Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  shirley on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 18:10

"Well" i looked to the grond "its not that i miss you so badly but i just wanted to say sorry"
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1690
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 20:03

"How long are you g-" he started till she already asked him if he wanted to to something with her. "Well, ofcourse. its not like im able to do something with Black anyway," he muttered before he looked back up again, "what means that im finally able to spent some more time with you." he then started to play a bit with the water in his half full glass. "when you're done in the guild, we can go on a small request if you want," he said, he never really knew what kind of request she always went on. she may be strong, but that didnt mean that she always went on big requests.

she let out a sigh of relief as he noticed them. not that she would expected him to ignore them, at least, probably not her. as he asked if they were missing him, she looked embarrassed up. "w-what? Y-you're my friend. i wont just let you walk away like that," she said all flustered. “Beside..” she continued before she looked to Lacon and gave him a push in his back but before she could tell him to say something, he already did. Though she sighed softly by his apologize, “cant you think of more to say?” she asked him a bit strict.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36631
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 20:29

She chuckled at White his reply. In his way it was really sweet. She thought a bit about doing a small request with him. After a while, she nodded. 'Yeah, sounds fun.' she said. 'I am already looking forward to it.'

He looked at Lacon and put his hands in his side. 'Oh? Is that so?' he asked with a raised eyebrow, but then Black started to speak and he averted his gaze towards her. 'It's alright.' he said and then looked back at Lacon again as Black gave him a push and asked him if that was all. Again he raised his eyebrow.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 00:40

"Im sorry for being rude" i said after black puched me "but mabey we have to go back to the hotel i mean we where her for a quest and mabey those thiefs wil atack when were gone you never no" i diddn say it couse i hated to say sorry but i was really worryd about the thief right now
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 13:25

a tiny, sweet, caring and relieved smile appeared on his face as she agreed to go on a small request. but he quickly 'hided' te smile by looking over his shoulder at the bar. "then we just need to hope that your father will let you go on one with me," he said and as he looked back at her, his smile had already disappeared and his usual expression had returned again. "Otherwise you just have to sneak out," he teased her

She got a small, proud smile as Lacon appologized properly. As lacon became a bit impatient and said that they had to get back to the hotel, she turned around to him. "Those thiefs disturb the tourists at day at the beach. We where planing to go a bit of patroulle over the beach," she told him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 13:37

'I'm not afraid of my dad. I am sure my mother will cover for me.' she said as he became worried about what her father would think of them going on a request. 'But if you think sneaking out will be best, we'll do that. Only be warned that my father will be much more angry when he finds out.' She did understand why he was so nervous about going on a request together with her, since it was pretty clear that the Guildmaster didn't like him.

He was about to say that it was alright, accepting Lacon his apology but then the "but" came and he got the feeling that the boy didn't really meant what he said. 'Ofcourse.' he said gruffly and went to walk on his own already back to the hotel. He didn't really care what Black would think of this. He was just in a bad mood.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 08 Mar 2015, 13:43

I looked at black "your right i kinda forgot" i said quiet when i notise crichton was al ready walking away i folowed him "we should go to black" i solftly grapt her hand so she would folow us but i bijna meteen let go of her hand
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 09:58

He shrugged, "it would be more exciting to sneak out," he said, "but like you say, i would expect him to be not only angry at me when we're back, but also at you.," he said softly,mthinking a moment about the whole situation and how angry Laxus would be at their return. "Yeah, it would be better to ask your mother to cover for you," he said

She looked up at Critchton left again. She let out a sigh, "crichton~ Please come back~" she whined softly as she watched him leave again. As she felt Lacon's hand, she looked at him. Not surprised, that feeling came when he immediately let go off her hand. She raised an eyebrow for a moment en sighed, "yeah, we should just go back as well. Its getting pretty late, i guess the patroulle has to wait till tomorrow,"'she said before she started to run into the direction Crichton went, up to the hotel. As she caught up with him, she continued to walk again.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 11:38

She chuckled as he thought out loud. 'Good.' she said and looked with a questioning face at him. 'Shall we ask her right away then? The earlier, the better I think.' Her mother always liked how she spended time with White, knowing his past. Because of that she was always against how her husband treated White and what he thought about Nanaho and White spending time together. Also, her mother had her ways to let her father succumb to her will.

