Amnesia and photographic memory

Go down

Amnesia and photographic memory Empty Amnesia and photographic memory

Post  shirley Sat 17 Jan 2015, 00:04

This story is about a girl Angel who had an accident and lost all her memories but was she really in an accident? And is Angel her real name? she thinks so but what if she starts to remember pieces of her past? Is her home really her home she don’t  know anymore she just listens to her father that seems like a really nice guy that tries to help her right?

It’s also about a boy Shihiro he has a photographic memory. After his mom died his dad turned into a alcohol list and started to hit very badly every day so he is careful  besides cleaning the house, doing the dishes, wash clothes, and cook he stays in his room as much as possible and chats whit other people there’s no one that know about his home situation  

chap 1 waking up in the hospitol

angel
I looked out my window and saw the parking lot. I kept looking out my window everyday cause I was waiting for something or someone. I don’t know who or what but I know something was coming suddenly my dad came in “darling are you standing by the window again you know nothing is coming right?”.  I sight and slowly walked back to my hospital bed  “I know.. but  dad I just have the feeling that, I have to wait for something or… someone” after I said that he didn’t look that happy “NO” he suddenly said out loud. I was a bid scared for a moment and looked at him again but this time he took a deep breath “darling I already told you this many, many time’s no one is coming for you,  you where nothing before you had this you had me and mom and that was it.. your mom is gone now so you have to do it with me your allowed to leave the hospital today so were moving to a place so you can get you memories back, you have Amnesia remember.” I looked at my feet he was right mom..i feel so bad that I can’t remember her but dad showed me pictures of the three of us me dad and.. mom and by moving did he mean going home? I was so confused and in thoughts that I didn’t heard my dad picking up my backs to leave “darling where leaving now!” I looked up but he already griped my arm tight and pull me out of the hospital

A few hours later

I looked around “so this is home” and made a little turn and almost hit a wall “woops” I giggled in myself “hey dad where is my room” it kind of felt weird to ask that asking for my own room.. right..i feel weird.. “sure baby” he picked up my bags and drag it up stairs to my room I case he put it down “you can un pack them now and after that come down to have dinner ok ay?” I smiled “okay daddy”. After he left my room I started to unpack my bags a lot of clothes how long did I lay in the hospital? After I was done unpacking and looking around in my room for possible things that made me remember something but it didn’t work . I walked down stairs and a very nice smell came out of the kitchen  I could not place the smell damm what was that annoying! That you can’t remember anything  it was bad for my humor I walked to the dining room and dad already sat there at the head of the table “dad are we rich?” he didn’t look up or away “yes we are sweetheart” he suddenly looked up “you still can’t remember anything?” he ask carefully. I sat down on a chair and looked at the table “no I can’t..” he suddenly had a little smile on his face “It will be alright darling” and he patted my head “okay” and I could smile again yes it will be alright one day I have all my memories back!
After dinner i was so stuffed it felt I eat for 10 people but dad said that was normal for me and went to his office. So I went for a walk inside the house maybe I could find some pictures or something that would help me. It was a huge house so I had much to do I started at the bottom floor first the diner room then. I walked around the table twice it was a huge table..i knobbed my head like I was talking to it I giggled again wow I’m giggling a lot hihi.

I can’t find anything useful in the dining room I sight and walked back to the hall way well maybe there is something in other rooms. Slowly I walked  throe the hall way to look for open doors “hmm” I said out loud  “why are all those doors locked?” I kept asking myself that question well I was walking on the stairs to the second floor I finely found an open door “yeey” I didn’t know why I was so happy about un open door but I was I opened the door slowly,  looked inside  and could not believe my eyes.  What the hell?
shirley
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1700
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down

Amnesia and photographic memory Empty Re: Amnesia and photographic memory

Post  Gast Thu 19 Nov 2015, 10:14

is this a novel??

**((please try not to spam links which dont have anything to do with the chat or topic))
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Amnesia and photographic memory Empty Re: Amnesia and photographic memory

Post  shirley Sat 21 Nov 2015, 21:22

i wrote it myself
shirley
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1700
Leeftijd : 26

Back to top Go down