly to them, I started to lead them to the hall.

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs 34epcih
With a small smile, to hold back my own excitement as much as possible, I let myself be led to the hall by Daisen. The moment I stepped out of that car, I couldn't do anything but look at my surroundings. The way the building looks like, the graceful wings of the Tengu in front of us, not a single detail would go by unnoticed. Around the courtyard, outside of the building, were some small spirits playing with one another. By the sight of us, they hurriedly ran inside the building, only to go and stay at a certain place. Maybe that's also where we will be assigned to our partners. Either way, I'm plenty sure that we're going to see them again, so they won't go by unseen by me.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea Mon 15 Sep 2014, 15:20

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs 2i774i0
She was standing with the other spirits, waiting for meeting their soldiers. Other than curious about her soldier, she wasn't. Not showing any emotion, as was her signature trait. As she noticed the fretting of Camille, she looked at her and tilted her head a little which made the bells that were vastened into her hair ring. Why Camille was so nervous, Arigata didn't understand.

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs 30k3c5e
A small smile was seen on her face as she followed Daisen with the other soldiers. She was quite excited to meet her spirit and nearly couldn't wait. Getting a spirit was for her a full recognition as her being a soldier, even if she was a girl, so it meant a lot to her. She tried to contain her excitement, because she hated to behave herself like a fool.
Dalychnea
Dalychnea

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:41

[Eng] The Ministry of Spirit Affairs 9ve5x2
as Flynn got out of the car he needed his eyes get used to the sunlight, what was why he held the back of his hand on his eyes for the first moment. together with the other soldiers he followed Daisen and had kind of an emotionless expression on his face. he just didnt really knew how to act, was he suppose to act all serious and make a good impression on the spirits? wouldnt that let the spirits think of him as boring? then, was he suppose to act all cheerful? wouldnt that scare some of the spirits by a sudden laugh? because he wasnt sure, he stayed quiet on the background. even though his emotionless expression, he was actually quite nervous to meet the spirits. He took a small looked at both Renly and Reina, but because he was walking behind, he couldnt see their expression.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:27

When entering the room where the meeting was planned, the half-spirits were already lined up next to each other, leaving space at the other side of the room for the soldiers to enter. After everyone had entered the room, I took a deep breath before I raised my voice. "Welcome, my most honoured guests. My name is Daisen, Head of the Spirit division of the Ministery of Spirit Affairs. Though that title may sound fancy, I don't have that many powers except my own. Today we come together to close the gap between humans and spirits in this ever-developping world. I hope each and every single one of you can and will get allow fine with each other while you're working together. I will introduce all of you shortly, but you can elaborate for yourself afterwards," I proclaimed, to give an introduction but to cut it short, "that is, if you want. First, here's Renly Egon, whose partner will be Arigata. Second, meet Flynn Scifo. Your partner will be Camille. And last, Reina Buster. Since half-spirits are rarely born in this world, your partner shall be none other than myself."

After Daisen's introduction, I felt the urge to introduce myself shortly, since my name was mentioned first in his list. "M-My name is Renly Egon," is how I began, slightly stumbling over my words. I grasped my composure again swiftly and continued. "I'm very much looking forward to working together with you all, since I've always been drawn to spirits, ever since my childhood." Before I would end my short introduction, I turned myself in the direction of Arigata, and bowed before her, my hand resting on the hilt of my sword. "I will be in your care from now on."

Waiting for my turn to introduce, I would pay close attention to how the soldiers introduce themselves. What kind of people should they be? I couldn't help but wonder all the time. My mind would lose itself in those thoughts so much that I didn't notice I had missed parts of the introductions, and especially the one before me. I flustered because I noticed the sudden silence, and my voice lowered slightly. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, I am called Camille," was what I calmly muttered, with my usual polite self, "I look very forward to see our alliance flourish, and I hope to be of help to you." My last words were accompanied by a short and polite bow. After my introduction I couldn't help but look at the ground all the time, not making any eye-contact with the other members of the room.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea Mon 30 Mar 2015, 17:11

Silently she overlooked Renly and noticed his nervousness. 'Why are you so nervous?' she asked him very calmly and tilted her head, making the bells ring. One moment she looked at the hand that rested on the hilt of his sword and then looked back up at him again. Not saying a word.

