Free~ for the dream

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free~ for the dream

Post  shirley on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 20:07

It’s about a group friends that wants to start a swim club  Nanase Haruka, Tachibana Makoto, Hazuki Nagisa there looking for new members for their swim club couse they need 5 members to start one
Haruka is an old friend of Ichigo Tamamori her parents are always out for work in other countries so she kinda life’s alone whit her butler. She lives in a big villa whit a inside and outside pool and has a best friend that’s not as rich as her so she hand out a lot at the villa :3 cause she can. When se translate to a new school she meets Haruka again that’s really happy whit when she tells about her pools

click
click
young
Nanase ‘haru’ ‘haru-chan’ ‘nana-chan’ Haruka, aka Tsundere. Haruka is probably one of the persons with the biggest addiction to water. He soaks himself in lukewarm water from the tub before school and after. And every time he sees something with a water body just enough to sit in, he starts to strip his clothes since he’s always wearing his swimsuit under his clothes. Ever since he was little, he swims ‘freely’ without a big reason behind it, it just makes him feel save, free and one with the water. His most used quote is ‘I only swim freestyle’ and even though he’s fast he doesn’t care about his swimming timing or winning. Ever since his father started to work aboard, and his mother went with him, Haruka lives on his own in a house aboard the stone stairs. He draws really well and likes to do chores. He mostly eats Mackerel though and doesn’t really care about others opinions about that. Haruka is most of the time a cold, quiet but passionate freestyle swimmer who ‘s actually really sensitive and can get hurt easily.
Played by: Shirley

click
click
young
Tachibana ‘mako’ ‘mako-chan’ Makoto, aka Sempai. Makoto is Haruka’s best friend and is the captain of the Iwatobi swimming club. Makoto is a strong guy and has a well build muscular body, in a drama cd Haruka even said that Makoto had to watch out with his strength. Makoto used to be scared for water ever since the father of Rin died by an incidence on the water. Sometimes he still is, but as long as he’s together with his friends, or swimming the backstroke and watching the sky, he’s able to swim like he wants to. Makoto is a friendly and caring guy who’s actually easily scared. He lives together with his parents and has two younger siblings, Ran and Ren for who he cares a lot.
Played by: K.Lenno.02

click
click
young
Hazuki ‘nagi’ ‘nagi-chan’ Nagisa, aka shota. Nagisa is the smallest but most cheerful member of the team, sometimes you can just say that he’s a bit too hyper. Nagisa likes to come over to his friends and hang out with them, though after elementary school, he lost contact with the others as he went to a strict, private school. When he was able to meet up with the others again, he was the one who suggested to start the club. Even though his small body, Nagisa is a great breaststroke swimmer. When he swims, his arms seems to get longer under the water what makes him to speed up fast. Nagisa is the youngest of his family from 2 adults and 3 older sisters who likes to dress him up in their clothes.
Played by: Shirley

click
click
young
Ryugazaki ‘rei-chan’ Rei, the butterfly swimmer who’s addicted to beautiful things in life. Rei isn’t able to swim though, if he swims something else that the butterfly stroke, he sinks as an anchor. Rei mostly calculates everything before he does something, like his he calculated the distance, the pole, the height and the wind before he tried pole vaulting. Rei can be quite stubborn but is actually really vulnerable. Because he used to be in the track club, Rei is quite athletic and brought the club to victory at the school’s sport festival.
played by: K.Lenno.02

click
click
young
Matsuoka ‘Rin-chan’ ‘RinRin’ Rin, aka pimp-kun. Rin has been friends with the swimmers in the time they swam at the same swimming club. Ever since then, he and Haruka has been rivals and raced with each other multiple times. Rin lost contact with everyone after he lost his last race from Haruka and went aboard to a swimming school in Australia. Though he hit a wall and since then, his whole attitude chanced. He turned from the cheerful, sweet and caring guy into a stubborn, cold, rude and short-tempered guy. Though after he swam with his childhood friends in the relay, the former Rin returned. Rin lives at the school dorms of Samezuka, an all-boys swimming power house school. His father had died at an incident on water and has a younger sister who attends the Iwatobi high school.
Played by: K.Lenno.02
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1690
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free~ for the dream

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 20:17

young
click
click
click
Sasabe ‘Sasa-chan’ ‘ryo’ ‘ryo-chan’ Ryoma, the daughter of coach Sasabe who used to be the swimming coach of the guys in the past. Her mother used to be a high diver, but after she died, Ryoma tries to reach that dream. Ryoma is a cheerful, sweet but sensitive girl who’s scared of heights, why she actually never reached the 10m jumping board, that’s her goal. Ryoma lives with her father at home and take over the chores when he’s late from work. Ryoma can be shy when she feels uneasy or isn’t sure about things and it really helpful around her friends.
Oh, and she has a cousin from her mother's side x3
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36632
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 20:53

