Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  Dalychnea on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 15:12

She noticed the attention they recieved now and looked a little uneasy and embarrassed up at the other members. 'Silver God?' she heard Bickslow repeating White. 'Why did you pick that?' 'I already asked him too.' Nanaho said and leaned forwards, reaching with her arms across both sides of the Seith mage his neck and letting her hands rest on his chest. She rested her chin on her arm and leant with her head against Bickslows.

'Yeah, ofcourse I should be happy ...' he muttered and looked half agitated with her and half agitated with what happened her earlier at her. 'If you want to see the room, you should follow me.' he said and pushed himself away from the counter, walking to the stairs and going up. At the top he waited for Yoshino to join him.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 17:47

"Why do i even have to explain it?" He muttered softly, "At least its a name." First he got a bit distracted, by the way how Nanaho leaned on Bickslow. "Well.. First i came up with something like the 'Thunder god trible'" he eventually started, "and ofcourse we all know who this so called 'thunder god' is. Even though he isnt a god slayer.." He then looked confused at Nanaho, "why are they giving him a higher title than he actually is?" He asked her, "anyway, well yeah.. Then i though about my parents. Though Silver is my grandfather.. But its also another kind of Grey. And since hé is called Gray.. Well.. Thats how i came up with it," he said as he started talking softer by the second. Eventually he looked a bit embarrassed away from both of them, he never started thinking or talking about his father by himself. The thought that they maybe wouldnt expected him to do, gave him the embarrassing feeling.

As he agreed on showing her the room, she watched him leave for a moment. She took a last glance at the woman behind the counter before she eventually started to follow Crichton. Lector had jumped off the counter and ran after them as well. Yoshino waited for him at the beginning of the stairs before she ran up. "Thanks though," she said softly as she arrived at the top where Crichton was waiting for her. She preferred to thank him now, then she had to thank him with those other room mates around them. Though, she said it without facing him, she just looked at Lector who arrived at the top as well
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36633
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 18:58

Bickslow pointed his finger at White as he started to question how The Thundergod Tribe came up with their name. 'Hey, watch your mouth boy. You're pretty bold for talking like that in front of a member of The Thundergod Tribe and against the leader of the team his daughter.' the man said, but stopped when Nanaho bumped quite hard with her hands against his chest. 'Shut up.' she hissed in his ear. She listened to White his explanation and nodded. 'Yeah, sounds cool. I like it.' she told him with a smile, ignoring that he was talking foul about her dad.

He waited for her to go upstairs and continued walking when she was with him and had thanked him. 'Don't mention it.' he rumbled and lead her to the room. He was the one with the key, so he fetched it out of his pocket. He sticked it into the lock and twisted it, noticing the door was already open. 'Ehm ...' he said and then opened the door, seeing that Black was already in the room. 'What? How did you get in?' he asked, really puzzled and looked at the black haired girl in the same way.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:12

He lowered his head a bit when Bickslow caught him on talking bad about Laxus. "Sorry," he apologized at Nanaho. Like Bickslow said, it still was her father. "But i still think its true though," he quickly, softly muttered after apologizing. "Glad you like it, otherwise you had to come with a suggestion," he told her

She was talking with Lacon till the door suddenly opened. She looked at Crichton as he appeared in the opening of the door. Even before she was able to greet him, she noticed the unknown blonde haired girl behind him and a small, red furred cat on the ground. Though she couldnt ask Crichton since he asked her something about unlocking the door. Without saying a word she placed a fist in her other hand. There came a small but cold wind from between her hands before she removed her fist. There was an key, made out of ice, laying on her hand. She took it from her hand and show it him, "ta-da~!" She said with a big smile, "it wasnt that hard."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 15:26

She wanted to say it was alright, but then she heard his muttering and kept her mouth shut. Feeling quite agitated he was talking like that about her father, but she decided to let it slide for this moment. She didn't want to argue with him. A smile appeared on her face as she heard what White told her. 'Alright then.' she said with a chuckle.

