Free~ for the dream

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Free~ for the dream

Post  shirley on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:55

Thinking about Ducks well making my homework

"Thank you mako-chan make shure your also under the umbrella before your the one thet catch a cold". she said realy nice and whit a soft smile. but than he moved closer to her so the were both under the umbrella .she let go of the door and started walking to her house

"Quit whit the oharu-kun thing it anoiing" he said dry as they started walking
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1684
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 22:02

while taking the last walk from the bus stop to Ichigo's house, Makoto has a nice chat with her. asking how she thought about her first school day and what she thought about the teachers and the classmates. saying how he was glad to help her out in some ways today and how he was glad he got to meet het and if she ever needed help with something, she was free to ask him. as they eventually arrived at Ichigo's house, he almost dropped the umbrella by surprising how big the manor was. "I.. i didnt knew you lived.. like this," he said.

while they took the bus to reach ichigo's house, she kept talking with Haru, but not the daily things. simply why she wasnt allowed to call him Oharu and explaining why she called him Oharu in the first place. eventually she gave up and agreed on not to call him like that anymore. as they eventually reached Ichigo's house, she noticed Makoto's response and got a small smirk. "I did," she said as she poked him a bit

during the bus ride, he tried to call Nagisa and when he eventually reached him, he told him about how Ichigo invited them to come over and use her pool who got at home. he asked him to come and even helped him to figure out how to get there by bus.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36600
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 23:18

Whem rei-chan called me i said that i was done whit what i had to do and i would like to come over to ichigo her house as he hang up he grabed his swiming gear and sneaked out the window and went to ichigo her house

I was so happy to talk whit makoto on the way to my house hes such a nice guy to think about it that he said if i ever neet something that i could ask him my heart almost jumped. When we arived at my house makoto said that he diddnt know that i lived like this ir made me glad that i gave the butler a day of mabye they will think of me like a mean rich kid or something i waa glad ryoma said something so it wassend nasesary to replay "lets go in" i said a bit akward and went inside

I was glad that ryoma gave up and desided not to call me oharu anymore when i saw ichigo her house and how big it was i just looked at ir for a fuw second when ichigo akwerdly said we could go in i went in en looked a bit inside the room i was standig almost as big as my own house "nice place"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 23:38

"but you didnt told any of us," hij replied on Ryoma beforeIchigo told them to come in. we walked next to her to keep her covered with the umbrella and eventually entered after her.

she followed the others as they went in and as they entered the manor, she wrenched some water out of her hair which came from the rain.

he looked around in the room or a moment as he kept his phone in his hand. "I wonder if Nagisa-kun will come here soon. i'll wait ere for him."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 00:09

As i went to the adres rei gave i lissend to some music and made the rest of my homework in the trein it diddnt took long for me to reage the house i was a giant house "am i really at the right adres this hous lookes like 10 bears could easy live her" it diddnt took me long to deside so i ring the bel

When everyone was in i closed the door "thats fine rei we will go to the pool ^^ " ." everyone follow me" as we walked to the pool we went to a fuw other room like the gaming room and cinema i acaly neved use them but thats okey when we entered the pool "there you a pool " i said whit a big smile "if you walk trou that door you fined the dressing rooms for boys oh and ryoma if you like we could use the planks later?"

When i saw the other room i looked around me but i dindt seem to be used a lot it lookes clean do when we finaly enterd the room where to pool was i riped of my clothes and jumped in 'the water is nice" i said flothing whit my eyes closed
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 00:25

he followed them trough the hous up to the pool. he listened to what Ichigo told them about the dressing rooms, but Haru already stipped down till his swimsuit to jump into the pool. "Haru~! when you're over at someone else's pool, please just use the dressing rooms," he sighed

she looked excited at Ichigo as she started about the planks till she felt a bit awkward by the idea that th guys where able to watch her if she did. "Yeah, maybe later today," she said, trying to hide an awkward expression, thouh she really appreciate the fact that Ichigo asked her about it. as she noticed how Haru had jumped into the pool like that, she giggled a bit again. "Omg, he really loves water, doesnt he?"

he waited at the door till he eventually heard the door bell. at first, he hessitted to open the door, what if it wasnt Nagisa but someone from the household who thinks he would be a thief? though, he eventually slowly opened the door and peeked trough the opening till he saw that it was Nagisa. "Oh, there you are. im glad you where able to come quickly," he smiled at him as he opened the door. "The others are at the pool already, we should hurry."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 12 Sep 2015, 21:18

