Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 23:04

He folded his arms as White now started to yell at him. 'If I wanted to pick a fight with you, you would already lie flat on the floor or you would have joined those wounded in the infirmary you don't want me to wake up by raising my voice.' he said dryly. 'Even though you are the one now who is yelling.'

He looked up as she said she should maybe take a look. He pushed himself straight from the bar and asked: 'You want me to come with you?' The master probably wouldn't hurt Black, because he had no issues with her, but he really wanted to be sure. Then he averted his eyes towards Nanaho, who was sitting as a statue on the bar. Her mother spoke soothing words towards her and tried to calm her. He sighed and then walked over to Black.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 23:18

"really? then why are you still standing there like that?" he said after he told him that he would already lay on the ground if he would have started a fight with him. "better asking, why am i still standing if i was supposed to lay on the ground by now?" he shrugged a shoulder, "are you scared for what my mother will do if  she would figures out what you'll do to me?" he said with a small smirk

"if you want, then we can leave from there afterwards," she said when he asked her if she wanted him to go with her. she smiled a bit before she looked back at the entrance. "lets go," she said before she started walking towards the front doors. she didnt asked Nanaho to come with them because she thought it may would be better for her to stay inside. Not only because she wasnt sure if she could take it to see her father arguing or even fighting with White, but also because her mother was still trying to calm her down
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36632
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 23:27

'Why, you little...' he grumbled and then he had White pinned against the wall with his hand pressing on his throat. 'You think I wouldn't harm you, because of your mother. Think about whose idea it was in the first place to place you under my care,' he sneered and pulled him away a little from the wall by his collar and then bumped him against it again. He looked with a snarl on his face into the boy his eyes.

'Sure.' he said with a smile and then walked with her towards the entrance and as they stood outside he saw what the master did to White. His hands were itching to help White, but he knew that if he did that Laxus could, in his anger, hit him too and that was the least what he wished for. 'It looks like he made quite a mess for himself.' he then said.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 23:48

he looked up as he suddenly pinned him against the wall again and he placed his hands on Laxus' hand again as he was pressing his hand on his troat. he gasped a bit as he almost couldnt get breath, "s-shut up, i-i dont care about him anymore," he said before he turned his neck into water. He got away from the wall and when he was behind him, he turned his nek back to normal. Since he was a water mage, he could turn his body into water. "i hate him, i hate all of you adults!" he said before he noticed Crichton and Black watching them

Black bit her lip as they got out of the guild. she saw how Laxus had pinned her brother against the wall. She already made her hand into a fist which she placed in her other hand. she would be able to stop them with making an huge ice wall between them, the only thing that stopped her from doing that, was the thought of Laxus getting angry at her. she just stared in front of her as she didnt say anything. but as soon as White liberated himself by turning his neck into water, she sighed of relieve as she took her hand back again. as she noticed that he noticed Crichton and her, she looked up but before she could say something, White seemed to looked as someone else.

Juvia Fullbuster, the mother of the two twins walked up to the group. From her expression it was obviously that she heard White's last sentence, though there wherent any tears rolling down her cheeks. "mom," Black looked at her as she felt bad for her mother. Juvia looked at her with a small fake smile and stroke her daughters head softly before she looked over at her son. she didnt say anything as White looked waiting at her, even he stayed quiet. after a short silence he frowned before he turned around and walked towards the stairs before he walked down, heading into the town
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 00:43

He wasn't even really surprised as he liquified his neck to break free. As he heard White saying behind him he hated his father and that he hated every adult, he turned himself around to look at the boy. Just as he wanted to say something, Juvia came into his view. Not long after White left. 'I am sorry, Juvia.' he said and then went inside again. He still had to exchange a few words with his daughter.

He looked quietly at miss Fullbuster who walked towards White and Laxus. Somehow he always felt very uneasy around her, as if all of his joy was being drained out of him. He felt sorry for the woman too and looked at her with a frown. The master went inside again after saying something to Black her mother, probably to talk with his daughter now.