He sighed and shook his head as she showed him how she opened the door. 'I should have known. Ice Mage.' he said and then looked over his shoulder at Yoshino. 'Guys, this here is Yoshino. She had a little trouble at the counter, so I told her she could sleep with us in our room.' he said, after he had stepped aside a little so they could see her and her little cat. 'I hope you don't mind.'
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Tue 28 Apr 2015, 22:37

“I don’t care I think go were ever you want to as long you don’t wake me up” I lift my shoulders and lift my left to take my shirt of Couse I wanted to sleep

Last edited by shirley on Sat 30 May 2015, 23:28; edited 1 time in total
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1691
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 29 Apr 2015, 12:19

"then i guess we have to wait till tomorrow," he said as he sat down on the closest wooden bench. he folded his arms and did his knee over his other before he looked at Nanaho again, "make sure to get plenty of rest tonight, alright? dont go to sleep to late, dont drink anything with caffeine and make sure to put your alarm early tomorrow," he said in a parent-like way. "Dont go out, this late of the evening and definitely dont ask friends to come over for the night," he said all while pointing his finger in the air and eventually his friendly smile appeared again, "all friends except for me~" he said

she looked at Crichton with a proud, cheerful smile till he introduced the stranger to them. Black waved a bit at the girl and the cat, "Nice to meet you, my name is Black Fullbuster," she introduced herself before Lacon replied about Yoshino not waking him up. "that guy is Lacon Vastia. dont mind his behavior, i even see him as a little, white, snow bunny," she said, also to tease Lacon with it.

she looked at Black as she introduced herself and eventually the other guy as well when he didnt. "this is Lector and im Yoshino Weisse," she introduced her little friend an herself. she the shrugged a shoulder, "But ppl call me Yoshi since its shorter." after the reply of Lacon, she looked at him and raised an eyebrow as he started to take off his shirt, just there when even she and Black where still in the room. not that she couldnt resist it or something, for her it was like one of the normal things in life. but she didnt know how it was for Black. she eventually for a bit of a devilish smirk on her face, "I hope you'll be able to sleep now i'll be sleeping in the same room as you," she said

K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sat 02 May 2015, 11:47

As White sat down, Bickslow lifted Nanaho from his shoulders and put her on the ground. Before he walked back to his team, he mentioned to the girl: 'Don't forget our lessons, alright?' Nanaho shook her head. 'No.' she replied with a smile. 'Good.' he said and then walked away. The black haired girl moved her gaze to White and looked dryly at him as he started to tell her not to go to bed too late. 'And you think I am going to listen to you.' she said.

He rolled his eyes at Lacon his reply and walked into the room without saying another word. He went to sit on a bed that was still free. Luckily it wasn't that close to that foul-mooded boy. 'I hope you, guys, don't mind ... but I tend to snore a bit.' he said with a little smirk. He was not kidding, though. He had heard people complain about it when they would go on a mission with him.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 30 May 2015, 23:41

"fine by me it’s hard to wake me up anyway" i said as response to Crichton I groomed at black as she cald me little white snow bunny “ im still taller than you are. i raised an eyebrow to yochi when she said that she hopes i will be able to sleep now she is here "Nice try but no" i took of my shirt and put it next to my bed as i took of my pants and jump into bed and fell asleep
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 31 May 2015, 00:38

((On ipad, without banners this time :pp~~~)

"Good night Bickslow!" White greeted him as he left and looked back to Nanaho. "Actually, that was plan A, plan B is stalking you till late at night to make sure you behave yourself this night," he said with the same cheerful smile. "So i hope you'll stick with plan A," he said before he noticed the time and slowly his smile dissapeared again, "I think my mom will be done, so i guess i have to go soon." His smile didnt dissapear from the fact that he had to leave soon, but more fbecause of the fact that he had to go home soon.

"White snores as well sometimes but im usual able to kick him out of his bed," Black said as he face slightly changed into a annoyed expression by thinking about it. "But lately i found a way to ignore it by covering my ears with ice, so dont worry about me." As lacon seemed to dislike the way she had introduced him, she looked at him again. "..maybe! But.." She started, as he mocked her about her length, "White! Is taller then you.. I think.."

Yoshino looked at Crichton when he said that he used to snore a bit. She simply folded her arms, "im used to it, my dad used to snore the whole night. I can hear him clearly at the other side of the house. So, i dont really mind," she said before she looked back at Lacon again and the same smirk returned. Somewhere she was quite interested how he would act and response in different situations. "Hmm, are you really sure about that, Bunny-chan?" She asked and simply watched how he got into the bed.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 13:45

She started to laugh as he joked with her. 'Alright, White. I will stick to plan A.' she said with a chuckle. She then noticed that his smile disappeared and wanted to ask what was wrong, but then he told her on his own. 'Oh, okay.' she said. 'That's too bad.' After a moment of silence, she said: 'See you tomorrow then, White.'