This is Ichigo she’s still lives whit her parents but there never home so she axially lives whit her butler in a large villa whit a inside and outside pool and a lot of animals she just translated to a new school where she met an old friend Haruka. She looks really happy has good looks but isn’t that happy at all she feels really lonely and abandoned by her parents she’s also really shy and quiet
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 20:56

yeay :33

i want to make a new drawing for a banner T.T
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 15:31

Very Happy zullen we maaar beginnen dan :")
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 15:34

yeay :33

Last edited by K.Lenno.02 on Mon 21 Mar 2016, 22:25; edited 1 time in total
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 20:56

jeeej Very Happy

I slowly walked  downstairs and yawned out loud I walked into the kitchen to get my breakfast the butler already made it for me so I didn’t had to do anything when I was done whit my breakfast the butler gave me my lunch “good luck at your new school” he said whit a smile. I smiled back “ thank you”  and went off to school

I gave my mom and a kiss on the cheek and run off to school on my way to school I saw a small dog sitting in a corner and ran to it “hey little doggie how are you?” it looked like he had a owner so I let it go and run off to the train station and waited for Rei so we could go to school

Hmmm I had to decide whit’s swimsuit am I going to wear today ??? I picked the best one and went to the bathroom and filed the bathtub so I could lay in the water
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 21:37

It was morning and after a healty breakfast he packed his bag he got ready for school as he putted on his shoes and jacked. "Im going off," he said before he gout out of his house and jogged up to the train station where he would meet up with Nagisa. They would take the train to the station close to their school where they would do the last distance by jogging, like theyr usually

After having a nice breakfast with his parents and young twin siblings, he got ready for school. As he got out of the house, he walked up to the stonestairs and petted the small, white kitten which was waiting for him at the same spot everyday. "Ohayo," Makoto greeted the little animal gently before he continued climbing the stairs since he friends house was at the top of it. As he reached this top, he walked to the front door of his friends house and rang the bell. "Haru~? You're awake? Its me, Makoto""((alright, im gonna break in~ (50% off x3))

After making breakfast and waking her father, ryoma started to eat till it was time to go and catch the bus. Ryoma didnt lived far away from school, but also not close by. She went to the bos stop and hopped on the bus as she sat down somewhere behind the window. Just before the bus left, she saw her father walking into the living room as he waved for the window. Ryoma giggled a bit before she took her earphones and started to listen to some music for the time being
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 22:14

[quote="shirley"]jeeej Very Happy

I went to the bus stop near my house and when it arrived I stepped In and saw ryoma sitting behind a window and went to sit next to her “heey ryoma I said whit a smile

When I saw Rei coming so I ran to him Rei-channn I yelled and then the train game so I went in the train pulling him whit me

I didn’t hear anything it was just the water and me
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 22:44

"Ohayo, Nagisa-kun," he greeted him before he got pulled by him into the train. "Why are you in such a rush? The train leaves at the same time as normal," he sighed before he sat down at an empty place. "I wonder what school will brings us today," he said before he looked outside the window

For someway he was able to open the door (nobody knows how, but he does it alays x3) and got into the house. "Haru? its time for school, we cant get late again," he said but as he still didnt got a reply, he let out a small sigh but ended it in a small chuckle. "guess he's at the usual spot," he said before he walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "haru, you're here? We have to go to school."

she looked at the person who was about to sit next to her and she smiled. "Oharu~" she said as she turned the volume of her music low and took one of her earphones out of her ear. "how are you doing today?" She continued as she tok her bag from the seat next to her to make some space for Ichigo to sit
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:52

I went to sit next to Ryoma “im fine today how are you?”

“well I just wanted to pull you” I said whit a smile Very Happy as I sit next to Rei-sama I picked a few candy bars out of my bag ”want some” I said joy full "Well maybe today at school were going to meet a bear :3 :3 I said way to happy or a candy bear or a cat or someting els i can hug"

I didn’t hear makoto getting in my house all I did was laying in the water
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 13:06

he looked a bit surised as agisa had brought a candy bar with him. He sighed a bit and his surprise dissapeared again. He could have known it. "no," he said, "you know that ots not healthy to eat many kinds of sweets and candy in the morning. You better start the day with a healthy breakfast with for example fruits and vegetables. You better bring a carrot with you then a chocolate bar."

as he didnt got a reply, he stayed quiet as he simply could hear the sounds of the movi g water within the tub. He sighed a bit but ended in a small chuckle, "oh well," he said before he slowly opened the door to the bathroom and peeked in. haru was always wearing his swimsuit afterall. "Morning," he said as he walked in, "its time for school."

