Free~ for the dream

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Free~ for the dream

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 15:53

"You can just follow me as well you know," she pouted softly as she wanted to follow the guys. But soon, she actually had to giggle a bit from the tought. "You know, we got an hilarious homeroom teacher, she always qoutes stupid lines from shakespear and stuff and no one knows what job she did before becoming a teacher. All we know that it has something to do with swimsuits," she told ichigo, getting excited for the day

With a ear, he overheard the conversation of the girls and chuckled softly, "now she is the advisor of our swim club," he told them before he turned to Haru as he kept walking. "Oh, btw Haru. This morning, i was thinking. Maybe it should be nice to do a different kind of training today," he said, "Last time, you liked swimming with those fins, didnt you?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36631
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 23:02

“well Ques I will be looking forward to meet that funny homeroom teacher and prepare myself for Shakespeare” I giggled .
when I hear that she did something whit swimsuits  and was the advisor of the swim club “well I think she still is in that swimming thing” I said whit the thoughts of  swimsuits and swim club while I still followed Ryoma

I turned to Makoto  when he asked me about a different kind of  training today “yhea I did like the fins” I said normal “I think it’s a good idea”  

when the teacher put the test on my table I grabbed my pencil wrote my name on the top of the paper and started to look at the Questions it was very hard to make them because I didn’t learn that well and I didn’t understand any of them and try to pull the hair out of my head but that didn’t made me any smarter I made all the Questions as good as I could and received the test back to the teacher

Last edited by shirley on Sun 31 May 2015, 00:02; edited 1 time in total
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1690
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 29 Apr 2015, 12:59

she looked at Makoto as he told them how Mrs. Amakata is being the advisour of the swimming club. she giggled together with Ichigo. "seems like it," she said after Ichigo said that Mrs. Amakata still has something with swimsuits. "i never really knew she was part of the school's swimming club." she thought about it for a moment and as they reachd the classroom, the group stopped walking. "Actually, ive never even took a look at the swimming club." she said a bit guilty with a guilty smile as she looked at the guys.

he let out a small chuckle as he seemed to know Haru's minds again since he was right with the fins. as they reached the door of the classroom, they stopped for a moment and he looked at Ryoma as she said that she actually never paid any interest in the school's swimming club. “I don’t think its something bad, everyone has their own desires and interests,” he said, knowing that Haru would disagree because of his love for water and swimming. Knowing him, he would probably him not to let her in the pool, like he usual does, but Mako didn’t really cared about that. “Haru and I just decided to hold another kind of training today. The two of you can come and watch if you want,” he smiled
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 31 May 2015, 00:19

When I received my test bak from the teacher I was scared to look at my grade when I turned te page I saw I had a D I quickly put the paper in my backpack and when the bell ring I run outside the class room and waited for rei

“if you don’t like the water I wont let you go in the pool” I said when school was over I waited for mako and the rest to join me so I could go to the pool (pool~chaann I love you )

“I had so much fun today thanks for dragging me along” I said when I joint haru I kinda felt like a bother to everyone but I kept that to myself “are you guys going to the pool now?” when I looked outside and saw the pouring rain
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 31 May 2015, 00:56

As the last lesson had ended and everyone had recieved their results of the test, Rei got, like usual, a high score. "Of course!" He said proud at himself as he putted his glasses high on his nose. He carefully folded the paper before he putted it in his backpak and with a proud smile he left the classroom. "Well then, Nagisa-kun, lets go to the club meeting!" He said with still the same proud smile. The high score of the last test actually made him for excited for the rest of the day

Ryoma looked up as he said how he wouldnt let her in the pool. "What? Thats so mean~~ i never said anything like that," she complained a bit childish, actually, it was quite a childish reason. "Beside, if i didnt like water, i wouldnt jump in it from a height distance, would it?" She asked him

Makoto walked with the others trough the hallways, on their way outside to the club room. He chuckled a bit uneasy as Haru forbidded someone again to go in the pool. "This is actually how Haru's doing things," he explained Ryoma so she wouldnt think bad about it. Then he looked back at Ichigo, "its nothing. You're new here afterLl, its only nice if ppl want to show you around." Now he nodded a time, "yes, our club meeting is about to start soon. Im sure the others will-" even before he was done, they stood in front of the doors, looking outside trough the windows. "Oh, i guess we wont be able to use the pool today," he said as he looked in the corners of his eyes at Haru to see howhe would act in this situation. He just hoped he would be able to bare with it this time
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 14 Jun 2015, 18:54

"I cant im sorry I have something to do" I said quickly and run off

“If the water loves you you can go in" I said "im going going to the pool"