"No no i was wrong" i said when i was inside the house "maby 20 bears a group of pinguins en girafes could live here" i said when i folowed rei to the pool and saw the others

"Well if your arr going to use the planks i would be happy to join". I said whit a smile. As i looked at makoto "oh mako-chan i dont think it a problem it just means he really loves water" i also said as response on what ryoma said . " could you take his clohts to tje dressing room?" when i saw rei and nagisa "welcome at my house" i said to formal couse i was used having rich people over couse of my dad expect Ryoma she was the onley friend i had "uhm the dressing is eh over em there" i pointed to the dressing room "ehm we should go get dressed to i would like to swim a bit"

I feeeeld the water as i was floting i didnt hear mako saiing something to me couse i started swimming and was realy focused and feeling free
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 12 Sep 2015, 22:11

He sighed softly at Ichigo's response abour Haru. "It wont help if ppl say things like that, it would only cheer him on. Like that he would never use a dressing room or anything else," he said and eventually nodded before he took Haru's clothes off the ground. He lookd at Nagisa and Rei. "Shall we go to the drssing room then?" He asked them, still feeling a bit uneasy about Haru

She nodded softly as Ichigo told her how she wanted to join with high diving. "Yeah, that would be fun," she said a bit uneasy as she forced herself to smile. Not that something was wrong with Ichigo joining her, but simply because she asnt sure if she actually wanted to jump simp,y because she didnt jump in at least 5years. "Y-yeah, you're right," Ichigo's voice woke her up from her thought before she went up to the girls dressing room

"Penguins and giraffes? Nagisa-kun, this place isnt a zoo you know," he said as he couldnt help to chuckle a bit. He nodded as he heard Makoto telling that they couldt go to the other dressing room as well, "yeah, i dont think we can let Haruka-sempai use the pool by his own even longer," he said
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 13 Sep 2015, 16:16

"Well they could make a zoo out of it" i said whit hope "yess we should get dressed end beat haru-chan" i said loud and run to the dressing room to get dressed when i was done i run out of the dressing room and made a splach in to the pool (bommetjee)

When i was dne getting dressed i put my cloths in a lokker and walled out the dressing room. I looked around and waited for Ryoma

When nagisa jumped into the pool i stoped swimming for a moment .and looked at nagisa and started swiming again
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 14 Sep 2015, 07:10

Makoto took his sport bag and got changed i to his swimming ger before he walked out. With a towel around his neck, he walked up to the pool. He let out a small chuckle as he saw how Nagisa jumped into the water. He placed his towel on a bench before he went up to one of the start blocks

Even though she hadnt been wearing her bikini for quite a long time, at least not 5years xD, it surprised her how it still fit her body. She took her towel and wrapped it around her body to cover most of it. She did her hair in a bun and walked out of the dressing rooms, meeting up with Ichigo. "Done," she said, still feeling a bit uneasy about the whole idea of going to jump

As he was done with changing into his swimming gear, he walked out of the dressing rooms, just in time to see Nagisa's jump into the pool. "nagisa-kun, we're not at our own pool, try not to get everything wet!" He told him, also because he got wet by Nagisa's huge splash(free~ xD)
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 01 Oct 2015, 20:18

when i saw makoto standing on one of the start blocks i got out of the water and went to stand on a start block next to him. "time to train right?" i said happy it was Always fun to swim whit the other guys

ÿou look good ryoma"i said whit a smile felling het tension "why are you so nervous?".
i diddnt mean anything whit that mabye she just wassend confertebole (sorry for my spelling problems cant help it) around guys

as i saw nagisa and makoto on a start block i swom right to them so i could stand next to makoto on a other start block
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Fri 02 Oct 2015, 07:43

Makoto nodded as Nagisa asked him if it was time to train. "Wasnt tuat the reason why we came here in the first place?" He smiled at him and noticed how Haru got onto the start block as well. A satisfied smile appeared on his face as soon as Rei walked over to a startblock as well. He did his swimming glasses on his eyes and looked trough the green, plastic glasses at the length of the pool. After a couple of seconds, he jumped into the water and turned around to face the startblock. He pulled himself up on the iron bars and started a count down in his head before he icked himself away from the wall. He made a backwards bow and dove into the water

"N-nervous? Me? Im not nervous, what makes you think like that?" She said with an uneasy chuckle. "Im completely fine, nothings going on i tell you," she forced herself a smile