He only looked at Black through the corner of his eyes as she caught up with him, sighing a little. He just couldn't help to feel a little sorry for her, being in between Lacon and him. 'I got something for you ... but I will only give it to you if that boy isn't around.' he rumbled with his low voice, keeping to look at her through his eye corners and walking with his hands in his pockets.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 15 Mar 2015, 15:03

click
right one
Yoshino Weisse Eucliffe(aka, Yoshi) is a tall, cheerful, loud and sometimes a noisy girl who enjoys life the fullest. She is mostly seen smiling and laughing, but can get serious when times asks her to be. Beside that, she is easily annoyed and quite stubborn and selfish when she is. When she is angry, she wont forgive someone, mostly she first need to trust the other again before she can forgive. Yoshi is the daughter of Sabertooth's guild master Sting Eucliffe and his wife Yukino. Yoshi is a real 'daddy's girl' though and mostly acts a bit childish around him and is easily depressed when he get angry at her, when he tells her she did something wrong etc. as a light dragon slayer, she looks really up to her father as well, maybe thats why she's more of a 'daddy's girl.' But even when she fights with dragon slayer magic, she also owns one of the celestial spirit keys, pisces. She got this one from her mother, just in case she gets in trouble. Yoshi is quite laid-back, carefree, 'go-with-the-flow' and mostly does things without thinking, what is mostly the cause for her to get in trouble. Because of this, she also has a small partner who goes with her on her jobs, with disagree of Yoshi. This companon is Lector, the exceed of her father.ever since she was little, she had a crush on her father's best friend, Rogue who always acts like an uncle to her. But because of the age difference, situation and her father she simply tried to lessen in by only idolizing him, though she still cares much about him.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 16 Mar 2015, 20:59

I followed black and crichton back to the hotel "are we planning to do something to night or ar we going to bed early?" i asked normaal
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 16 Mar 2015, 21:46

He nodded, "yeah, then we can decide which one and leave tomorrow in the morning already," he said before he got off the wooden bench. As he waited for her to get up as well, he turned around to look at the barnin the back of the guild to see if Janella actually was there. After he eventually saw her behind the bar and as Nanaho had got us, he started walking over to the bar

She stayed quiet as she walked next to Crichton back at the hotel. She just looked at the road which was lighted up by the light lacrima lanterns at the side of it. She looked surprised at him as he told her he got something for her. "Only when he isnt with us?" She repeated him. For a moment she got an feeling of happiness but somewhere also a bit of awkwardness. "What is it?" She asked, trying to get rid of the negative feeling. Though she knew he probaby also didnt wanted to tell her as long as Lacon was with them. soon, they reached the hotel and as she heard Lacon's question, she looked at him and shrugged, "you call this early? Its dark already," she said before she entered the lobby. "Im going to take a shower, get into my ice iglo and go to sleep. What you're gonna do is your decision, but make sure to get up on time for the request," she told him.

Yoshi was standing in front of the counter in the lobby. She was talking with the woman behind it and tried to hire a room, even though the woman kept telling her that they where full booked. "You dont understand, do you even know who you're talking to?!" The small, red cat on the counter said. Yoshi sighed softly by his attitude, not like she wasnt slightly annoyed as well. "Listen woman," she looked with a small annoyed frown at the woman behind the counter, "we're hungry, need to bath and just have a tired some travel behind us, cant you just arrange something? We dont want to search for another hotel again," she said
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 17 Mar 2015, 13:18

She agreed with White and walked together with him to her mother. 'Mom.' she said and Janella looked up. Before Nanaho asked what she wanted to ask, she first checked if her father was around. 'What is it, honey?' her mother asked. Nanaho looked back at her mother. White and I want to go on a small request tomorrow when I finished my chores in the guild, but I am sure dad won't allow it. Could you please cover for us?' she explained and pleaded to her mom. Her mother smiled and went to lean with her arms on the bar. 'Okay. I shall see what I can do, kids. Have fun tomorrow.' she said. Nanaho was so glad her mother wanted to help them, not that she expected any less.