He didn't pay any attention to both his companions and went to lie down on the bed, with his arms behind his head and looking at the ceiling. 'Hey, Yoshi ... are you going to come into the room, or will you stay there all night?' he then asked and went to sit up a little look at her with a smirk.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 22:14

I was sleeping
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 09:48

"Yeah, good night," he nodded before he turned around and started walking up to the entrance of the guild. as he arrived over there, he just noticed how his mother reached the top of the stairs. he looked a bit quietly at her before a small smile appeared on his face. "You should have waited downstairs, that way it would be much easier for you," he told her, though he knew as one of the best that his mother wasnt that old yet

"I-i only wanted to be sure that my presence whouldnt hurt any of you," she lied with a small blush of embarassing since she really was still standing outside the room. After that, she took a step inside before he looked at the last empty bed. "well then, im going to sleep," she said, she didnt saw any reason why she would talk even longer with them. Crichton simply helped her to get a place to sleep, but she already thanked him.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 15:52

She watched him leave and then went over to her mother. The day was nearly at it's end, so she would help her wrap everything up so they could go home themselves too. Janella smiled at her as she noticed her daughter was coming and when Nanaho asked what she could do to help Janella immediately gave her something to do. So she immediately got to work. When everything was finished, she left the guild together with her parents. Her mother locked the door. Their home was a few blocks away from the Fairy Tail HQ. They walked together back home and Nanaho immediately told her parents goodnight when she was inside, going upstairs and entering her room afterwards. She then prepared herself to sleep and went to lie in her bed, covered by her blankets.

He laughed a little to Yoshi her answer. 'Haha, don't worry about it.' he said and followed her with his eyes as she entered the room and claimed the one bed that was left over. Lacon was asleep already and he didn't hear Black anymore either. Before pulling of his shirt, he sat up. He hung his shirt on the bed's feet end and went to lie under the blankets, closing his eyes. It didn't take long for him to have fallen asleep.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 17 Jun 2015, 11:34

I woke up for some reason I dont know if its in the mille of the night or already morning I stept out of bed and put some cloths on. When I was ready to leave I softly opend the door so I Diddnt woke anyone and walked down stairs. The hotel was quiet so I sepose its still night o walked outside the hotel and went to site on a bench to think it was an easy quest this time but I still think that these thieves are qruel and that makes me want to kick them hopefully I get to do that soon
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 14:36

Yoshino didnt really got much sleep that night and just kept staring at the ceiling. she didnt really knew why she couldnt get to sleep, it wasnt like someting was on her mind or some disgusting scent she could smell with her dragon nose from this far. Nor was it Crichton's snoring. Maybe it was just the feeling that something was about to happen. she let out a small sigh and turned around to lay on her side. when she did, she incidentally kicked Lector off the bed. She was just on time to catch him before he would hit the ground. She looked at the small Exceed, the one her father ordered to keep an eye on her. A small frown appeared on her face but soon disappeared as she placed the exceed back on the bed. As she rested her head back on her pillow, she heard one of the other getting up. Since she was able to see the door from here, she looked quietly at the person that left the room. it was one of those Ice mages, the boy. With her ears she was easily able to hear which direction he went to and he even left the hallway. “Lector, wake up,” she whispered as she slightly tried to wake him up by shaking him a bit. The cat looked sleepy at her as he whipped a bit in his eyes. “Whats going on?” he asked her. “Sst, the others are still sleeping,” she told him before she slowly got out of the bed, “the boy just left. Im not saying we can trust thee ppl only because they let us stay in the room. I wanna know what he’s up to middle in the night.” she quietly walked up to the door and went out. Lector followed her and incidentally shot the door with a loud pounding because of a wind. Yoshino looked from him to the door, “if that just didn’t woke the others,” she sighed before they made their way out of the hallway