"just like every morning," she shrugged a bit as she placed her bag on her lap with her arms over it to avoid it from sliding off. "Daddy was still sleeping when i woke up, but he waved at me the moment i got into the bus. He really needs to set an alarm since i dont like waking him up myself," she said, she always called her father 'daddy' except for 'dad' or 'father.' "Then if he wakes up, he can be grumpy against the alarm except me," she pouted
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 13:43

"hmm buy him a alarmclock or 2 or 3 " i said whit a smile "You place them at different spots and then he really needs to get out of bed to turn them off"

"welll then i eat both of them" Mean well rei was doing his vegetable shake spear speech I enjoyed my 2 candy bars when the train stopped on the place we had to get out I jump out of the train to rub the last part to school

When Makoto came in I stood up “ohayo Makoto” and dried myself went to the kitchen to make me some Markel
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 17:13

as the train stopped and Nagisa got out, Rei got out as well and stretched himself a bit. "Alright then," he said as he tightened the bands of his bags a little before he started to run the last kilometers to the school

He looked up as he went to the kitchen after he had dried himself. "Haru? What are you-" he started before he noticed how he was going to make his usual breakfast: Mackerel. "Haru~ how many times do i need to tell you not to start making mackrel when we're already late. Next time eat before you head into the tub," he said.

she nodded, "that do can work," she said after Ichigo gave her the advice to put on more alarms at differend spots. "But i wonder if he'll actually use those other ones," she said with kinda a dissapointed expression
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 20:15

“hmm I don’t know maybe” I thought about it for a second and then saw the bus stop were we had to get out “ohhw we have to get out” I pull Ryoma out of the bus cause we where almost to late to get out

after we jogged the last kilometers we where finely at school “we… a..re finely.. at schhol” I said whit my last breath

when I was done whit my break first and got dressed I was ready to go to school I looked the door and went to school where I saw Rei and Nagisa “ohayo”.
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 20:26

She was already about to get up as soon as the bus stopped, but Ichigo already took her arm as she pulled her out of the bus. As bit shocked and surprised she looked at Ichigo by her sudden action. “I didn’t knew that you liked school that much,” she giggled then as she did the band of her bag better over her shoulder since she wasn’t able to put it on proper by Ichigo’s sudden action.

"see, you shouldnt eat sweets in the morning,” he started again, “if you don’t eat enough carbohydrates, the energy you get from your breakfast will be spent to fast. Which means that, compared to you, you’ll probably already fall asleep during the lunch break. If you start the day with a healthy breakfast with enough carbohydrates, you;ll be able to stay awake, work, swim and pay attention the whole day,” he said. ((best summary of what my father told us these days over and over x3))

As Haru was done with his breakfast and dressing, he walked with him toward school, like they usual did, along the beach. As they talked, though Makoto was the one who talked the most and just hoped that Haru was listing to him. as they reached the school, he noticed the two first years swimming club members because of Haru who greeted them. “Ohayo everyone,” he smiled friendly.

K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 18:49

“uhmm uhm no but yhea I thought well-“ I turned my back cause I was starting to get shy and then I saw “haru-chan?” I turned back to Ryoma and graph her arm “omg that’s haru-chan it’s haruuuu-chann” after that I took a sprint to him and hugged him very tight

i turn around as someone huged me "what the-" then i saw it was ichigo? "ichigo is that you?"

"i also want to hug"i jumped in and huged both of them "jeeej" :3
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 12:12

She looked up as Ichigo suddenly took her arm and said that there was someone she called 'Haru-chan.' 'haru.. Chan?' She thought, 'haru.. Haru.. !! oharu?'as soon as they arrived at the unknown guys and ichigo let go off her. Ryo a woke up from her thoughts, just in time to see Ichigo hugging a black haired guy who was supposed to be this 'haru-chan.' "Hmm, Ichigo, im not sure if this is a good-.." Ryoma started a bit uneasy till she heard how the black haired guy recognized Ichigo.