He nodded in agreement to what she said about Lacon, but shook his head to her question what he had bought for her. 'No.' he only said and went inside the hotel. As he walked past the counter, he noticed a girl having difficulty with the woman behind the counter. He looked up and doubted a little if he would step in and ask what was going on or just go with Black and Lacon. Eventually he chose the first. He walked up to the counter and placed his hands on it, looking at the woman. 'What is going on here?' he asked pretty agitated.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 22:25

I looked at crichton as we walked back into the hotel when he went to the service desked to ask what was going on whit the blond that was standing there i just watched them
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 13:10

a smile appeared on White's face again as Janella agreed to cover for them. "thank you, Mrs. Dreyar, I'll take good care of her," he said, that last part was actually meant to tease Nanaho a bit with. Ofcourse she would be able to take care of herself afterall. he then turned back to Nanaho, "Shall we take a look at the requests then?"

she looked into the direction of the counter as she heard some ppl arguing a bit. Soon, Crichton tried to step in as he already made his way up to the counter.  She watched him for a moment before she looked at Lacon, “I don’t know what you’re gonna do with your evening, but like I said, im going to bed,” she said. “Goodnight Crichton,” she called to him over het shoulder, into the direction of the counter. She then made her way up to the stairs and walked up to the room the hotel manager gave them earlier. Since she wasn’t the one who was carrying the key, she made a replica from it with her ice-make magic and unlocked the door

“I already told you, we don’t have any rooms available anymore,” the woman behind the counter replied on Yoshino’s last commend. As Crichton arrived to the counter and asked her what was going on, the woman now started to frown at Yoshino, because now she thought that being in the majority would made Yoshino to leave. “This young lady definitely wants to get a room and doesn’t want to believe that there arent any available anymore. They just don’t want to leave at all.”

Lector stomped with his feet on the counter, "You dont even try to take a look at the available rooms," he said. "Because there arent any!" the wamen behind the counter told him. "Im sure that there are ppl aout to leave tonight," he muttered. the woman looked up, "Im gonna call the guard if you try to drive away our guests!"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 16:10

Janella started to laugh as White said he would take good care of Nanaho. 'I am sure you will, White.' she said with a chuckle. 'Don't forget to come up with a team name, alright?' Nanaho looked pretty agitated at White at what he said to her mother, but let it slide. Her mother said something about coming up with a team name before they would go on a request. 'Yes, mom.' she said and went after that with White to the request board when he asked.

'No need for calling the guards for them.' he said and looked stern at the lady behind the counter, after having let the woman and the cat squabbling with each other. 'We still have room for one more, since we have four beds. She can stay with us.' he said, not pulling his eyes away from the counterlady. If she would try to object him on that, he would just pay the extra money for her.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:46

"a team name huh?" he repeated Janella's words as they walked up to the request board which was placed at the wall. "I havent thought about one yet," he muttered softly before they arrived at the board. he first took a small look over the last requests which where placed on the board before he looked over at Nanaho, "Ladies gets to pick first," he never really cared about what the request was about, as long as they where able to complete it

Yoshino first looked in the corners of her dark blue eyes at the guy. It was a bit suspicious though, he didnt even knew her. So why would he offer her to share a room he hired with his friends? not like she wouldnt be able to protect Lector and herself if something happens. "I guess that should be fine," the woman behind the counter said, "as long as none of the guests complains about a noise or something." Yoshino stayed quiet as the woman eventually agreed and looked back at Crichton again, "I guess i'll take the offer," she said, "Thanks."

