Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 20:24

White
"Yeah, but sparring still is something much different than this," he said as she tried to calm him down a bit. As she asked his opinion about the fight they had just a moment ago, he shrugged his shoulders, "it went fine i guess," he said, "though i have to work on my water body. If it wasnt you, i maybe really had lost my arm at there."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36633
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 02 Dec 2014, 14:48

She chuckled as he mentioned that this was something really different then sparring with each other. 'Alright.' she said with a chuckle. 'Hm ...' she mumbled as he said he should really work on his water body and frowned a little, but with a small smile. 'If you really believe that ... you should work more on it indeed.' It was a lost cause to tell White he said something that wasn't true, so it was best to just go with it.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 02 Dec 2014, 20:33

"What, you dont think so?" He asked after she kind of agreed with his opinion, "you saw what happened back there, didnt you? I cant lose my focus once again." He sighed a bit, "im just not sure if i lost my focus just like that or because the time of the day."

She didnt said anything to Lacon anymore and when the waiter gave the, the plates with those icicles she thanked the man before she quietly started eating on one. "Shall we take a short patrol walk after dinner?" She asked as she looked over at Crichton again
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 16:55

She sighed as he still started to get insecure about his fighting abilities. 'You shouldn't be so hard for yourself. You're fine. Trust me.' she said and looked him in the eyes. As he asked her a question why he lost his focus, she shrugged. 'I don't know ... and now stop worrying about it!' She gave him a push and laughed a little.

With a mouth full he looked up as Black asked him to take a short patrol after dinner. 'Hm-mm-mm.' he mumbled, while nodding. He didn't want to talk with his mouth full, because that would be inappropriate. He emptied his mouth and then looked with a smile at Black eating the icicle. It seemed like she did like it. Even though, she constantly had complained about it that she had outgrown them. You never outgrow something like that.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 19:56

"Im not fine, i probably still got a long way. Beside, people can always get even stronger, i dont really know if there is a limit," he said quietly till she told him to stop worrying about it. "Alright, alright, i'll try," he said before he looked at her again, "what about you? Did you found ny points you want to work on?"

"Then i guess we should start on the beach," she said before she continued eating. As she saw how Crichton was watching her eating, she got a light blush from embarassing and quickly took the last bites before she was done, "you want something after?" She looked at him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Fri 16 Jan 2015, 22:34

I looked at black after she said something about putting a icicle in my face and grumbled then she said something about a patrol walk and start at the beach “sounds good to me” then she ask if we a desert I don’t know if she only meant Crichton or both of us wanted something after “I don’t want anything anymore” stood up and walked to the cash desk to pay the bill and walked back “I paid for all of us” I looked away and then back to Crichton “I also paid for desert if you want it so be it if you don’t want it they got some extra cash” I lifted my shoulders and took a seat next to black and looked away
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1691
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 15:52

She chuckled at White his reply on her saying that he should stop worrying about. As he asked her if she had any points she wanted to work on she thought back, looking at the ceiling. 'Maybe trying not to get too cocky in a fight. I sometimes have that issue. In a real fight that will one day cost me dearly.' she said with a smile. As she thought back, she had to admit that there were moments she became overconfident after a dealing blow on White.

A smirk appeared on his face as she became embarassed of him looking at her eating her icicle. Just as he wanted to reply to her question if he wanted something after, Lacon started to talk. He clenched his hand agitated into a fist as the boy started to behave like a litte brat again. 'No, thank you. I don't want anything after.' he tried to answer Black calmly. He stood up and grunted: 'I'm off, see ya.' He walked outside the building with his hands inside his pockets and looked angrily in front of him. What was that kid his problem? Was he jealous or something? He had the idea he would never understand some people.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 18:03

"Yeah, i know," he said as she admited it how cocky she could be in a fight, "you really should work on that," he lsaid a bit teasily as he laughed a bit. “but don’t try to force yourself to do that,” he said before he looked a bit suspicious over the table to see who’s drink he could steal. “Don’t you think that its somewhere also a part of you?” he continued as he eventually looked back at her again after he noticed that there wasn’t any drink he could steal. He smiled at her for a couple of second before he eventually got up. “im gonna get something to drink. You want something as well?”

