Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Fri 03 Oct 2014, 17:33

he looked up as she kept attacking him and when she was almost about to hit him with her dark dragon's nightflame kick, he turned his body into water and didnt put much effort in dodging it, he was as water afterall. when the dark flames around her feet had disappeared, he took her feet before he turned his body back to normal and looked from over het leg at her, "lets stop here," he said before he let go off her foot.

she sighed as he replied like that again and poked his cheek, "oh just shut up," she told Lacon before she walked both of the inside the hotel. she looked around before she went to the reception. "excuse me, we're looking for the manager of this hotel, is he present?" she asked the receptionist. the woman nodded, "i'll call him for you, just give me a moment," she said before she took the phone and tried to call the manager
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36631
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 11:39

She nodded with a smile as he said to stop right there. 'Sure.' she said and pulled her foot back and put it on the ground. 'That was great! We should do it more often.' Suddenly she heard someone slowly clapping and turned her head towards the sound. Her smile widened as it was her dad. So had seen it all. Probably her hit on White too. She hoped so.

He had silently watched the best portion of the fight, that meant the hit his daughter landed on White too. He was actually quite proud of her, because White had the advantage of water. 'Very impressive.' he said and came closer, then looked at White with a blank expression. 'White ...? Do you understand why Nanaho landed a hit on you?' he asked him sternly.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 12:21

I looked up after black poked me did she just do that? "whatever" i responsed on her and folowd her into the hotel and waited for the maneger i was leaning aganst a pall(paal sorry weet niet of ik het goed heb Razz ) i was so grumpy today i dont even know why im just iritated by everything
Deep in thought i grumbelt a bit in myself waiting for the manager
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1690
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 07 Oct 2014, 09:31

he quietly nodded as she told him to do this more often. as he noticed laxus clapping, he looked away again with a blank expression. as he asked him why Nanaho landed a hit on him, he pouted again as he looked back in front of him, though to the grass under their feets. "because.. i wasnt paying attention?" he answered pouting before he continued some more quieter, "that wasnt my fault." after a small silence he looked up at him again with his emotionless expression which he usual had when he was around Laxus. "why where you watching anyway?" he raised an eyebrow, "you still thought we would do anything else than sparring?"

Black waited patiently for the manager to come and looked a bit around, it was a nice hotel with a warm athmosphere because of the red and brown wood. as she was looking around, she notiedLacon standing against a wooden pillar of the hotel. she sighed a bit, they would give the manager a better impression by looking fit, young and excited. something they wouldnt give by complaining all the time while leaning against a pillar. as soon as the manager arrived, she pulled Lacon at his arm away from the pillar, "its not time to sleep yet," she whispered at him before she let go off him and turned around to the manager. "oh, i guess you're the members from the Fairy Tail guild?" he said, "thank you for accepting my request and coming here to help me." Black smiled at him, "its nothing to thank us about," she giggled quietly, "its our job." the manager nodded, "alright, then lets talk about the problem in my office, please follow me," he said before he walked into a hallway to a door in the back.

K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 07 Oct 2014, 16:17

He nodded at what White said to confirm it and folded his arms, looking with one raised eyebrow at him as he said it wasn't his fault. 'It doesn't matter if it was your fault or not ... if this was a serious fight and with a stronger opponent you would have been blown against a wall or you would even be dead.' he lectured his pupil. It was not concern he was lecturing him like that, but because of the promise he made to the boy his mother.

Silently she watched her father and White. She didn't try to intervene or to oppose her dad, because it wasn't really her place. Her father was White his teacher and he had to learn her friend some manners, at least that's what she had heard. Not that she thought White should be learned some manners ... he could be a little rash sometimes, though.