as he followed the rest of the conversation, he pricked up his ears as he heard how Yoshino agreed with the offer to share a room with three strangers. "Are you sure? What will you do when your father finds out? you know what he always says; 'Dont get into stranger's cars.’” Yoshino looked with a bored expression at him, “Im not a little kid anymore,” she said before she turned back around to Crichton. “this is Lector and im Yoshino Weisse Eucliffe,” she introduced herself as she held her hand out to him.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 15:31

'Me neither ...' she mumbled as he started about a team name and looked at him for a few moments. Then she pointed her gaze at the board when White told her she could choose. 'Alright, let's see.' she said and looked the requests over for a small and easy one. 'I would choose either Pearl Divers or The flying piranhas, but since you are the only watermage of us two I think I don't really have anything to do on that request.' she said and looked at White.

He looked directly at her now she accepted his offer and nodded with a smile. 'Good and no problem.' he said and then looked at the talking cat. That was the same kind of cat as Happy, Charlot and Pantherlily. He looked the cat over. 'You are an ... Exceed, right?' he asked and looked questioningly at Lector.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 20:14

While he thought about a name, he looked at the same time at the different requests on the board. "Well, at least then your father wont get angry at me if you get hurt or something," he shrugged his shoulders when she said that she wouldnt be able to do much on one of the two 'small' requests. He then looked over his shoulder at her, "beside, we're from Fairytail, all requests are 'small requests' for us," he said with a big grin

"I am indeed!" Lector said before he folded his arms. "Like the girl said, im Lector, exceed and best friend of Sabertooth's guild master! Who was the one that putted me in charge for taking care of his daughter!" He said all proud on himself. Yoshino sighed softly, "you reLly wont stop, do you?" She muttered before she looked back at Crichton, "what about you? You also got a name?" She looked at him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 20:36

With a dry glance she looked at him. 'Yes ... but I don't want to get bored out of my mind on the request.' she said and bumped him with her shoulder at what he said about everything being a small request for them, since they were in Fairy Tail. 'No comment.' she just said and leant back. 'Alright. The flying piranhas it is then.'

He looked at the Exceed, who introduced himself as Lector, as he started boasting about who he was and what his job was. 'I don't really care who you are, in my eyes you are still a cat.' he said. Knowing from Charlot and Pantherlily, calling them a cat would make them really angry and he was in a really bad mood so he wanted some fun too. He looked at the girl as she asked him if he also had a name. 'My name is Crichton, Crichton Strauss. I am here on a mission from the Fairy Tail guild with another team member and a member of Lamia Scale.' he told her. 'And who are you? That little cat of yours already told you were from Sabertooth and the daughter of the Guildmember, but I don't know your Guild ... so I also don't know who the leader is.'
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:46

he chuckled softly as she didnt replied on the last thing he said, what made his grin to became even bigger. As she choose for the request; 'The Flying Piranha's,' his grin dissapeared again and he continued to think about a name. "What about Team: 'White the Emperor'?" he asked as the same big grin had appeared on his face again, even though he knew that she wouldnt agree to name the team only after himself.

Yoshino busted out laughing as Crichton called Lector a cat, not only because he just called him a cat, but also because of the annoyed expression Lector got, though he didnt say anything. Yoshino whipped off a small tear she got by laughing like that and looked back at Crichton again. "I just told you my name," she muttered softly and with a dry expression before she looked surprised, confused and at the same time a bit suspicious at him, "you dont know Sabertooth?" Lector held a finger into the air and Yoshino immediately covered his mouth with her hand. Like that he wouldnt be able to give rude comments etc. "doesnt the names: 'Twin dragons of Sabertooth' say you anything? In X791, Sabertooth used to be the strongest guild in Fiore, till they lost from you fairies won the grand magic games that year.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 13:56

'Keep dreaming.' she said at his suggestion and noticed his grin. Ofcourse he couldn't be serious with this suggestion, that would be really strange. Meanwhile, she also thought about a name but she couldn't really think of something that would suit them. Hopefully would White come with another name, a more serious one.