She looked at all the half-spirits thoroughly, even Daisen, although she thought he wouldn't be one of the spirits that would be partenered with a soldier. It occurred to her, though, that there was one half-spirit too short. It made her feel a little disappointed, maybe she didn't deserve a spirit being a ... her thoughts stopped immediatly when Daisen introduced everyone to the spirits and volunteered himself to be her half-spirit, since half-spirits are rarely born in this world. With large eyes she looked at him. 'O-okay.' she said, not really knowing what to say.
Dalychnea
Dalychnea

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 02 Apr 2015, 17:29

"I'm sorry that must've been strange," I proclaimed and took my hand off the sword again. Unknowingly, touching it had appeared to have become a habit I started to get my composure back. Maybe in a way it was my search for comfort with the ancestors that had carried this sword before me. I noticed Arigata looking at how I had rested my hand upon it, and wondered if it maybe brought her into discomfort. "And sorry if that scared you," I added to my previous apology, "it must have seemed rude and hostile."

When I sensed that the air in the room was less tense and the newcomers were beginning to feel more in place, I adressed myself to Reina. "I'm looking forward to work with you," is what I said to her with a bright smile, but reverted my expression to a more tense one afterwards, "though I must apologize beforehand, for I might not be able to always fully use my powers. Tengus are slightly known for their mischievousness and stories about us are mostly not positive. So I will have to hold in a deal of my power as to not upset the balance in the world. I hope that's okay with you."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea Fri 03 Apr 2015, 15:50

'You didn't scare me.' she said in a flat tone. 'You probably have never seen creatures like us before. So I don't mind.' There wasn't a lot going through her now. With blank eyes, she looked at the boy. It almost seemed like she wasn't interested in him at all, but the opposite was true. She was very interested in him, but it just wasn't in her nature to show excitement very clearly.

A smile started to form on her face at Daisen his kind words of looking forward to work together with her. 'I am looking forward to it too.' she said and felt so excited on the inside. The half-spirit, or was it Tengu ... as he explained, told her some important information and she nodded. 'Yes, that is okay with me.' she replied kindly. Having recieved this information now, she started to get even more curious and intrigued in him.
Dalychnea
Dalychnea

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:09

"You're right, I haven't seen any creatures like you in real flesh before, I've only read about you in books," I answered her. At first, I felt cornered. I couldn't find any expression on her face, and as I gave my answer my face would slightly sadden and look at the ground. But I decided that that wasn't the way to answer to that remark and put back my composure to how I would have to be. "But that's all the more reason for me to work hard so we can take the best out of our co-working," I proclaimed with full confidence.

I smiled at Reina. "That's very good to hear," I said, with my voice full of sincerity, "I wouldn't want to make this experience harder on you in any kind of way." This conversation with her made me glad to have made the decision to partner up with her. This made me feel interested as to what kind of other things could happen. Maybe that was the typical mischievous side of the Tengu blood boiling inside. I turned myself to the group of newly appointed colleagues. "Then, as you will all be so kind to show our new guests where they will be sleeping for the time they'll be here," I said with a louder voice so all the half-spirits would hear me, "assembly is hereby dismissed." After bringing my order to them, I turned back to Reina. "Let me so kind as to show you your room," I said, and walked out the assembly hall. The whole building was in a traditional Japanese style, having very few Western objects residing here and there. Making sure the person I'm leading is still behind me from time to time, I walked her to her room in the east building, where are all the rooms of the soldiers are placed, all with a room viewing on the centre plaza the building was placed around.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea Fri 03 Apr 2015, 21:35

She nodded and then turned her face towards Daisen as he suggested to show the soldiers their rooms. 'Follow me.' she said to Renly and turned around to walk out of the assembly hall, walking the soldier to his room. They arrived at a door and Arigata looked at Renly. 'Here is your room.' she said and opened the door, after which she walked in and then looked at Renly.