He put a smile on his face as they were being greeted by the manager and then followed the man as he requestes them to follow him. They went through a door and walked into what seemed to be the back of the hotel. His office probably was there. Crichton had so many questions about the mission, but he all saved them for when they were at the place where the man wanted to give them the details.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 15:05

Hmm black was right he didn’t do his best until now he walked whit the manager and the other to what looked like the manager’s office and heard him out after the talk about the thief’s he suddenly stood up “I will show you a room where you all can stay until you guy’s got the thief’s” he walked back to the door and waited for us to follow him “do we all have to stay in one room?”I asked the manager looked up “yes where pretty full this season I’m really sorry I hope it won’t bother you guy’s too much” I knobbed no “it..it won’t bother me I think” but I gave a quick look at black  she was a girl and I hope staying in one room whit 2 boy’s won’t bother her to much
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 15:24

"fine, fine! i already get it now, alright?!" he snapped a bit annoyed at Laxus as he started with telling him how he could have ended as he was facing a stronger opponent. "what do you wanna say with it?" he frowned a him. right now, he wasnt really into hearing how long of a way he had left. right now, his mind was more into learning over his weak points and try to master them.

she listened carefully at what the manager had to say about the thieves that where terrorizing the resort. "we'll do our best to stop them, and like that im 100% sure we will," she said before the manager stood up and showed them to their room. she stayed quiet as she realized that she had to sleep in the same room as the boys. she looked down as her bangs hided her eyes. when she was little, she had multiple times shared a room with White, but now she got older and since this was a different situation.. as soon as the manager left the room, she looked at the boys. if looks could kill. she held out her had to the floor and as she moved the same hand into the air, a huge wall of ice appeared. "dont dare to come over here," she said as she disappeared behind the wall of ice
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 15:35

i giggeld for the first time becouse of black her reaction and the huge wall of ice "well black if it melts i wont help you cleaning it up ya know" i looked over at Crichton "i pick this bed" it was close to the wall of i ice but i diddnt care it was standig close to me and i was to sleepy to walk to the oter bed "im going to take a nap im verry sleepy lets do some trainig and resurch (type fouttte sorry i know) after dinner"i sayd as i was starting to take of my shirt
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 12:26

'Dad, enough ...' she said as she found her father had lectured White enough. With a stern look she looked at him and he looked back at her, although not stern. 'I know you are his teacher and that I shouldn't meddle into your teaching ways, but teachers also have to praise their pupils ... not only lecture.' Her father narrowed his eyes at her, but then sighed and she knew she had won. 'Sometimes I wished you didn't look so much like your mother ...' he muttered a little and then walked away. With a smile she then looked back at White.

He actually wasn't very surprised she stood up for White, because she saw him as her friend ... even though he was against it. She was really as stubborn as her mother. He eventually smiled. He had to admit that was why he fell for her mother. A woman who was really submittive to her husband wasn't really what he was looking for. He entered the guild and walked over to the bar, where he sat down. He watched Janella as she worked, seeing if he needed to help her with something.

He had listened intently to what the manager had told them and ignored Lacon as he stood up and asked for the rooms. His cheeks turned a little red as the manager told them there was only a three persons room left and so they had to sleep in the same room as Black. He looked at what Black did, but was too embarrassed to find it funny, he didn't even reply to it. Completely not minding Lacon claiming one of the beds, he walked over to the other. It appeared Lacon didn't want to change his behavior, so ignoring him would be the best option for now. As he sat down on the bed, he looked at Black who had hid herself behind an ice wall. He couldn't blame her for putting an ice wall between her and the boys, he was kind of embarrassed they had to share a room too.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:52

He pouted a bit as Nanaho interfered with them and told Laxus that he could also praised him sometimes. he looked away at the moment the Laxus left them again and as he heard how the door of the guild closed again, he looked back at Nanaho. "thanks," he started quietly, "but you know that im tough enough to handle the fact of not being praised. its not like i would die without it," he shrugged

after she had made her own closet and some other funiture she needed so she didnt needed to come over at the 'guys part' of the room, she heard Lacon's reaction about having a rest first. "how can you sleep in a situation like this?!" she said before she realized how close his voice was to the wall. "and dont dare to melt the wall!" she warned him. "but i guess, if you're that tired, crichton and i will be starting this request on our own, stop those thieves on our own, take all of the credits and devide the reward in two."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:19