“thanks mako-chan your really a nicee personen" I said nice and smiled than I looked in the direction where haru was standing "are you shure ik raining?" but then hé left
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 10:03

he looked up as Nagisa suddenly left like that. "What? -but Nagisa-kun?!" he called after him, but he was gone already. What did he had to do? he didnt told him anything about plans during the swim club training. he shrugged his shoulders, well, it wasnt his business afterall. he let out a small sigh of what just happened before he continued walking up to the school's entrance to go to the club room. but as he saw his other fellow club members at the front door, he stopped. "Whats going on?" he asked them as he looked at the rain he saw trough the windows

"if i love the water?" she repeated him confused again, even though Makoto just explained her that this was Haruka's way of acting. the he simply he was going in the pool, while raining. "I dont think that such a smart id-" she started but Ichigo already spoke to him. "She's right, you can catch a cold," Ryoma agreed with her friend as she watched how Haru left

he simply smiled his usual smile as Ichigo said once again how nice he was. "Its always nice to hear something like that," he said before he let out a small chuckle, "But dont bother with saying it so much." As Haru tried to get out of the school, he looked at his friend again, "T-they're right!" he said a bit uneasy, impatient as he started to stress a little bit. "You could catch a cold or worser. Then you cant swim for at least a day or two. is that what you want?" he asked him as he slowly became calm as well, there is now way Haru would risk days to swim.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 17 Jun 2015, 12:01

As I run off I hear rei calling my name "gome rei-chan" I said softly i run of to my house when I was home my mom asked me about my test and I could nog lei and showed her my test she set down at the table "nagisa you should quit the swiming club and focus more on school"

“i said I was going to the pool" I said as I took of and walked to the pool

"wait mako-chan is right you could catch a cold" I tryed but hé already took of "what. Wait". "we cant stop him can we" then I saw rei goming "well its raining and haru I going to the pool"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 13:55

he looked up if Haru really was about to risk some days to swim since he could catch a cold this way. "h-Haru!" he called a last time after his friend. this wasnt like him. thought somewhere on the other side, it still was. If Haru was determinded to swim, nothing could stop him. "I guess not," he answered Ichigo's question with a small sigh. a sigh because of true it was.

she watched Haru go with still a confused expression on her face. though that turned into a smile after what Makoto told them. "Well, you say that if he's detemrinds to swim, nothing can stop him. but dont you think he's more like an inspiration? making sure he reach what he wants to do the most. im sure there are a lot of ppl who are afraid to stand up for themselves and do what everyone else tell them to do," she said.

Rei sighed softly after Ryoma's speech, "Im sorry to talk back about that Ryoma-senpai, but, he's gonna get sick like this," he said before he rested his hand on his forehead, "Even Nagisa-kun left without a really understandable reason."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 14:12

I run upstairs after my mom was done talking to me "quit the swimclub "is she out of her mind?!!" i said to my self after a deep sigh i walked to my buro and started doing my homework

as i took my clotes of i jumped in the water and went for a swim ((POOL-CHAN~~))

"So nagisa also took off whit out a reason" i sight "you guys are so weird" i said as a joke "well is there something els you guys do when you cant swim and want to keep training?" i said looking at reirei-chan and m@ko-chan and turned to ryoma after her speech was done " well i think you right ryoma-chan but i think become ill after swimming in such cold water when its raining is a bad thing"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 15:02

he looked embarassed up as Ichigo called them weird, "what? but.. we're completely fine," he replied, not getting she was only joking.

"there is a way we can," Rei pointed his finger in the air after slightly pushing his glasses back on his nose, "like training out muscles with those weights and stuff. increasing our stamina and strength." soon, he took his finger out of the air and took a deep sigh, "But we dont have those suplies. We're not like 'them' afterall."

she smiled a bit guilty and embarassed as Ichigo said that. she was right afterall. As Rei spoke about nog having weights and stuff, she turned to him, "you want weights to train your muscles?" she asked him, "I can call a friend of mine," she took her phone but as soon as she unlocked it, she stopped and simply stared at her screen, "though.. im not sure he'll agree.."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 14:55

[quote="shirley"]
Doing my homework

as i took my clotes of i jumped in the water and went for a swim ((POOL-CHAN~~))

I smiled sweet at mako "mako-chan i was just joking" i said verry nice " wait to think of it we could go te my place i got a inside pool" i said slowly and carefull couse i diddnt know why i diddnt mension it before "sorry for not telling you guys sooner " i said well looking to the grond
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 17:30

he looked a bit embarassed at her as she said that it was only a joke. "Couldnt you tell me that sooner?" he said as he slowly became calm again, though he still looked embarassed away from her. it wasnt like he always knew whenever someone was serious or not.