Rei looked surprised as he suddenly saw and heard how an unknown girl ran up to the co-captain of the club and became speechless as she started to hug him like that. "Since when is Haruka-sempai acquaintances with a girl?" He asked before he shocked the moment Nagisa joined the hug. "Nagisa-kun! You shouldnt-.." He started, knowing that it probably wont even help. "This happens if you eat to much sugar," he sighed softly

Before he could say anything to the team, two unknown girl had already ran up to them. A brunette and a blondine. Though the brunette was the one that shocked him the most. As she had let go off the arm of her friend, she just suddenly pulled Haruka into a hug. "H-haru!" He called his friends name to make sure that he was fine. He was always the first one to worry about his friends, even at situations like this. "Wha- Nagisa, stop it," he tried to call his other friend back as he joined the other two. "Haru! Dont die! Keep on breathing!!" He started to stress a bit, he knew that Haru wasnt really fond of stuff like this.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 15:55

i let him go. "you will find it very difficult to maintain contact with people you dont see for a verry long time" i poked his forehead whit my finger "well i forgive you i think"

I had to laugh because Haru and ichigo "well h-a-r-u-chan are you going to introduce us to your friends?"

i gumbeld a bit "well this is ichigo. ichigo those guys are Makoto, Rei. nagisa" i turnd to ichigo her blond friend "well you must be ichigo's friend im Nanase Haruka and you name is?" i said a little bit dry
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:58

Makoto smiled as Haru eventually introduced them to the girl. He walked up to her and held his hand out to her as he held his other hand close to his mouth as he chuckled a bit. "Its nice to meet another friend of Haru. How come that the two of you never ran into each other earlier?"

She first looked a bit flustered when this 'Haru' started to talking with her. "I.. Well.." She started as she wasnt even able to speak by the whole situation. Till now the whole day was kinda weird and fast. As she was finally able to look back at the guy to say her name, their eyes met in a slit-second, and the whole time seemed to be stopped. For a moment, she could feel a small wind, she could hear the sea and could see the ocean. Though, a real seagull woke her up from her thoughts. She looked up flustered again before she smiled, "you got nice eyes," she said, "Im Sasabe Ryoma."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:12

i gave makoto a hand he was really a handsome guy "well thats becouse i just transfurt(sorry i know i spel it wrong Sad ) to an other school its really a coincidence that i saw him walking"

i kinda shoked about her reaction about my eyes "well.. thanks" i stil said a little dry 'in witch class are you 2 in?"

"im nagii' i said and huged ichigo and ryoma like i known them for years "lets be friends :3 " after that i looked at haru "about class we should go or we will be late' i said a little to happy
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:25

As they shook hands, he made sure not to hold her hand to strong. Haru already told him to watch out with his strength multiple times, and he just didnt wanted to hurt a girl. "That makes sense," he shrugged his muscular shoulders before he let go off her hand

"Sorry," she said embarrassed after she saw his shocked and uneasy expression. "They just remind me of an ocean," she said, hoping that her explanation would help the awkward situation. "We're in 2-A," she then answered

"We got a test at the first hour, did you even study for that?" He looked at him as he raised an eyebrow
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 21:32

"wow your really muscular" I said it faster than I thought even whitout thinking it just came out of my mouth O>O what? I quickly changed the topic before i made a fool out of myself "well about class we really should go"

"uhm thanks" i said a little shy and quickly turnd around "yhea we should go"

i looked at rei-sama when he started about the test "uhm wellll" and when I heard that ryoma and ichigo where in the same class i turnd to them
"JEEEEJ where in the same class im so happy" :DDDD and hugged them i started to walk to class but turnd around "wait... your not in my class im in 1A jullie zitten bij haru-chan en mako-chan in de klas" said a little sad
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:13

he scacted the back of his neck a bit as she mentioned his muscles. "thanks i guess," he said, he felt embarassed, uneasy and a bit awkward, but he knew that she didnt mean it bad. actually, somewhere it was quite cute how she first makes her actions without thinking. as the others started about going to the classroom, he nodded, "yeah, we better move on, or we'll still be late," he said before he started walking to the school building and went in

she looked a bit surprised as he suddenly turned around like that and she started to giggle a bit. as Haru joined his friends again, she just stared at him for a moment. she couldnt help it, there was something at him that was seaching her attention, something that was trying to pull her towards him. she just didnt knew what, where it those blue, ocean like eyes? or his silk hair, black hair? his auditude? or was it something she still had to discover? as the group eventually started to move into the building, she followed them as she looked for some eye contact with ichigo. how could they never know that they where n the same class at themselves?

"ofcourse they arent, they just mentioned," he sighed as Nagisa suddenly realized that the girls wherent in their class. he followed everyone inside the school building till they were supposed to split up because of the different classrooms they needed to be. "we'll see you in the break. good luck all of you," Rei told them, though they were the ones with the test, before he took Nagisa at his hoodie and started walking into the hallways. he knew, that if he wouldnt drag him along, he wouldnt even come with him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 15:17

"Well i think we will follow you guys i dont know the way to class" i turnd to nagi " well we see you at lunch brake" ^^

" yhea you girls can folow us" i turnd to makoto so we could walk to class

I put on a sad face but after ichigo said they Saw me at lunch brake i was happy again "jeeej i will see you all at lunch brake Very Happy" i run to rei-sama and dragged him to class whit a hugge smile
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top