Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 24 Jul 2014, 20:43

he leaned against the wall for a moment as he kept looking through the guild. it felt kinda weird for him to be in here without Black. he could take a seat and try to get some more sleep, but after what had already happened, he was full awake now. he looked back at the bar where the family Dreyar caught his attention again, he took a deep breath as he putted his hands in his pockets again and started walking towards them. as he arrived at them, he his feet up as he placed it against the barstool Laxus was sitting on and gave it a small push so it would turn around. "hey, Thundywundy," he called him, "i wanna train," he said as he was looking at him with an serious expression

"i actually wonder about which thieves they’re talking in the request," she said, "they dont sound to strong to my opinion. i mean, they more sound like a bunch of cowards who're scared fr getting caught. they do attack the guests on times they dont even expect them or notice them because they;re in the sea," she pouted a bit, "i hate ppl like those, they're the same as thieves who decide to steal something from old ppl who dont even have the strength to protect themselves anymore." as the train arrived, she got up. "i'll make sure they'll learn their lesson," she said
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36631
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Fri 25 Jul 2014, 19:40

She giggled a little as White called her father Thundywundy, and looked with an amused glance at them. At first the guildmaster his face turned very agitated as someone gave a push to his stool so it turned around, but then he sighed as he noticed it was White. 'White.' he grumbled and then got up, looking annoyed at him. He towered over the boy she liked to call her friend, but then again ... he towered over everyone.

He had to look down to look at the boy and nodded as he said he wanted to train. 'Fine then.' he said and walked past him to the entrance of the guild, while saying: 'Come, kid.' He gave him a few-seconds glance and then vanished through the entrance, where he walked over to an empty terrain which give them enough space to train on.

As Black voiced her own thoughts, he looked at her and he understood her perfectly. 'I hate those people too. They don't even deserve to be called cowards.' he said and got up as he noticed the train had arrived. Without saying a word, he stepped on the train and then went into the nearest coupe where he sat down. He chose on purpose seats which were placed across from each other or else he wouldn't have room for his legs.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 26 Jul 2014, 10:40

Ghehe finally finished ^ ^ sorry if my english sucks x3

lyon vastia[\url]
friends ^^
klik
Name: Lyon Vastia
Magic: Moving Ice Make Magic
Wife : saiya p
Guild: Lamia Scale
Team: none

Lyon vastia is the "master" of the guild Lamia Scale and the father of Lacon. his wife Saiya died during childbirth. so Lacon never knew his mother. He is friends / enemies of gray fullbuster because he was in love with Juvia when they were young. Now he's friends with Juvia and a uncle for black and white. But after gray died, he went on a journey whit his 16 year old son and when they came back, he became a even better "master "of the guild. So lyon has Juvia, black and white not seen for 2 years

klik
vroeger
Name: Lacon Vastia
Magic: Moving Ice Make Magic
Ancestor: Lyon Vastia & Unknown
Guild: Lamia Scale -> Fairy Tail
Team: none yet

Lacon Vastia never knew his mother, yet he often goes to her grave and wonders what it would be if she was still living. His father never  told him anything about her, but he found a old picture book with text so he knows a little bit about how his mother is. He know's black and white since he was little and had lessons  with them. After his father took him on a journey he has not seen them for 2 years. 2 years dont sound long, but he has changed a lot and dont  know if they would recognize him

Last edited by shirley on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 00:40; edited 3 times in total
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1690
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sat 26 Jul 2014, 12:04

Lacon's pictures don't work D:
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 08:13

and now? ^^
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 09:41

first picture works
second doesn't :/
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 00:42

I changed it again ^^

shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 17:19

both pictures are working now Smile
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 22:55

isnt Lacon's banner a lil to big, x33
didnt you used the one ive send you some days ago?
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 23:04

I did :/ i dnt know why its so biggg
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 30 Jul 2014, 23:55

i'll make one tomorrow when im home, got photoshop back so i can make the whole thing for you :33
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 31 Jul 2014, 13:16

:3333 Thank youu verrry muchh Very Happy
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Fri 01 Aug 2014, 18:43

you're welcome ^^
i also gave it a small inner glow effect on the name, so it looks somewhere a lil bit frozen :33
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 19:30

There I was in the train on the way for my mission. My father was the one who sent me on this mission. because I said I could do it alone. I had no need for companionship. I looked away from the window to see if there were more people. Suddenly I saw a girl who looked a lot like black ... I looked again , it was black, black fullbuster!. She was sitting  with a boy in a 4 seater. I looked at her a little longer before I got up and walked out because I was almost at my destination.
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 22:15

He looked with a confidence grin on his face as he was looking at him. As he left the guild, he watched him leave before he looked woth a big smile at Nanaho. He turned around and walked to the entrance of the guild. He took a deep breath of fresh air before he looked around. As he saw a last glimpse of Laxus' his coat, he immidiately ran towards it and arrived at an open area.