Last edited by Cloudjumper on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 09:34; edited 1 time in total
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 00:55

On phone :33

---

Juvia shook her head at Laxus as he appogized, "its not your fault," she said as he passed her by going back into the guild. She looked back at the top of the stairs as White was gone. She let out a small sigh, part of disappointment but also a part of relief that nothing really happened. She turned around and looked at her daughter. "Dont worry about your brother, you know that he will come back," she said softly. Black nodded slowly as she looked at the ground, how could White just leave like that? Even when their mother was watching! Juvia petted her head a bit, "have fun at the job," she said before she looked at Crichton, "both of you, and make sure to keep an eye on Juvia's daughter," she smiled at him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 10:26

He sat down alongside his daughter as he was inside the guild again and looked at her with an excruciating look. 'Now, what did I told you about chatting with White?' he asked her fairly calm, because he didn't want to upset her more. By mentioning that he withdrew a foul look from his wife. He was glad she had enough sense to go back to her work and leave them be. It seemed as if Nanaho was shivering with anger, because she lashed out at him: 'Why do you always make a problem of it if I talk or communicate with White! I like him and he won't hurt me!' Her voice shivered with emotion and, little as she was, she stood in front of him in a threatening stance. 'I know, he won't hurt me.' she then said, her voice still shivering. He wanted to lay his hand on her shoulder, but she swatted it away with a smack. His eyes grew wider with shock and then she said something that hurt him badly: 'Leave me alone! I hate you!'
He froze and looked at her running away with wide and shocked eyes. 'Honey...' he heard the soft voice of his wife saying and felt her hand covering his. He turned his face down, feeling very down. 'I only want to protect her.' he said softly and felt tears burning in his eyes. 'I know, sweety. Just let her be for now. She will come back around,' his wife said and he nodded.

She ran crying outside and into the city. She just wanted to be as far away from her father as she could. When she ran out of breath, she stopped running and sat down on the edge of a fountain in a square. Staring into the water she looked at the rimples in the water her falling tears caused. 'I hate you.' she said bittered.

A smile appeared on his face as Juvia wished them fun at the job and he nodded as she asked him to keep an eye on her daughter. 'I will, don't worry miss.' he said with a soft voice and then heard yelling out of the guild, after that Nanaho came running out of the guild, it seemed as if she was very upset and she was crying. He looked a little confused as she ran into the city.
'Was she...crying?' he asked and then looked back at Juvia and Black.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 10:54

as he was down the stairs, he didnt heared the yelling from out of the guild anymore. he held his hands in his pockets and he continued walking. he looked a bit down as he looked at the ground under his feets. someone suddenly bumped a bit into his shoulder. "whatte-" he said as he looked up, but the one did, didnt even noticed it self and kept running. "sjeezz, probably in a hurry,"he said before he recognized the short black hair and the clothes that that person was wearing. "Nanaho?" he asked himself quietly before he started chasing her. as she stopped at a fountain, he stopped with a 10m distance between them. he bit his lip a lil when she looked at the water and said that she hated someone. "hate who? the water? that isnt much of a compliment for me,"he said as he walked up to her. "but if it is for what just happened, then i understand that,"he said as he shrugged his shoulders a bit

she wanted to say something after her mother told Crichton to keep an eye on her, but she couldnt get anything out of her throat. as she heard yelling from out of the guild again, she turned around, "he still doesnt know that he can stop already?" she asked quiet before she realized that it was a femailes voice which was yelling and not much later Nanaho ran out of the guild. "Nana-" she tarted calling her but she was to late as Nanaho was already gone. she then looked at Crichton, "do we need to go after her?" she asked him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 11:29

She startled a little as she suddenly hear someone speaking to her. but when she looked up and saw it was White she laughed a little and wiped her tears from her cheeks. 'No.' she said with a faint chuckle. 'My dad...' There was a silence for a few moments.
'Sometimes he can be so...' she couldn't come up with the right word and sighed. 'I told him I hated him and then ran away.' she said quietly and looked down at the water again. Then she felt a sudden anger rush through her, about herself, about her dad.
'I always run away...I always do...' She wiped her cheeks again as it itched a little from the salt of the tears. 'I am such a coward...'
A fake laugh came out of her throat. 'I can't even face my own dad!' She felt as if she were going insane. 'I am such an idiot.'

'I think that would be a good idea, yes.' he said and then ran into the city. He stopped running as he knew he didn't know where she went. He looked over his shoulder at Black. 'Did you see where she went?' he asked her. He really hoped Nanaho was alright. He knew how sensitive she was.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 11:48

he sighed a lil before he sat down next to her on the side of the fountain, "sometimes it good to run away," he shrugged. "Beside, i dont call everything 'running away'" he said after she told him that she always run away, "you just go to a quieter place, to think, to talk, to forgive and to return from,"he said as he tried to calm her down a bit, "that doesnt make you a coward, that makes you smart for not making the situation even worser then it already is." he slimled at her as he pulled one of his legs against himself and placed his feet on the edge of the fountain. he placed his elbow on his knee and leanedwith his head on his hand. "why did you think i left? my mother was watching," he said

at he left, she ran next to him off the stairs into the city. she looked at him when he asked her if she knew where Nanaho had ran away to. "i couldnt see it becauseof the stairs, we can try to find her from above,"she said before she made a hand into a fist and placed it in her other hand, "Ice-make: Path,"she said before she placed both hand on the groud and suddenly there came a path of ice out of the ground which made its way into the air, as soon as it was almost above the houses, it went straight forward again. after a moment of doing this, Black stopped again, "shall we?" she then asked Crichton as she looked at him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 13:15

She listened to what he told her and nodded silently. 'Maybe you're right.' she said and looked at him as he adjusted his sitting pose. As he told her he left because his mother was watching she smiled a little. 'Thanks.' she said and after a moment of silence. 'For this.' Then she chuckled. 'You are better in comforting then I am.'

He watched her as she used her magic to create an ice path and nodded as he asked her to go with her. 'Yes.' he said and then ran up the icy stairs and over the path, all the while looking down to see if he could see a sign of Nanaho. 'She could be anywhere.' he then said, but that wasn't a reason for him to give up.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 13:30

he blushed a bit by the sudden compliment she gave him and started chuckling after it, "im doing my best,"he said, "beside thats part because of Black who is teaching me somehow." he then stopped chuckling again as it left a smile on his face, "im glad you're feeling some better again," he said before he got up again, "you want me to bring you back to the guild?"

she ran up the stairs. "you search at the left side, i'll search at the right side," she said as she started running at his right side while looking down and through the houses. "then we just need to try harder,"she said after he told her that Nanaho could be everywhere. "Nanaho~! Where are you?!" she started yelling as she kept running over the path
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 15:15

'She is doing a good job then.' she said with a smile and nodded as he asked if she wanted him to bring her back to the guild. 'That would be nice.' she said and got up too. Then she heard her name being called from somewhere and looked around. 'Do you hear that too?' she asked White and looked a little confused at him, because she didn't see anyone who could have called her.

'Nanaho!' he called with Black and then saw two people at a fountain. He pointed at them. 'Isn't that White?' he asked Black and then a wide smile appeared on his face. 'And Nanaho is with him!' he said relieved. He stopped running and chuckled as Nanaho appeared to be confused. 'Nanaho! Up here!' he called and waved with his arms. She looked up and noticed them. A smile stood on her face and she waved back at him. 'Hey!' she called back.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 15:28

"yeah, i know," he nodded when she said that black was doing a good job, "she's always overanxious," he said with a small chuckle. he then looked up as she asked if he had hear the same thing as she did. he looked around before he noticed a path of ice into the sky but before he could tell Nanaho, she had already noticed Crichton and Black on it

she looked up as he seemed to see someone and she looked over at the other side into the direction he pointed. she sighed of relieve as she noticed that White was there to, which means that he didnt got himself into even more trouble by going into the forest and getting lost, like once ago. she ran a bit further on the path and jumped off from it and landed in front of them on the ground. "are you two alright? Is anyone of you hurt?" she asked immediately.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 20:48

He watched Black jump off of the path and then followed her example. As she asked the two how they were doing, he stood next to her and examined them with his eyes. They looked just fine to him and they were smiling again. 'We are glad we found you two as we did.' he said. He was just glad they had found them in this city and that they didn't really run away.

With a smile on her face she looked at Black as she came towards White and her. She chuckled at Black her concern. 'We are fine, Black.' she said. 'But thanks for worrying.' Then she averted her gaze towards White. 'We were just planning to go back to the guild. Are you two coming too?' she asked and looked back at them as she said the latter.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 21:08

On phone~~

---

Black sighed of relief again as they where doing fine. And looked at White when Nanaho told her that they when just about to return to the guild, "you should go and look for mom then," she said on quite a strict way. White stayed quiet as he looked pouting away. Black sighed again as he did and after Nanaho's question if they would go back with them, she looked at Crichton, "what do you think? knowing that they're fine and that they will return to the guild we can also just leave for the request," she said
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 21:59

As Black told White in a strict voice he should go look for their mother, she looked back at him. 'I think that would be the best thing to do.' she said. 'I think I better go see my dad too when we're back at the guild after I lashed out at him like that. It was wrong of me to say to him that I hated him.' Then she looked back at Crichton and Black. 'Oh, if you are going on a request together then have fun.' she said. 'You don't have to go back with us if you wish to go right away.'

He preferred to leave for the request right away and his feelings were confirmed by what Nanaho said. 'Then we will leave.' he said.
'Good luck, both of you, with talking to your parents.' He felt that they needed it. Both Juvia and Laxus weren't easy to communicate with. Laxus never has been and Juvia after her husband died.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 23:02

White pouted a bit as Nanaho ahreed with his sister about looking for his mother. "Im not sure," he said, "its not that i will change my opinion," he shrugged. He them started chuckling a bit as she saod that it was wrong of her to say that she hated her father and was going to face him. "Yeah, you better do, i think he really try to kill me when you're start to act like me," he said before he looked back at Crichton and Black. "Make sure to be careful," he said before he looked woth the same strict expression at his sister, "especially you," he said. Because of who over protective White could be at requests, Black never really needed to fight herself. Black pouted a bit, "it'll be fine~" sje said before she looked at Crichton, "then shall we go? We need to catch the train at the station"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 09:50

'Be nice to your mother.' Nanaho then said to White. 'She is going through a hard time now.' With a dry expression she looked at him as he said that she would better talk to her father, because he would really try to kill him if she started to act like him. 'Yeah, and that' She poked him in the chest, 'is what he is so worried about.' With a smile she looked back at Crichton and Black. She wondered if they had made a team that they were going on a request. Ah well, she would discover soon enough as she returned to the guild.

He laughed as White told his sister to be careful. 'Don't worry, White. I will keep an eye on her.' With a smile he looked at Black as she asked him to go and he nodded. 'Yes, let's go.' he said and then returned his gaze towards White and Nanaho, after which he turned around and raised his hand. 'See ya.' Then he turned his head in front of him and walked away from the two together with Black.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 15:31

"she always goes through a hard time," he pouted as he folded his arms, "it actually never stops." as she started poking him in the chest, he took her hand to stop her, "i really dont get him, i mean, afterall, who says that you'll act like me? i dont even want you to act like me because i dont want there to be two of me, if you still can follow it," he said with an emotionless expression. he then looked back at Crichton as he said that he didnt needed to worry about Black because he will keep an eye on her, "yeah, you better be," he said before he watched them leaving, "good luck," he said after them

"but i-" she started as Crichton told her brother that he'll keep an eye on her, but she changed her mind and just sighed a lil as white already responded at him. when he agreed about going, she looked at white with a small smile, "tell mom that i'll be back soon," she said before she left together with Crichton. "if we'll hurry we may can still catch the next train," she said, "then we still have time to visit the requestor today."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 15:53

'Then you should be extra nice to your mother.' she said and blushed a little as he took her hand to stop her from poking him any longer. Then she pulled her hand free and started walking back to the guild. As she looked back at him, she said dryly: 'I never follow you.' She noticed he was looking at Crichton and his sister leaving and waited a bit for him.

He nodded in agreement with Black as she said that if they hurried they may still be able to catch the next train. 'Yes.' he said and then quickened his pace. He knew the trains left half-hourly and he wasn't quite sure when the last train had left.
'How much time do you think we have?' he asked her, while looking at her.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 16:12

he looked at her for a sec. as she started walking away before he looked back at Crichton and black. as they where out of sigh he turned around and putted his hands in his pockets before he walked towards Nanaho, "that i dont want you to be like me," he said as he stopped walking as he arrived at her. "because then we really cant be friends anymore," he continued before he continued walking and turned around and he walked backwards, "lets go, your father is probably waiting for you to return," he said before he turned around again

"i dont know, like i said earlier its been a long time since ive took the train to akane resort since White and i mostly took requests on the other side of Fiore," she said as he asked her how much time they had left. "i dont even know how late its right now," she said, "im not wearing a watch. to be honest the thing i think is more important is that there is still a hotel with some free rooms so we'll have a place to spent the night"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 20:47

She laughed a little as he still explained it to her. 'I got what you meant.' she said with a chuckle. 'You know, I think you have to prove to my dad that you really don't mean any harm to me.' With a little smile she looked at him. Then she nodded at what he said about returning to the guild. 'Yeah, that is probably a good idea.' she said a little sheepish.
They arrived at the guild and after a deep sigh, she entered the guild. As she expected her father noticed her coming in, but stayed stubbornly at the bar ignoring her. Silently she walked up to him and looked at him with a sorry face. 'Dad?' she said and he looked at her with not very friendly eyes. 'I...I am sorry I said that I hated you.' she started, a little hesitant at first. 'I didn't mean it. I was just so frustrated of how you always try to be so protective of me, while I know that you have good intentions with it.'
A frown was on her face while she spoke to her father and tears were shimmering in the corners of her eyes.
'I don't hate you...' she then said after a moment of silence with a lump in her throat. 'I love you.'

He kept looking at her with a stern face as he heard her apologies and that she didn't hate him, but love him. Ofcourse he was touched by what she said, but he didn't show his feelings. He sighed and looked down, then back up at her again.
'I am glad you came back to tell me that you didn't hate me.' he said with a low voice, so low that only the people who were standing closest to them could hear it. 'You did hurt me, though...' He scratched his head, feeling uncomfortable saying it.
He heard her laughing a little and looked at her in confusion, not knowing what was so funny. 'Don't think too much about it.' she said with a chuckle, probably knowing how he felt by looking at how he scratched his head. Then she hugged him and he looked a little surprised at her, but then he sighed and closed his arms around her.
At one point he was glad she was more like her mother, because Janella was also very forgiving.

'I guess we have to find out ourselves then.' he said as she told him she didn't know. As they arrived at the station, he looked at one of the clocks stationed around the area and saw it was just 1PM. 'It is still fairly early.' he then said and walked over to the screens where all the train information was being displayed. He searched for the train that would depart closest to 1PM in the direction they had to go and saw that one would leave at 1:10PM. 'Look, we are still able to catch the train from 1:10PM to Akane Resort.' he said and was quite relieved they didn't have to wait very long for a train or to hurry to catch one.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 21:15

"thats easier said than done," he said after her response that he should prove to her father that he didnt mean any harm with her. as soon as they arrived at the guild and she walked up to her father, White stayed at the entrance. from there he would watch them because he thought it may was better if he wouldnt interfere with them right now. even though the couldnt hear them, by their hug he could see that she had made up already and he smiled a bit. he then looked around to see if he could find his mother, but she wasnt at the guild anymore. not like he would talk with her if she still was

"perfect," she said as she looked at the screen with the times of arriving and departing. "which means that we'll be right on time in Akane Resort," she said before she took another look at the screen. "platform 4, thats on the other side, right?" she asked but because she actually was sure about that, she didnt waited for him to confirm it as she already started to walk to the other side of the station. at platform 4 she walked over to a small bench not far away from there rails, and sat done on it
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 22:10

After a few moments he had let his daughter go and watcher he as she said down on the barstool next to him. He looked a little amused as she had to climb on the stool, because she was rather small. She asked her mother for something to drink. He then averted his eyes into the guild and noticed that everyone was slowly coming in. Crichton and Black were the first ones today to take a request and he hoped they would finish it well, without too much destroying things.

Her mother had put a glass of orange juice in front of her and she turned around to look if White was already gone talking to his mother. As she came in the guild, she didn't see Juvia in the guild. A little disappointed she noticed he was still lingering at the entrance of the guild. She sighed a little and then took a sip from her drink.

He watched her walk away with amusement and then followed her. She was a very high-spirited girl and he was glad she wanted to form a team with him. He set down on the bench next to her at platform 4. Now they only had to wait until the train came. He was glad he didn't have motion sickness like all the dragonslayers in the guild had, because it looked pretty troublesome.
He once went with a dragonslayer on a request and as soon as they did something with transportation the guy became pretty useless.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top