Her skin started to crawl as White said she didn't really had to step in, because he would be able to survive without praise too. 'Alright, remember not to help you then if he is being like that again to you.' she said agitated and looked a little angry at him, after which she started to walk away from the training ground. She should have not intervened and let her dad lecture him. It's not like White was really grateful.

He started to smirk a little as Black vented her frustration onto Lacon. Actually, he didn't really mind the option she mentioned. They originally started with the two of them and he thought they were going to do it with the two of them. It would be a more fun, though. Although, he didn't really think Lacon would accept that option ... since he apparently went on the same quest as them.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:30

he kept pouting a bit before he noticed how she suddenly left like that and he turned around. he watched her for a moment as she walked away from the training area. "what?" he asked quietly, he was just confused how that could make her leave. "Nanaho, i didnt mean it like that," he said after her as he hoped that she would stop. though he was almost sure that that wouldnt be enough why he started to walked after her
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 18:48

I sight "ibwas trying to be nice for the first time..for gods sake." i picked up my shirt and put it on "fine i wont try it again" i walked out the door and Went down stairs stuppid people even if your trying to do your best the pee on you i never want friend!
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:58

As she heard him saying he didn't meant it like that, she stopped for a moment and looked back at him. 'Then why did you say it?' she asked him with piercing eyes. If she couldn't stand one thing, it was if she stepped into an unfair lecture or argument and helped the person avoid more trouble ... she didn't like it even more, because it was her father she had to oppose for White.

With a dry glance he watched Lacon go and then looked back at Black. 'Alright.' he said, but he expected the boy would be back soon enough. 'He'll be back ... I am sure of it.' He then stood up and stretched himself a little. 'Shall we go eat? I am hungry.' He wasn't sure how fast the manager expected them to start with the request, but he was sure he was not going to start on an empty stomach.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 13:15

[i
"its not that i didnt appreciated it," he pouted softly, "but its not like it was the first time he talked to me like that." as he arrived at her, he stopped walking and putted his hands into his pockets, "you know how i am..." he continued a bit uneasy, "i guess i always just want to sound as though as possible."

she looked up as he suddenly heard him leaving like that and she went through the small opening at the end of the wall, "Lacon wai-!" she started but before she was done with her sentence, he was gone already. she bit her lower lip and turned around to Crichton as he told her that he would come back and asked her if they would go to eat. she nodded softly as she looked a bit quiet around her, "yeah, sure," where the only words she could bring out. "i just hope he isnt to much upset that he'll make or get into trouble. sometimes he just as short-tempered as White," she sighed.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 16:20

She sighed as he started to explain himself. 'I know ...' she admitted and then gave him a bump on his arm. 'It would be better if you would stop doing that.' Then she gave him a warning glance and then raised an eyebrow. She thought it had to do with the death of his dad, but she wouldn't bring that up again ... he hated it.

He grunted a little at what Black said and then smiled at her with a chuckle. 'Oh, come on, Black. Surely he wouldn't be that stupid. You shouldn't worry so much.' he said to try and make her feel better. He walked towards the restaurant with her and then sat down alongside a table, looking up at Black with a smile. He really didn't want her to feel bad about that boy, Lacon wasn't worth it really.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 30 Oct 2014, 11:34

Sorry voor de vele type fouten zal het straks even verbeterenaar had daar nu geenn geen tijd voor sorrry(T▽T)

I sat down a table behind black and crichton "i already order for us i remamberd what black liked when she was little only crichton need to order couse i diddnt know what he likes" i said whit a cheeky smile "they bring it to this table"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 30 Oct 2014, 14:05

he pouted a bit as she told him that h better stopped with trying to look tougher then he actually was. "its not that easy," he pouted quietly as he looked away from her before he noticed that the sky slightly started to turn red. "its getting late," he said quietly. he let out a short chuckle, "its the first day ive stayed at the guild this long a day," he said, "i wonder how Black is doing."