She first looked a bit surprised as Lacon suddenly left to the counter. “what are you-?!” she started till she saw how he paid for the food. A bit with conflicting feelings she looked at him as he came back. not really knowing if she should thank him that he paid of everything, or annoyed and angry because how impatient he was. Even before she wanted to response at his behavior, Crichton suddenly left the restaurant. She just watched him leaving for a moment before she sighed and looked back at Lacon, “.. you’ve changed,” she only said softly before she turned around and ran after Crichton, out of the restaurant where she looked around for him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:18

i also stood up and went after black and grapt her arm "im sorry i dont know whats happening to me" i looked to the ground "lets find crichton!"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 23:05

She smiled as he teased her and said trying not to force herself to. 'Hm, maybe.' she said and watched what he was doing. 'What if you just paid for a drink for once?' Her voice sounded dryly and her expression was just as dry. As he asked her if she wanted something to drink too, she chuckled. 'Yes, thank you.' she said.

He was walking through the city and eventually reached the centre. It was quite busy out here, probably because there was a market going on. To divert his mind, he decided to walk through the market and look at the different booths. It didn't really work, though. He kept thinking he needed to go back eventually and he actually didn't really want too because that would mean he had to live with that brat also again. Nah, he would stay here for a while.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 12:30

He pouted softly as she told him to pay for the drink, ".. I wasnt trying on stealing one.. If you think like that.." He lied softly as he only looked at her in the corners of his eyes. He then putted his right hand in his pockets to feel if he had actually brought his walled woth him. "When do you want me to get for you?" He then looked at her again as he felt his wallet

As she realized that Lacon had followed her, she first looked a bit suspicious as him before she let out a sigh, "fine," she said, "i dont want to have Sir Vastia following me if you would cry like a baby at him, asking for his help," she said. " now lets hurry and find Crichton. And listen to me when i say that the moment we find him, you're gonna appologize to him, you hear me?!" She told him as she looked at him with a serious and strict expression
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 15:22

"well you dont have to be so hard on me!"i yeld "i am really trying my hardest here onley you people dont noticed becouse i do it on a divrend way!" i stopped for a moment "i payd the bill so early couse i diddnt want you guys to pay for it i diddnt mean anything bad whit it i diddnt do anything!" i let go of her arm "go and find crichton.. you guys dont want me hanging around you any way so i will appologize when hes back and then i will take my leave." i turnd around but diddnt go any were i just kept standing
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:22

She chuckled as he tried to deny he wanted to steal a drink from someone. 'Sure.' she said and looked at him when he searched his pockets. As he asked her what he could get for her, she thought a bit and then replied: 'Grape juice would be nice.' One mouthcorner she pulled up.

He came across a jewelry booth and went to look at the necklaces and bracelets, at first without the intention to buy something but then he noticed a silver necklace with a ice crystal as a charm hanging from it. He narrowed his eyes and thought it would be really nice as a gift for Black, as an apology for walking out like that. He probably had made her upset. The necklace was 10 silver coins. Searching for his wallet, he hoped Black would accept his gift. He pointed at the necklace that he wanted to buy and gave the booth owner the money. The seller asked if he wanted a bag, but he declined the offer. He took the necklace and stuffed it into the pocket of his jacket.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:47

"Grape juice, grape juice, grape juice," he first repeated for himself, just so he wouldnt foget. It happened quite often that he bought something else for Black except what she asked for. "Alright, i'll be back soon," he said befoe he walked to the bar of the guild where he asked for a glass of grape juice and a glass of water.

She sighed, "where are you talking about? I always want to be with my friends, whatever they do or dont." She slowly took his sleeve, "did you see my face when i recognized you the other day?" She asked as she tried to turn him back by his sleeve. "Its been so long since ive seen you. You never visited us, even White would be happy to see you. But if we stay here and wait till dawn, i wont be able to get back and you wont be able to meet up with White. We first have to complete this request, there for we need to find Crichton. Im not leaving him behind, he's one of my friend and i care about, just like i care about you, if you like it or not," she looked at him with a serious expression
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:52

i need to go Sad(( my boyfriend is here Smile))) so i speek to you guys later :33

a small smile game on my face couse of black her sweet words "well meaby your right i do wanna see black again it would make me happy" i turnd around and gave black a hug "thanks'i let go of her and started to walk "crichton! where are you?"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:12

With an amused smile she watched White leave for drinks. Now he was being like this, she really couldn't imagine he sometimes had temper issues. She waited until the boy would return with the drinks, meanwhile she looked through the guild. A small smile appeared on her face, looking at her Fairy Tail family like that. Her father always told her that she had to look at the members of this guild as family and that she should protect them like she would with her family, that they would definitely do the same in return.