As rei approached the fourth start block, he overheard the confersation between the girls and looked in the corner of his eyes as Ryoma who didnt seemed to be on easy. But decide to let it slip for now. Maybe she just wasnt feeling well or anything. Maybe he just had to stay out of it. He got in the start blocks and calculates the legnth of the pool in his head as he bent down to reach the start block. "Thats it!" He said as he fininished the calculating in his head and down with a smooth bow into the water
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 15 Oct 2015, 22:35

i was traing my best to swim as fast as i could i took a quik look at the other they where so fast... whit out thinking i started to swim slower than i did before and swom back to the start block

"what makes me think like that ? couse you acting like that" i said whit a soft smile "you know you can tell me right?" i hope she does couse she does not seem comfie at all i wnet looking at the guys swimming "wouw haru is really fast dont you think"

when i dove into the water it felt like we became one : The water is alive. Once you dive in, it will inmediately bare it fangs and attack. But, there's  nothing to fear. don't resist the water. Thrust your fingers into the surface and carve an opening. Then you slide your body trough that opening. moving your arms,your head, your chest...  .  i was really fast and came back to the start block first aldo i diddnt care about timing
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 21:20

using a backwards dolphin kick, he swam for about 6 meters under the water, if it wasnt more. as he felt the air hitting his face and abs, he started to move his muscular arms along side his head as he started to swim the backstroke. Following the lines on the ceiling, swimming with beats and keeping control of his breathing he swam to the end of the ane where he made his turn and swam back.

she nodded softly as a friendly smile appeared on her face, this time a real one. "Thanks, but its nothing to worry about," she said and looked into the direction she looked at and noticed Haru swimming. She stayed quiet as her eyes wideneed a bit. The way he moved trough the water, actually calms her even when she wasnt in the water herself. "He's like a dolphin," she whispered softly. (A dolphin with legs.. And arms.. And a jetpack ><))

s rei approached the fourth start block, he overheard the confersation between the girls and looked in the corner of his eyes as Ryoma who didnt seemed to be on easy. But decide to let it slip for now. Maybe she just wasnt feeling well or anything. Maybe he just had to stay out of it. He got in the start blocks and calculates the legnth of the pool in his head as he bent down to reach the start block. "Thats it!" He said as he fininished the calculating in his head and down with a smooth bow into the water
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 23:07

"Yhea your right i was a bit to over exited" but the way he was swimming was looking so beautiful" after watching haru i started wayching they others to. "there al swiming so fast.."my eyes where kinda loked on Makoto the way he swom the back was also looking beautiful "hes so muscular" i said soft in my self when i looked up to ryoma "who do you like?" i said randomly "uhm in mean like there swimming style" i said whit a akward

when I finished swimming. i klimed back on the edge and walked back to Ryoma and ichigo "hey Ichigo do you uhm have some food im pretty hugry sorry" i said whit a small giggle

After i was done swimming i kept floating on the water like i was the water myself. just me ad and all this water not really watching the others
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 14:37

"who i..?" she repeated her till she changed her comment. she giggled slightly before looked over the pool again, "I dont know, they all have something that calms me. like they're true to their own swimming. it gives a feeling, of freedom," she spoke as she looked over the ones that where swimming. as Nagi walked up to them, saying he was kinda hungry. it made her laugh some before she looked over at Ichigo. "Maybe we need to give the guys a break and eat something?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 14:44

"yhea i think we should"i walked back to the kitchen looking everywhere for something to eat as i walked back "uhm im sorry im kinda out of food i should ask my butler to bring something over but he doesnt life close by so it will take a some time to get here"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 15:02

she shrugged as she took her phone out of her pocket. "Dont go trough all the trouble," she said, "I'll give my dad a call. Then maybe we can get some from free or something," she said before she unlocked her phone and went to call her dad.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 15:16

"thats great Ryoma thank you" i said whit a smile when the doorbell ring "well could you guys prepare the tabel? i said softly when i walked to the door

"of course we will i saqid walking to the kitchen getting some plates and walked to the tabel to put them down

i got out the water couse i came to an understand that it was time to eat someting looking for a towel
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 15:10

Soon Ryoma was done with calling, and after a couple of mins the door bell rang already. "T-thats quickly," she said a bit surprised why she didnt knew Haru got out of the pool, in front of her. by the sound of the water, he caught her attention and before she knew it. the way, the water ran down his body, made her to forget the whole surroundings. how the light reflected on the water on his skin. as Ichigo asked someone to set the table, Ryoma woke out of her thoughts again. she smiled and took a towel before she walked back up to Haru, 'Here, use this," she smiled.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 00:06

i looked up to Ryoma and took the towel. "thanks" i said whit a soft smile after i was done drying myself i looked at ryoma again.
"should we help set the tabel?" as i started walking to the kitchen to see nagi bussy finding everything

when i saw ryoma and haru chating i saw haru smiling. O>O "haru is smiling!"i said out loud but not loud enough so they diddnt hear me. I need to tell the others.When Ryoma and haru started walking towards me i started searching again."soo why do we actually set up the tabel if we are eating pizza?".