She gave him a kind smile and then looked at the other half-spirits and soldiers as they followed Daisen his instructions. When all were dismissed, he turned to her again and she nodded. 'Sure.' she replied to him saying he will show her her room, closely following him to not lose him in this maze of halls. The style of the whole building was very distinguished and Japanese, with a few western ornaments lingering throughout the building. At least on the way she went with Daisen. Eventually they arrived at a door and she looked directly at her new partner. 'May I?' she asked, to not to be rude.
Dalychnea
Dalychnea

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sat 04 Apr 2015, 21:26

He was aware that the girl in front of him, wasnt with her mind by the situation. Because of that he still didnt really knew how to act, and eventually his body language became a bit stiff. He only started to feel a bit more relaxed as she looked down after introducing herself. A friendly smile appeared on his face as he looked at her, "My name is Flynn Scifo. Im glad we finally get to meet. You arent shy or scared, are you?"
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Thu 23 Jul 2015, 02:23

Upon walking into the room after Arigata opened the door for me, my gaze went slowly through the room, absorbing all the furniture that's in it and the details that came with them. There wasn't a lot in it; just a normal garederobe, a chair and, to my surprise, a western bed instead of the Japanese futon I would've expected. The window of the room was opened and the cherry blossom tree from the inner court was visible through it. The room wasn't anything special, and it was that that made me feel like I would be able to feel at home here. That exact feeling made me smile lightly, and I turned myself to Arigata again. "Thank you for the room," I said, but then realized that she probably wasn't the one who prepared it and corrected myself quickly, "or showing me it, at least."

"Of course,", I answered to her, and cast myself next to the door, showing her a gesture to tell her to go ahead, "this room is going to be yours while you stay here, after all." I stayed at my spot next to the door and smiled yet again. "You can take your time while making the room to your liking," I continued, "and should there be anything missing in it, you may ask for it and should it be possible to fullfill, I shall grant your wish. Just make it home to yourself." I hesitated for a moment and then continued again. "But don't exploit that favour too much," I added, and put my back against the wall to wait for her there. "I'll give show you around a bit more when you're done."

With Flynn's question I immediately straigthened my back and shook my head heavily. "No, not at all!" I proclaimed with a somewhat louder voice, to make sure he wouldn't worry about it. 'He must be kind if that bothered him,' I thought, but then immediately told myself not to jump to conclusions. "It's nice to meet you, Flynn," I said to him with a smile. His question somehow still slightly bothered me. Was it because I was too formal or polite to him. It ended up taking my attention so much that I ended up asking him. "Do you dislike formalities?"
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 01:09

He looked a bit surprised up as she asked him that question. "No, its fine," he said a bit awkward, he didnt meant to give her the wrong idea. Afterall, he used to do everything how its written in the papers. As he looked around for a moment, he noticed how the others had already left and his eyes widened a bit. Didnt they told them anything. With surprised eyes, he turned back to Camille, "arent we supposed to follow the others? Where did they go to?" He asked her a bit impatient, not because he didnt like the place or anything, just that it may would become awkward if they where the last ones standing there while the others had left already.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 01:29

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

"The... Others?" I repeated slowly and then noticed they had already left. "I-I'm terribly sorry for holding you up!" I rapidly proclaimed and bowed my head, "They're probably showing your colleagues the way to their chambers. I-I'll immediately show you to yours." While stating everything, I kept bowing my head, right until turning myself around to lead him the way. I'm such a fool, I should've paid attention to what was going on. While walking to the door, where I would start my tour with Flynn, I twitched my ears to find the sounds to know where the others were. Both Daisen, Arigata and their new partners were in the east wing, around the inner court. This was the fastest way for me to know which room was free, between the rooms there. In the end, I knew which one would be ready to use and left. Maybe on the thirth floor...? When I noticed sinking away in my thoughts, I quickly turned around to Flynn again. "P-Please, follow me," I hurriedly said, "and allow me to help you carry your bags!"
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 01:54

he chuckled softly as she didnt noticed herself yet. "Its fine, dont worry," he said as he heard her stuttering a bit and saw how she kept bowing her head. He even wanted to stop her fromdoing so by puttingnhis hand on her head, but before he was able to, she already stopped by herself and started to lead him the way. As they walked up to the door, he quietly looked at her ears which seeked his attention by twitching so much. "Im fine with my bags, i can carry them myself," he said, she better tought about a way to feel more at ease around him then worrying about his bags.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 02:08