Rei looked up as Ichigo told them she got an inside pool. "You do?" he looked surprised before he pushed the door open to see if Haruka was still in sight. but of course he as already at the pool. he looked back at the others, "Shall we tell him?" he looked at the others, "even though he will probably enjoy swiming in the rain anyway."

"Im sure it isnt such a big problem," Ryoma tried to cheer her friend a bit up before she looked at Rei, "you really want him to catch a cold?" she asked before she passed him on her way to the door, "Didnt we just discussed how Oharu can catch a cold if he keeps swimming like this?" even before she got an reply of anyone, she opened the door and walked with big and quickly passes up to the school's swimming club's pool.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 17:47

Doing my homework

Still swiming

"Im sorry makoto i could have told you sooner your not weerd at all" i said whit a kined smile. I looked at ryoma as she said it was fine when she walked away to get haru "did she just saod oharu?" after that i dicided to call my butler to tell i will have friends over so he could take the day of "i need to make a call"  i want in the girlsgirls toilet and called my butler after i was done i came out and waited for ryoma-chan"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 15 Jul 2015, 00:54

&
"its fine," Makoto said with a small sigh, but a sigh that was more meant to himself. sometimes he simply overreacted a bit. "Alright, then we'll see you a moment later i guess," he said as Ichigo told them how she had to make a call. Both Makoto & rei looked how she left. "I get it that she wants to call at a place where no one is," Rei said as he pushed up the red frame of his glasses, "but why does she have to do that at the toilet?!" "Well, i think it now its the closest place," Makoto told him. Rei sighed softly as he folded his arms, "im sure Nagisa-kun would have said; 'Maybe she got a secret mission, to fight the alien of the restroom!' or something like that," he ended his sentence quiet. "He wouldnt have said anything like that," Makoto said as he got a bit nervous again. "How can you be so sure? Maybe those aliens are here?" Rei looked up at hm in fear. "R-rei, stop it already," Makoto started to get scared as well.

while covering her blonde hair with her school bag, she walked up to the pool of the school's swimming club. she walked up to the club room and knocked on it. "Oharu? Are you here? Im coming in," she said and slowly opened the door as she closed her eyes for multiple reason. 1, just in case he didnt heard her coming in. 2. just in case he was changing that moment. 3, just in case he didnt heard her coming in AND was changing. after a couple of seconds, she opened her eyes again and as she saw how he wasnt in the club room, she walked further. she got out of it by the back door and only had to walk a couple of meters along the wall, to the stairs to reach the pool. as she walked up to the small stairs, she used her bag as an umbrella again. "Oharu~? You're here?" she asked, "I know you're here, i saw your clothes in the club room." as she spoke, and tried not to get wet by the rain, she walked up to the pool and hided under the small roof. (the blue thing on the picture.) "i didnt even knew it was going to rain today," she muttered to herself as she first took a look at her clothes before she turned around to face the pool again. "Oha-" she started to call for him again till she noticed him swimming. Some small glimpse of sunlight, which where able to break trough the rainy clouds. And the moment, this sunlight touched Haru's body, it gave the effect like his whole body was covered by lighting scales what made her to search for her words. She simply even forgot that it was actually raining. her bag dropped out of her hand as she walked up to the pool, not caring how wet her hair and clothes got. a smile apeared on her face as she got behind the startblock of the lane Haru was swimming. she bended forward and leaned with her hands on the startblock as she looked how Haru swim back. "Oharu, everyone is waiting. Ichigo got an indoor pool."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:45

Thinking about a pinguin badman

As i saw ryoma walking to the start blok ans said that we could go to ichigo her place swom to her and grabbed her hand to get out "thanks for telling me i will get chansedchansed" i said as i looked into her eyes "you should get out of the rain you get sick" i said and walked to the club room to get chance

When i came back i saw rei and mako but mako-chan looking a bit scared as i grabed his arm to ask him what was going on "are you okey?"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 20:09

((replies are a bit short, we're going to leave 4hours sooner, so we wont have time to sleep ><
or to write long replies xD
I'll be back late at 29th of July, im not sure if i got wifi at the hotel, but i'll do my best to reply when i get the chance to use wifi (like at a restaurant or something xD))

Makoto's eyes widened and he was just in time to hold back a small scream. "Y-yeah, im fine," he said as he turned around to her, "shall we go to the pool to gether Haru and Ryoma-chan? then we're ready to go," he said

she smiled softly since he didnt barked anything about the pool at her, or something. he even let her to help him out of the pool. as she pulled him out, she tried not to look at his abs. though, of course she did in the end. "You.. euhm.. you got a nice.. euhm.. Swimsuit," she said, trying to hide the fact that she was staring at his abs for a moment
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 16:46

[quote="shirley"]

Aldo ryoma looked at me in a strange way and said something about my swimsuit i didnt feel like respondig as i walked to the club room and got chansed as I grabbed an umbrella and walked back to Ryoma and cover her from the rain standing togeter under the unbrella "we should go to the other dont you think?"