I walked towards the door when i opend the man just stapped into my house "uhm ahh.... mister i think its inappropriate to just walk into someones house like that. I said when i folowed him to the kithcen
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 21:31

she tilted her head as Haru asked her, if they should help setting the table. "You ate pizza on a platewith cutlery?" she asked, not on a way of makiing fun of him, but it wasnt such a serious question either. she wa , just wondering. "I-im sure i can get a plate and stuff for you if you want," she said. after coming over multiple times to Ichigo's mansion, she knew the way to the kitchen and the basic things. she followed him into the kitche and noticed Nagisa looking for the stuff already. "well, the pizza usual comes in a box and it cut in pieces already. but if there are ppl who prefer to eat it the proper way. lets just get some plates and cutlery just in case,' she said and made her way to the cupboards.

He looked at ryoma as she went to get plates and cutlery before he walked to the open door of the kitchen. "I wonder where the dining room actually is."

Gorou looked down at ichigo as she didnt seemed to recognize him. Gorou was quite an easy going and laid back man who just thought he could enter since it was thee house of his daughters friend. Not like he never met ichigo himself. "I thought about delivering it personly," he simply shrugged his shoulders.

Mako had followed Ichigo to the front door, after he had dried himself with a towel and at least putted on a shirt. he had followed her, just in case she couldnt carry the pizza boxes.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 15:44

mn engels is even crap was snelle reactie

setting the table for ichigo was done and we were al sitting at the table right now

"well i dont think ichigo ever eat pizza or els she knew that you dont need to set the table but being polite we all helpt

when mako walked up behind me i finely recognize that the pizza delivery guy was Ryoma her dad "im verry sorry for not recognizing you sir pleas follow me to the others
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 20:36

Makoto as first didnt recognize the man, but he looked and sounded quite familiar. The moment he did recognized the man, the man already walked inside, without giving Makot the chance to say anything. He looked confused and surprised after the man, before he looked at Ichigo. "M-maybe we should follow him?" he said a bit uncomfortable, he knew how Gorou was after all, it wouldnt be the first time he got lost.

The man walked inside with big passes, "kitchen~ dining room~" he looked around at a splitting of the hallways. actually, he just wanted to find Ryoma. Shenever told him, she would go to a place with guys afterall. Guys.. hmm, the guy at the door did looked familiar somewhere. .. he shook his head, "Ryoma!" he started calling her and continued walking trough the huuuge house. the overprotective one he was.

She was sitting at the table with the other 3 guys, feeling slightly uncomfortable with them. The table was set for 6 and Ryoma was sitting on one of the chairs, waiting a bit impatiently till Ichigo would return, with the pizza's. suddenly, she heard someone calling her name. she iimmediately recognized the voice. right now, she really wanted to hide under the table. how embarassing?!

patiently, he waited for Makoto and Ichigo to return with the pizza's till he heard a loud voice,calling trough the house. "Ichigo-san her dad?" he asked wondering. "Nooo~~~" Ryoma whined from embarassend. Soon, the man appeared at the opening of the door. "There you are!" Gorou said. Rei looked shocked at the man, "A-as a pizza deliverer, are you even able to enter the house without permission?!" he told him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 20:29

ik keek Makoto aan en knikte "je hebt gelijk tachibana-san straks raakt hij verdwaald" zij ze een beetje schuldig. toen Sasabe ineens begon te roepen om Ryoma. dus liep ik in een snelle pas richting Sasabe "meneer Sasabe-san deze kant op" zij ze zo net mogelijk ze wist dat het eigenlijk niet hoefde maar in huis was het zoon gewoonte geworden dat het automatisch deed zonder na te denken en liep ze voor op richting de keuken toen Rei al een opmerking makte over dat ie naar binnen was gelopen

Ik keek naar Ryoma die bijna onder de tafel schoof "gaat het?" toen keek verbaast op naar sasabe?

ik sprong op toen ik sasabe binnen zag lopen "SASABE-SAN!" riep ik vet blij door het huis
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top