He ignored her muttering about that she already told him her name. 'Alright, Yoshino.' he said. As she explained to him how he could now Sabertooth, a small light started to shine. 'Hm ...' he mumbled. 'If I remember correctly, my old man once told me about the Grand Magic Games. He also mentioned Sabertooth, I guess ... but I was more interested in the Magic Games, so it didn't stick with me.' he said. He didn't really care about offending the cat and Yoshino, because his mood wasn't the best already.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 23:29

"What? I could try," he shrugged before he looked around in the guild. Ppl had left and where leaving already what made it easier to notice the ones who staid. Romeo and Wendy where drinking some at the tables, Asuka was chatting some with her parents. He even noticed how Natsu, Happy and Lucy returned from their last request. It really was rare for him to see those three. It would be even rarer for him to see Erza with them. Most of the time, he tried to avoid all of them because he always knew where the conversation would end up with. He continued to look trough the guild and noticed the Thunder god Trible at another table. Ofcourse Laxus and Janella where still inside as well, he actually never saw them leave earlier them himself. Especially Laxus. He let out a small sigh and looked back at Nanaho. "What did you think of, Silver God?" He asked her, first he looked with an all serious expression at her, like a warning that he wouldnt say it twice. But after a moment, one of his mouth corners got up and his serious expression turned into a friendly smile, full of confidence. Actually, somewhere it felt good, not only as a name.

She pouted softly as he admitted that he was more interested in the story of the magic games. "Well, to bad," she said, "i dont really care anyway. You said you where here fir a request, didnt you? I should just watch out if i where you. right now, this isnt a place for fairies to play around," she warned him. Even though her father always warned her to stay at distance from members of the Fairy Tail guild, she couldnt help being interested in them. After all those awesome stories her parents told her ever since she was little, she always wanted to meet at least one of them. Beside, it wasnt like she was able to keep distance as she had to share a room with them
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 13:30

White started to look around in the guild and she followed his gaze, her eyes rested on The Thundergod Tribe. Freed and Bickslow were like uncles to her and Evergreen like an aunt. A smile appeared on her face. Then it occurred to her that Bickslow wasn't with them anymore. She could have sworn that he was sitting with them earlier. White started to talk to her again, naming a suggestion for their team's name, and she looked at him again. 'Silver God? It does sound cool, but why did you choose it?' she asked him and then she suddenly felt something underneath her and startled that badly that she screamed. An all to familiar laugh sounded from underneath her and she looked down, seeing a head with three tufts of blue hair. She swatted the head and two hands covered it, a grinning innocent face with green eyes looked up at her. 'Uncle!' she exclaimed indignantly and looked angry at him. The man chuckled and then looked from White to the board and then back to Nanaho. 'So, kids. What are you doing?' he asked. 'White and I are taking a small request. He just thought of a name.' she explained to the man. 'Oh, nice! What's the name?' he asked and looked curiously at White.

He rolled his eyes with a sigh at her reply. 'Oh, so you are one of those people.' he said. 'I am not going to argue with you, because I don't care either.' It itched him quite a lot that she was trashtalking his guild like that, but he held himself. He wouldn't lower himself to her level and of that little cat.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 14:23

as she suddenly let out a scream, he looked around in the guild. they had caught everyone's attention right now, but since it wasnt because of him, he didnt really care if they also caught Laxus' his attention. he looked with a dry expression at Bickslow because of the way he appeared.though somewhere, he couldnt help but chuckle a bit on the end. he never knew that ppl where able to scare Nanaho that easily that she would even scream. though his expression immediately turned emotionless as Bickslow asked him to say the name. "..Silver.. god," he eventually said, a bit slower and with less emotion as the first time he said. not only because he didnt wanted to repeat it, but also because of the whole scene Nanaho and him made a second ago

"'one of those ppl'? is that meant positive?" she asked before she simply shrugged, "You should be happy, i was only warning you. So, when are you going to show me the room?" She asked a bit impatient
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top