"Oh mako sorry for scaring you! I diddnt notice sorry" as i let go of his arm he said we should go and get haru and ryoma " mabye we should wait for them i think ther doing fine" i said whit a kind smile Smile i feld bed for scaring mako but about what was he so afraid of? I could not think of sme thing "hey mako may i ask you something?"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 18:50

Wuick reply before we go ><

As haru went to get changed into his clothes, Ryoma took her bag from tue ground and waited outside the club room for him. She didnt noticed him coming out till she felt how the rain stopped falling on her head. She looked up and noticed the umbrella before she noticed Haru. A thankfull smile appeared on her face and she looked with her orange eyes at him and nodded. "Yeah, lets go," she said before she started walking back to the school building

He looked surprised at uer as she came up with waiting for them. "Bit they can catch a cold," he sighed softly before he looked wonderong at her, "sure," he said, expecting the worse. "What did you wanted to ask me?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 30 Aug 2015, 00:28

As we walked back to the school i looked at ryoma " do you like swimming?"

I kinda felt akward when he responsed when i said that we could wait for them "well i think hes fine you could be a bit less worried besides ryoma is whit him" i said as kined as posibole" the he said i could ask him " well why did you look scared when i walked out of the toilet? Did something happen?"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 30 Aug 2015, 01:27

She stayed quiet after his question. She dint wanted to make him mad again, but in the end she realized he was just weird on his own way and she should just act like her usual self. Het usual smile returned again and she eventually nodded. A couple of seconds later, she slowly turned her head to the side to look at him, "i do," she said, "but i dont really 'swim' that much. Though my dad used to own a swim club like 5 years ago. But i spent more time jumping of the planks and making pirouetes before i finally bend my back to dive into the water like a mermaid~~" her eyes eventually started to sparkle halfway her explaination. Like she was a little kid in a candy shop. She even moved her arms like waves when she talked about her 'mermaid dive.' She eventually looked up and cleared her throat. "I mean.." She tried to be all serious to forget her other behaviour just a moment ago, "yes. Yes i do," she re-answered his question

He nodded softly, "but that doesnt change the fact that both of them can catch a cold," he said. "and.. Well. Rei came up with you being on a mission to fight aliens or something," he said as his expression showed some fear again. "Dont blame the things on me! I said, it would be something Nagisa-kun would say," Rein said, not that he didnt knew it dowas his fault
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 19:31

I looked at ryoma as she talked about water and stuff it was kind of fasanating how she talked about it "good" i said dry as we enterd school again " where back"

I burst out laughing "no i wassend planing something whit aliens"." im sorry for scaring you" as rei said it would be something nagisa would say " of course it will be something nagisa would say" i said whit a smile when ryoma and haru returnd " welcome back ^^ i see you to have a unbrella thats nice so you to diddnt get that wet at all i seposo i said looking at mako for being worryied for nothing
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:01

She looked a bit surprised as Ichigo thought they wherent all wet. "well, i still would like to dry my hair a bit," she giggled softly how Ichigo didnt noticed yet that her hair was still some wet from the moment she ran over to the pool.

"well then, i guess we're able to go then since all of us are here," he said before he looked up, "that reminds me, i actually still got an umbrella in my locker," he said. "couldnt you tell me befóre i went over to the pool in this rain?" Ryoma asked him. "S-sorry, i wasnt thinking about it that time," he said, "I'll get it now."

he looked at Makoto as he went to get his umbrella out of his locker, which where still behind them. "I'll call Naigisa-kun while we're walking, maybe hes done wit.. what he needed to do.."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:34

[quote="shirley"]

" ohw yhea sorry you went in the rain to get him i give you an towel when where at my place" i said with a soft smile. " i think thats a good idee of you rei-chan mabye he als can come over now". When makoto came back i started walking and opend the door so everyone could go throu.

when i was outside i coverd ryoma agaim whit my umbrella whit out saying anything just thinking i could go swim whitin 15 or 30 minuts
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 31 Aug 2015, 20:45

she waited till ichigo had gone out as well before she went outside. she lookd in the corner of her eyes at Haru as he covered her with te umbrella till she turned her head to face him. a friendly smile appeared on her face, "Thank you, Oharu-kun," she thanked him for covering her with the umbrella as well.

he came back with the umbrella in his hands and as he got ouside, he opened it and waited for Ichigo to come out of the school as well as he held the umbrela out to her so it already covered her even when there was still a small distance between them, not really caring if even a part of himself got wet. "lets hurry before someone catch a cold," he said to everyone as he walked closer to Ichigo to completely covered both of them.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top