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

"Oh... Alright, I'll just show you the way then," I said and smiled at him. I waited for Flynn to be ready to go and then started walking through the hallway, moving from the west block to the eastern block. While entering the eastern block and movièg up the stairs to the second floor, I stole some glances to Flynn and his clothing. I would love to hear all the latest new curiosities and changes the West had brought with them this time. It's hard to always follow up with it, and I was looking forward to personally ask the new people around. But I kept the enthusiasm in me while walking, so that I wouldn't bother my guest. Meanwhile, after taking the corner in the hallway, I showed him a room that was free with a view over the courtyard with the cherry tree. "Here's your room," I said and opened the door for him, "it's one of the many rooms with the courtyard view, we always present one like these to our guests." Through the window on the other side, you coulf see the tree and seeing it made me smile out of the comfort that it gives. "It's not anything big, but I hope you like it."
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 11:53

he carried on bag on his back and the other in his free hand. He followed her trough the hallway to the eastern block. after walking up the stairs and taking a corner, she eventually showed him a room. As she opened it for him, he entered it and the first thing he did was dropping his bags in a corner of the room. they wherent heavy or anything, but it would be easier to move around without them. "Its fine like this, i dont really need a big room or anything," he said as he walked up to the window. The first thing that took his attention, was the pink tree. Though now he wouldnt be able to open his window without some leaves flying in on the wind.
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:05

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

My eyes rested upon him, but when I noticed this might be considered as staring, I quickly looked away and decided to just know what he was doing through the sounds that he was making. "Are western rooms like this too?" I asked him, "Or are they bigger? They probably have nicer furniture too. Oh, I wish I could know!" While I was asking all those questions and let my enthusiasm out, my mind kept fantasising over all the possible ways a western room could look like and if they were really just as pretty and extravagant like in those booklets you can find. He said he doesn't mind, but would he really not be bothered by sleeping in a room that was not as luxurious as his might've been or with a pillow and a matress that's not as soft as he might've been used to? My mind just keeps giving me images non-stop, and when I noticed it, I decided to put a halt to the fantasizing by opening my eyes and looking at the ground, then stealing a glance at my partner to know his answers.
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  xTeacup_ Sun 02 Aug 2015, 16:03

as she started to ask him all those questions, he turned back around to her and leaned a bit on the window sill. "Well thats a hard question," he said, "i think thats differend for each person. I mean, personally i dont mind spending the night in another kind of room. Like this im able to understand more of the cultuur of other ppl and they way they live. It also reminds me of the fact that im still one of the ppl on thier planet." as he spoke he noticed how she got lost in thoughts again and as she faced him, a friendly smile appeared on his face again. "You shouldnt worry about me so much, if i wouldnt like anymof this, i wouldnt be here in the first place."
xTeacup_
xTeacup_
WebMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PuddingMonster Sun 02 Aug 2015, 16:19

vorige reacties;
Spoiler:

Hearing Flynn's reaction, I quickly bowed my head again. "My apologies, I got carried away in my enthusiasm," I quickly said while bowing my head and looked up again, "I'm simply enormly interested in the western culture that came to our country, it's bringing a lot of new things to our land. But not everyone here is just as enthusiastic over it, since it is bringing some trouble to some traditions. That's why the Ministry got established." By the end of my explanation, I found myself looking at him again. "B-But it's not that big of a deal," I ended up adding to it and quickly averted my eyes again, "do you want to continue a tour through the mansion?"
PuddingMonster
PuddingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum