Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 21:34

he nodded as a sigh that he was listening to her, "maybe i should help my mother some more to," he pouted quite, he never really helped her with anything after all, not even at home. Even though they sometimes get into fights about his father what makes him not wanting to help her, he sometimes to felt bad for her. "the request went pretty fine actually, it went a bit slow why it took so long, but on the end me made it. it also wasnt that hard actually," he told her

she looked surprised at him as he started acting like his father Elfman Strauss, even though she didnt really know the man that much, she always heard awesome stories about him from her parents. she laughed softly as he was ashamed by it. "dont worry, i also took over some weird habits of my dad," she chuckled before he agreed with forming a team, "thats settled then," she smiled
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36600
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 22:03

A frown appeared on her face as he started about that he should help his mother more too. 'I think she would like that.' she said. 'Especially after...well...you know.' she said, not wanting to say it because she wasn't sure how he would reply to it. She listened to him as he told her how there mission went and smiled. 'I am glad you eventually made it.' she said and then looked at him with a questioning face. 'But why did it go a bit slow? Something happened?'

He looked a little amused at her as she told him she also took over some weird habits from her dad. Her dad, Gray Fullbuster, was famous for stripping everywhere and nowhere, that's what he heard from his parents and from the other guildmembers. 'Don't tell me...' he started, looking suspicious at her, meaning the stripping habit. A wide grin appeared on his face as she confirmed forming a team with him.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 22:18

he just nodded slowly, ofcourse he knew where she was talking about. It also wasnt his mother's fault for those fights, he most of the time started them. he let out a small sigh before she asked why they took so long on their last request. he shrugged, "well i guess you've heard about 'brother & sister moments'," he said, "we do work great together, but sometimes its just the wrong moment"

she started feeling a bit uneasy as he knew. "i-its not my fault, its just happening like THAT," she said, "i mean, normally White stops me when i dont even notice what im doing," she pouted, "but i'll do my best to keep a hold on it and not only because White would kill me if i do in public again. But lets not tanlk about that, we need to decide about a name, right?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 22:56

'I am sorry.' she said soft as he sighed, meaning both for bringing it up and for his loss. She nodded as he blamed 'brother/sister moments' for slowing the mission down. 'Yes, I heard about that, yes.' She smiled. 'But it must be nice to have a sister too, right? You are never really alone.'

He started laughing as she replied so uneasy. 'It is okay.' he said and chuckled a little. He then nodded as she mentioned deciding about a name for their team. 'Let's sit somewhere first, okay?' he asked her and walked over to a table, where he sat down and waited there for Black to join him.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 23:14

he shrugged, "its fine," he said as she started apologizing, "its been a long time ago afterall." he then nodded as she said that it must be nice to have a sister, "it is most of the time. but sometimes we just have different opinions, but thats actually the same as what my mother and i have,"he looked away from her, "its all dad's fault," he pouted quietly as he looked a bit annoyed at the few of the town

"alright,"he said as he told her to sit somewhere first, she first watched him going to a table before she started following him. "we may could find one by something like combinating our magics,"she said as she sat down on the other side of te table so she sat in front of him. "for example something like 'Ice Beast' or something," she smiled
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 23:44

She nodded silently as he said it was fine, because it was a long time ago. A concerned frown appeared on her face as he said it was his father his fault. She was silent for a while, but then said: 'Don't blame your father for it. He sacrificed himself to save us all.'
She looked at the view for a moment and then looked down. 'But then again, I don't know how it is to lose a parent. I would not know what I would do if I lost my dad.' Only thinking about losing her father already made her sad, but she tried to push away her feelings because her father still lived and he was healthy so she didn't had any reason to worry.

He listened to her suggestions about a name for their team and liked the idea for combining their magic for a name. 'That sounds great.' he said. He narrowed her eyes as she named an example. 'Ice Beast.' he murmured, as to taste it on his tongue.
He shook his head. 'No, that sounds to rough.' He was silent for a while. 'What about... Frost WereCat. For my Beast Take Over is a Byako and it looks somewhat like a werewolf, only it's a cat.'
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 23:53

he stayed quiet for a moment as she said that hig father just sacrificed himself to save everyone else. he then looked away, "he was one of the strongest, im sure there was another way to stop Deliora,"he said, "he just simply left all of us,"he said as he made a hand into a fist by his anger. he didnt even heard what else she was saying. only her sad expression took him out of his thoughts. "even if you're only child and even if your father or your mother die, you know you still have another family behind you," he smiled at her again

"thats why it was only an example~"  she said after he said that her suggestion was to rough. her eyes then seemed to glitter a bit by his suggestion. "that does sound awesome," she said before she giggled after his explanation. "but i thought it was something like a tiger."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 00:06

'He didn't left us, White, or you. As long as you don't forget him and you remember him fondly, he will live on in your heart.' she said sotfly and smiled sweet at him. As he tried to make her feel better by saying that even by being only child and even if she lost her mother or her father, she had to know their was always another family behind her. 'I know that.' she said softly with a smile.
'And you would do good to remember that too.'

He looked with a dry expression at her as she teased him with she thought it was something like a tiger. 'Okay, but does Frost Tiger sound nearly as awesome as Frost WereCat?' he asked her with a teasing grin. 'I, for one, don't think so.' He folded his arms over the table and leaned forward, leaning on his arms, looked at her with a smug expression.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 00:20

he looked pouting away again as she told him that he could remember that to, "why did i know that you where going to say that?" he pouted before he looked back at her, he ignored her earlier response about his father. everyone told him the same, why he always ended up figting with his mother. since he didnt wanted to end up fighting with Nanaho to, he just decided to leave it be for now.

"im not saying you need to change it into Frost Tiger, i was just saying that your take over is more like a tiger,"she sighed, "i know that Frost Werecat sounds nicer."she then got up again, "then shall we tell Miss. Dreyar about the team? then its 'official'," she said as she waited for him to get up
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 09:55

As he didn't reply to her encouragement that his father wasn't really gone, she indicated it as that she went too far. 'Sorry.' she said.
'I am not really good in comforting people.' The latter sounded a little sheepish. She laughed as he asked her why he knew she was going to say that. 'Sometimes...I can be very predictable.' A little sheepish grin appeared on her face as she looked at him.

He laughed a little at her reply and nodded at her suggestion for going to miss Dreyar and tell her about their justly made up team to make if official. He got up and walked over to the bar, where the dark haired woman stood behind the bar and talking with her husband, Laxus. As she noticed they came to her, she looked up and gave them a warm smile. 'Hello, kids. How may I help you?' she asked and Crichton told her about their justly made up team. 'Oh, that's great.' she said. 'I will note it right away.' She went away to get the books, leaving them alone with Laxus. The man looked at them with a emotionless expression, which made Crichton feel very uncomfortable and averted his eyes quickly towards Black. He was relieved when Janella returned. 'So, Frost WereCat was it, right?' she asked and the Take-Over mage nodded. 'That's a very nice name.' After she wrote it down, she looked up at them again.
'Alright.' she said. 'You are team Frost WereCat now.' A wide grin appeared on Crichton his face and he looked at Black.

He turned around on his stool and looked into the guild, he noticed Nanaho wasn't in the guild anymore. 'Hm, where did Nanaho go?' he asked his wife. 'Shouldn't she be helping you.' Janella chuckled. 'Ah, leave her be, Laxus.' she said. 'I don't really need her help right now. It is pretty quiet.' He sighed and then noticed White was gone too. A vein started popping out of his brow and his muscles tensed. He looked at Black. 'Where is your brother?' he asked pressing.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:28

Black walked with him to the bar. as the master was looking with an emotionless expression at them, she just smiled bright at him before she looked bacl at Janella. "Crichton came up with it," she said after Janella complimented them about the name. she then looked back at Laxus as he asked her where White was. "White? he was there just a moment ago," she said as she turned around and looked into the guild. Her expression turned into an annoyed one, "he was tired, it wouldnt surprise me if he went home," she pouted quietly

"its fine, dont worry about it," he said after her appologize. he leaned down a bit with his arms on his knees. "and i know you can be very predictable," he chuckled before he shrugged, "im the same sometimes. well, thats what Black and my mother are saying"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:22

She chuckled too. 'Well, same to you. You can be pretty predictable too.' Then a slightly amused gleam appeared in her eyes as she said: 'My mom and dad say that if I am lying they can see that in my eyes.' She paused for a moment and then grinned a little. 'But that doesn't mean I don't try.' After turning her face in front of her again, looking at the city, she leaned back on her arms and watched the people in the city do their things.

'Hmpf.' he grumbled. 'I hope for his sake he is doing just that.' Although he needed him within a few minutes for his training, but he figured he wouldn't have much use of him now he was so tired. 'How did your brother become so tired anyway? He was nearly able to stay awake.' he asked Black, raising one eyebrow.

He looked at the scarred face of the master, one large vertical lightning-shaped scar ran over his eye starting from his brow and ending on his jaw and one, smaller one, ran horizontally over his nasal bone. Crichton wondered how he got those, especially the lightning-shaped one. Immediatly as he noticed he was scrutinizing the master his face he withdrew his eyes and averted them towards Janella. A little ashamed and hoping Laxus didn't notice.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:02

"my mother can see it by my attitude, “he said after she told him that her parents can recognize her lying by looking in her eyes, "are you now telling me to look in your eyes all day?" he teased her with a small chuckle on the end. "not that i mind," he shrugged, "it would only be hard to walk then since i cant watch out where im walking to, i may fall down the stair"

she bit her lips a lil as she started to feel uneasy after his question of why White was so tired. "well~~  you know him, he's always tired in the morning. he just need some more time to wake up. Especially after returning from a request." she then looked a bit down as a smile appeared on her face, "he always works so hard to protect his friends, family and the ppl," she said with a proud smile but as soon as her sentence was done, it disappeared again, "before he's gonna finish the enemy off while destroying half a village," she pouted
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:29

Her cheeks flushed a little red as he teased her by asking if she was telling him to look into her eyes all day. 'N-no...you don't have to do that.' she said a bit uncomfortable and then she laughed a little as he said that would be a little hard, because it could not see where he went then. 'Then don't do it.' she said with a chuckle.

He nodded in agreement at Black her story, but when she told him he destroyed half a village he shouted angrily: 'What!' He slammed his hand on the bar and immediatly got up from his chair. He heard his wife had come back from the request board, saying in a soothing voice: 'Calm down, honey. You will get nothing by becoming angry.' 'Yeah, yeah...I know...' he mumbled and sighed, covering his face in his hand. 'It is always the same with this guild. If it isn't Natsu it is White or else it is some other member.' He nearly didn't dare asking, afraid for the answer, but he still did. 'How many damage?' He peeked at the girl through a gap between his fingers.

He looked a little surprised at Black as she told the master White had destroyed half a village. Wisely, he kept his mouth shut, because this was the last what the master wanted to hear. They already had many bills from villages who were partly destroyed.
Fairy Tail had a reputation for being destructive and Laxus and Janella tried their best to lessen that a bit, so this wasn't really helpful.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:51

"great, because i wasnt planned to," he chuckled after she told him that he didnt needed to look in her eyes all day. "beside, i think your father would kill me if i did," he said before he heard Laxus  raising his voice through the guild. the reason could be two different things, or it was because Black told him what happened the other day or he noticed Nanaho talking with him. He bit his lip a lil before he got up and looked at Nanaho, "shall we, go back inside?" he asked as he held his hand out to her to help her getting up

as he suddenly slammed his hand on the bar, her face tensed into an uneasy and a bit scared expression. As Janella tried to calm her husband down some bit, Black's face relaxed again, "well calling it half a village is also quite much, but it looked like something around the 28 houses," she said before she looked up, "but thats also part of the monster's fault. i mean, its the monsters fault for chasing White through the village," she said as she tried to less the punishment White may could get
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:15

He groaned at her explanation and her attempt to lessen the punishment he would have in store for White after this. 'You think those villagers care for the damage those monsters did? Only thing they know is that two of Fairy Tail's members were there and got into a fight with some monsters. We will get the bill for that little mishap your brother caused either way.' He cursed and then mumbled: 'That little shit is causing more trouble then he is worth.'

'Yeah, I think he would.' she said with a grimace and then nearly got a heart attack, because her father his raised voice pounded through the guild. Her eyes grew big and she looked at White. 'This can't be good.' she said and looked a little shocked at him as he suggested to go back inside again. 'Do you have a deathwish? If he sees us coming in one after the other, he will surely gut you.'
Nevertheless she took his hand to get up, but she stayed where she was.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 14:31

when he told her that the villagers would only care about the two fairy tail members they saw, she started feeling like she was shrinking a bit by the thought that those villagers would also blame her. "you know that making trouble is in his nature. I'll tell him to donate his share of the reward we got, at the guild. Then you can use that to pay the bills," she smile again

"no, im not like 'him'," he pouted quietly as she asked him if he had a death wish. "but its better than running out of magnolia and taking you with me. if he found out he would be even more anger," he explained, "if you where thinking of going with me tough." he then let go of her hand again and took a last look at the entrance of the guild before he looked back at her, "your decision"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 15:15

He nodded at her offer. 'Yes, you should do that.' he said and rubbed with his hand through his hair. 'You can deal this with Janella.'
Immediatly as he heard his wife make a shocked sound and heard saying "oh no" he looked up and saw Nanaho en White coming one after the other into the guild. He laughed, but it was not out of joy. 'Oh, this is just great.' he said. 'First you destroy part of a village by going on a rampage with some monsters and now you ignore my rules by chatting outside with my daughter.' He stood up, furious. 'You are in a lot of trouble, young man,' he growled and walked towards him, grabbing him by his collar and dragging him outside while ignoring the complaints his wife and his daughter threw at him. He looked back at his daughter. 'You and me talk later.'

She sighed a little at what he said, because she knew he was right. 'I admire your bravery.' she said quietly and then walked towards the guild and right as they came in, all hell broke loose. Her father noticed them, came towards them and dragged White back outside while ignoring her mother and her. With a worried expression she watched her father leave and felt a tight knot in her stomach and a lump in her throat tightening.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 19:28

On my phone so i wont use my banners x3

----

White walked with Nanaho back inside the guild and before he could even look around, Laxus already walked up to them and grapped him at the collar of his shirt. He then wrapped his hands around Laxus' hand with which he was holding him. "I didnt do it on purpose," he said with an annoyed expression since ue was holding him like that. "And i only talked with her. You may be the guild master but you cant tell ME who i can talk with and who not," he said as he tried to get out of Lacus' grip
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 20:43

'This is not about being the guildmaster, you little shit.' he said and pushed him roughly towards a low wall, meaning he has to sit there. With a foul expression and his arms crossed over his wide chest he looked at the boy. 'Nanaho is my daughter and I say as a father that you can't chat with her or whatever means of communication you come up with. I don't want you to influence her with your bad behaviour.' He was silent for a few moments. 'I know Nanaho is very influencable and naive, she got that from her mother, so stay away from her.'
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 21:03

He pouted a bit when he said that it wasnt about being the guild master. He sat down on the low wall e was pushed to and leaned woth his hands on the edge of it. "Just talking with her wont kill her you know, i dont hurt my friends," he said immideately, "did you ever thought about what Nanaho wants? You think she would like it if you keep choosing her friends like this?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 21:25

'I am not choosing her friends, I just don't want her to be friends with you.' he said. 'I couldn't care less whoever she chooses in the guild to be friends with, as long as it isn't you.' He really didn't like it how that wimp talked to him. 'And you'd better watch your tongue, wimp.' Then he sighed and took a deep breath. 'I don't want to hear another word about this and what I want from you now is that you show me what good the training I give you did you.'
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 21:42

"You say that you're not choosing her friends but still dont want me to be friends with her? Do you even know what you're saying?!" He said as he was half snapping at him, "i hate liars," he continued quiet as he looked away from him. "Dont you have somethings better to do than yelling around? You'll wake up the injured ones at the medical center area of the guild," he said as he didnt care about what else he said about showing the results of the training he already got till now
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:34

He ignored that White was accusing him of being a liar, because he would only make matters worse if he got angry because of that. At least he learned something from Janella, controlling his anger more. He gritted his teeth as that little shit didn't shut up. 'I only yell at those who deserve to be yelled at, little shit.' he said, trying not to lose his temper.

He leaned with a sigh against the bar and looked at Black, trying to fathom how she felt. 'I hope the master doesn't kill your brother.' he said. Now, the master wasn't the nicest person to be around but Crichton had only see him lose his temper that much towards White. It was no secret that Laxus despiced that boy.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:47

"are you picking a fight with me?!" he yelled at him when he had told him that he only yells at the ppl who deserve it. "you know that that could end into destroying the whole building or even a part of Magnolia," he warned him. Even though he knew how much stronger Laxus was than himself, he didnt care for that, it wasnt like he was scared for fighting him

she looked at Crichton as she heard him talking to her again and nodded slowly, "that only depends on White if he makes him even more angrier than he already is," she said quiet, "maybe i need to take a look at them," she said a bit uneasy, "we can leave for the request afterwards, alright?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top