Black was sleeping peacefully on a bed behind an ice wall she made herself to screen herself off from the guy in the room. that wall was already enough to reduce the volume of Crichton’s snoring at this point in the room. because of that, she also didn’t even heard Lacon leaving or Yoshino. Though the loud pound the door made the last moment, was enough to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked at the ice wall close to her bed. But since it wasn’t transparent, she wasn’t able to see what was going on. To know that, she had to get out of her bed and walk to the other side of the wall. From there, she saw how Lacon’s and Yoshino’s beds where empty, even the Exceed was gone.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 11:08

After a moment i went back in the hotel finding yoshino amd her furry flying thing walking my way "also put for some fresh air?" i said to sound as nice as possible i diddnt also want to scare her of like i did whit the others
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 20:15

((replies are a bit short, we're going to leave 4hours sooner, so we wont have time to sleep ><
or to write long replies xD
I'll be back late at 29th of July, im not sure if i got wifi at the hotel, but i'll do my best to reply when i get the chance to use wifi (like at a restaurant or something xD))

she looked up as Lacon already got back inside before Lector and she where able to get out. "y-yeah," she said, "im cant really get much sleep so we thought about having a small walk. what about you?" she asked before a small teasing mirk appeared on her face, "You're missing your mother at home?" she asked, not that she meant it bad. it simply was her way of teasing

Black was sleeping peacefully on a bed behind an ice wall she made herself to screen herself off from the guy in the room. that wall was already enough to reduce the volume of Crichton’s snoring at this point in the room. because of that, she also didn’t even heard Lacon leaving or Yoshino. Though the loud pound the door made the last moment, was enough to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked at the ice wall close to her bed. But since it wasn’t transparent, she wasn’t able to see what was going on. To know that, she had to get out of her bed and walk to the other side of the wall. From there, she saw how Lacon’s and Yoshino’s beds where empty, even the Exceed was gone.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 16:36

"I could not sleep so i went out for some fresh air" i looked down well maybe i do miss my mom she deid the day i was born "im going for a walk" i turned around to walk back out side
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 10:45

A big teasing smirk appeared on her face as he admitted that he missed his mother. But that smirk easily turned into a caring smile, "can i come with you?" She smiled at him, maybe if she knew more about him, she was able to decide if she could trust him or not. Though she still had to figure it out about those others as well.

K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 10:52

As i was already walking i stopt when yoshi asked me if she could come whit me "of corse" i started walking again waiting for her to gome after me i have to learn more about this girl is anoing that she is so curious about everything
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 15:32

"So," she started to walk next to him. Lector walked in front of them as he kept his eyes open for the most unexpected things. "about your mother. did she wrote you a letter or something?" she asked him, for some reason she just though he was upset about his mother or anything. she started to giggle a bit, "i know how they can be. my dad is.. well.. he can be quite protective over me sometimes," she giggled, "actually, this is the first time he let me go on a mission by myself. even though he sent Lector with me." as she spoke, she simply lifted the small cat up like it was a simple pet. "Just as expected!" Lector spoke, "I clearly understand why Sting wanted me to go with you. i mean, without me, you wouldnt have a place to spent the night!" Yoshino looked with a guilty smile at him by his behaviour. ofcourse she knew it was only because the others decided to let her stay in their room. "Im glad you're here Lector," she said to play along with his own game as she slightly burried her face in his fur.

Other Replies:

K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 12 Sep 2015, 21:03

"My mom deid" he said dray and looked straid forward...
"Yhea lector is cute" he said at the same tone avoiding the topic about her dad he dindt feel like talking about it
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 20 Sep 2015, 15:29

She looked surprised at him as he said that his mother had died. "Im sorry! I didnt men t-" she started till Lector stopped her. She looked down a bit, "s-sorry, if i annoy you sometimes," she said a bit uneasy as she rubbed the back of her neck. "just know, i dont mean it on a bad way," she said before she got in front of him and turned around to look at him hoping he would stop walking. "Lets start over," she said and held her hand out to him. "My name is Yoshino Weisse Eucliffe, but most ppl call me Yoshi. Nice to meet you!" she introduced herself with a smile

Other Replies:

K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 24 Sep 2015, 20:28

i took a deep breath "mabye your right this time "im Lacon Vastia most pp call me lacon" i said as i grabed her hand and shake it before letting go "as i grabbet lector his hand and shaked is he was kinda shaking him self bu yhea who cares
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top