"They can get on my nerves so easily," she said after he gave his opinion about those kinds of thieves. She followed him trough the train and as he found a place, she sat down in front of him. She let out a deep breath and as soon as the train left, he looked outside the window. As the train got into a cave, she could see all the reflections of the passagers. She looked up as she saw a specific person and her eyes widened a lil as she regocnized that one. She immidiately turned around as she looked at the spot he was sitting on, but he was gone. She stayed quiet for a moment as she just looked at the floor, maybe it was just her imagination.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 00:21

He turned around on the open area and looked at White. 'Alright.' he said and pulled his coat of his shoulders, after which he threw it at the side. 'What do you wanna do?' He spreaded his arms and pulled his eyebrows up. He thought the boy would have thought of something, because he suggested himself to train.

He had noticed Black her eyes widening, because of something and looked at the direction she looked. Then he averted his gaze towards her and saw she was looking at the floor. 'Is something wrong, Black?' he asked. They were just heading on a mission and if she started to feel uneasy right now already, it wasn't a really good start for the journey.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:29

White’s eyes turned from black to clear blue, before they turned into clear blue water. “fight me,” he said with the same serious expression as earlier. He knew that this wasn’t the kind of training they used to do, he just wanted to see the result of his last days of training. “and don’t hold back,” he continued his sentence, “like you did earlier today.”

Black looked up af she suddenly heard Crichton’s voice when he asked her if something was wrong. She immediately shook her head, “n-no, im fine,” she said a bit hasty before she slowly calmed again, “don’t worry about me. I just thought I saw an old friend of mine, but I guess I was just daydreaming.” She looked at him with quiet an embarrassed expression before there wasn an announced that they were almost at the station of the resort.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:39

'If that is what you wish.' he said and started to encharge his arms with electricity. Then he jumped towards White and said: 'Wing slash of the thunder dragon!' His arms were being enveloped with electric charge and he slashed it towards White from the right to the left aiming for his left side.

He smiled as she said she was fine and nodded. 'Alright.' he said. Then he chuckled. 'I think we will see soon enough if it was your imagination or not, because we are at the station of the resort.' He stood up and walked away from the seats, after which he waited for Black a bit and then stepped out of the train, looking around at where they were now.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 12:08

White stayed still for a moment as Laxus’ his arms got covered with an electric charge. He waited for Laxus to hit him, but before he did, white turned his full body into water and crimped his body to the ground where he would be to low for Laxus’ his attack. In the form of a small pool, he moved over the whole area before he appeared behind him as he took his original form and turned himself back to a human. “water beam!” he announced his attack before he reached his hands out to him and made a hot water beam appeared from out of his hands what he aimed at his back

Black looked up as she suddenly heard Crichton’s voice when he asked her if something was wrong. She immediately shook her head, “n-no, im fine,” she said a bit hasty before she slowly calmed again, “don’t worry about me. I just thought I saw an old friend of mine, but I guess I was just daydreaming.” She looked at him with quiet an embarrassed expression before there wasn an announced that they were almost at the station of the resort.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 12:28

'You really think that works on me, boy.' he said and turned himself around, stopping his attack by charging himself with electricity. A grin appeared on his face. 'Ghe.' he said. 'Roar of the' Took a deep breath, bulbing his cheeks. 'Thunder dragon!' He breathed out and while doing that he shot a wide beam of electricity towards White.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 12:57

He looked up as he simple stopped his water beam and as soon as laxus took a deep breath, Black looked around. There wasn’t a rock or something  he could throw with his water slicer to stop the electric beam what was about to hit him. He bit his lower lip for a moment before he frowned, he did one step backwards and as he actually jumped into the electricity, he covered himself with a layer of water. As soon as the electricity and water touched each other, it made something like an explosion around him. He came out on the end of the explosion and was now in front of Laxus. With some scratched from the explosion on his face, he surrounded his fist with water and tried to punch it in his face
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 13:13

A grin appeared on his face as White stepped into the beam, causing an explosion and after which he stepped out of it with nothing more than a few scratches on his face. Then the boy surrounded his fist with water and wanted to punch him in the face. He simply lifted his arm and caught White his fist in his hand with a grin. 'You got tougher, kid.' he said.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 13:33

"not really, i was tough from the start," he replied when Laxus told him that he got toughter. as he took his frist, he turned around as far as he could and while he turned himself back around, he changed his body into water again. because of the twirl by turning around, he actually became a whirlpool except just some water. because he was water he easily got his fist back out Laxus' grip and as he held his water arms out, he slapped Laxus in the face by everytime he kept twirling
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 19:24

'Yeah, right.' he scoffed as White said he was tough from the start and watched him as he turned himself into a whirlpool. White started to slap him in the face constantly and eventually that became really annoying and agitating, so he charged himself with electricity and by doing so he also lit White his whirlpool and White with it.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 26 Aug 2014, 14:23

as Laxus changed himself with his electricity, he twirled away from him before he turned back to human, "im not a freaking christmas ornament you can hang on the tree," he pouted before he calmly made some bubbles which went to Laxus as they flew on the wind. it wasnt anything special, just water bubbles as big as a fist.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top