He continued walking over the market, still not feeling like returning. He felt bad for Black for it, but the behaviour of Lacon literally began to crawl under his skin. With his hands in his pockets he walked, with his eyes turned to the ground. He had put the collar of his jacket high up. 'When I decided to go on this quest, I didn't had in mind such an annoying brat would join us. Hack. I didn't even thought of someone of another guild joining us.' he muttered and kicked a pebble away which was lying loose on the ground.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:47

He paid for the drinks and walked back to the table where Nanaho was sitting at. On his way back, he took a short look at the request board where ppl where standing in front of. As he arrived back at the table, he placed the glass of grape juice in front of Nanaho on the table. "There you go," he said before he sat back next to her and took a sip of his water

Her eyes widened as he suddenly hugged her like that, "i-its fine," she said a bit uneasy as she softly petted his back. As he let go off her and suddenly started to walk, she looked up. "Where are y-" she started before he called for Crichton. She smiled softly and ran up to him and as she caught up to him, she walked next to him. "Crichton~!" She started calling him aswell
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 21:37

"where woould he bë?" i started walking trou the marked "crichton!!!"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 14:48

White returned and snapped her out of her thoughts by placing her drink on the table and sitting next to her. 'Thanks.' she said and smiled at him, taking a sip from the grape juice. Placing her arms crossed on the table, she looked in front of her with a little smile. It felt so nice to relax like this after a sparring fight with White. I hope he felt like that too.

He heard two voices call his name and looked back, seeing no one who could have called him. He shrugged and looked in front of him again. 'I must have imagined it ...' he mumbled and got lost in his thoughts again about what had happened, but not so lost that he didn't see where he was heading.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:26

"did something happen?" he asked after he noticed how she was spacing out a bit before he had placed the glass of grape juice on the table. ".. dont worry, i didnt picked a fight with your dad," he already said before he took a sip his water. "i dont feel like arguing with him now. Not till ive had something to eat."

she pulled him back at his sleeve as he started to yell like that. "Dont yell too loud, its still evening. you may wake some children," she said before she looked at the roof of some houses and other buildings. "i know something," she said, before she went trough her knees and placed her hands on the ground. "Ice-make, stairs," she said as she loaded all her energy to let a stair appear, made from ice, which reached above the roof of those houses, where i continued as a small path above the roofs. "Now we can search from above. Much effective and then we dont need to yell," she said
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 12:35

She chuckled at White his reply. 'No, don't worry about it. If you would have picked a fight with my dad I probably would have noticed it.' she said with a teasing undertone in her voice. She took another sip from her grape juice and looked at him with a smile.

Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Fri 20 Feb 2015, 20:12

"Hmm that pretty smart" i followd black up yhe stairs to look for chriton "wait is that him??" i sayd and pointed at him
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 13:22

With his hands on his pockets and his collar high, he walked through the market street with his face pointed to the ground. He wondered how they should continue this request. He really didn't know. Hopefully Lacon would change his behavior towards him or else this could become really unpleasant.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 15:13

he looked a bit surprised and a bit offended up as she said that she would probably have noticed it. but since he was smart enough to knew that she was right, his expression turned into a small awkward smile. “Yeah, probably,” he said, with a small chuckle at the end. “so, what are you gonna do tomorrow?” he then asked her to avoid an awkward silence. It was late already, and he probably had to go home soon after this. he just wanted to know something he could do the next day

At the top of the ice stairs, she waited for him to get up as well. She then started to walk over the path she made and looked into the direction Lacon pointed out after he thought he saw Crichton. She looked around to see if there were any other ppl walking around. But since it was starting to get late, she could just simply make another ice stair down to the ground without hitting someone with it or something. She walked down the stairs and ran up to him, “Crichton!” she called up to him
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 18:05

'Probably help a little with the work in the guild. Why?' she answered his question and looked curiously at him. 'You want to do something together tomorrow?' It sounded totally fun to her to do something together tomorrow. She only didn't know what yet. With a smile she kept looking at him, waiting for his answer.

Again he heard someone calling his name, but now closer by and above him. He looked up an noticed Black and Lacon running over a path made of ice. He stopped walking, he kept looking up at them. 'Hm ... you missed me so much, you came looking for me?' It was a question for both of them. He was actually surprised to see Lacon with Black.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top