"thanks, but like i said, he can act like white sometimes," she said after he tried to make her feel better by telling her that Lacon wouldnt be that stupid to get into trouble. "which means, that he can be that stupid without even knowing," she pouted. "now i think about it, i wonder if white hasnt get into trouble by now already," she thought as she followed Crichton to the restaurant of the hotel and sat down as the other side of the table. but not much later she almost got a heart attack as Lacon suddenly appeared behind her. "gosh," she said as she leaned a bit with her hand on the table, "are you trying to kill me or something?" she said as she panted a bit from shock. as she finally caught her breath and realized that he said, she started to pout a bit, "La-chan, i was little back then. Im not walking around eating icicles all day. beside, i can easily make those myself," she shrugged.
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Thu 30 Oct 2014, 15:04

She watched the sky with him and a slight smile appeared on her face as she heard what he said. 'Yeah, that's true.' she said and then looked at him as he told her he wondered how his sister was doing. 'I am sure she is doing fine ... she can take care of herself and still, Crichton is with her. I am sure she will be alright.' Her face she turned towards the guild and then back to White. 'You want to go back inside or hang around outside a little more?'

He shrugged it off what Lacon said and raised his hand to call a waiter for the menu chart and to order something to drink. As the waiter came he asked for a drink, just a coke though, he needed to be completely at his senses for this request and he also asked for the menu. The waiter said that it would be brought to him within minutes. He looked at Black and Lacon as the man had gone away, but he didn't really listen to their conversation.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Fri 31 Oct 2014, 23:33

I smiled becouse of black her reaction I looked at black "oh i kept thinking you sayd icicles wold be your number one food for dinner for the rest of your life "i giggled "oh and dont call me la-chan i already told you that manny thimes" i sayd way more sirieus
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 21:54

"yeah, i guess you're right," he said when she told him that she was doing fine because she can take care of herself and because Crichton was with her. "but if anything happens to her, i'll soon show him how you're suppose to protect someone," he pouted as he made his hands into fists. as she asked him if he wanted to stay outside or going back insde, he looked at her again, "im not sure, its getting late already. i dont even know if mom is home already," he said before he let out a small sigh, "i guess going back inside is fine."

she sighed when he brought up the memory from the moment she said that icicles where her favorite kind of food for the rest of her life. she became even more embarassed as she tried to make herself as small as possible, "La-chan~ i was 6 when i said that," she said quiet before she poked his arm, "you look aweful with such kind of an expression. did i already told you to smile some more?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 23:41

I still looked at her whit a serious face and raised an I brow “you did?” I said as answer. I saw the waiter coming back whit Crichton’s food “hey can I also order 3 icicles?” I didn’t said it in a nice way. I didn’t mean it like that I should ask it more nicer next time the waiter knobbed his head and walked away
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 24 Nov 2014, 15:46

She started to chuckle as White said that if something happend to his sister he would show him how he was supposed to protect someone. 'Calm down, White. I am sure they're fine.' she tried to calm him down. As he said they could go inside, she nodded. 'Alright.' Together with White, she walked towards the guild and then entered it. She didn't thought her father would mind if she would sit with the black haired boy now, since he let them spar together, so she sat down alongside a table and waited for White to join her.

The waiter returned with his food and put a plate in front of him. With a smile he nodded thankfully at the man and then looked at Lacon as he ordered something, but not really in a nice way. He raised an eyebrow at the boy and then started to eat. He was quite hungry, but what did you expect with such a body as he had.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 24 Nov 2014, 17:53

"i was just saying," he shrugged before he walked with her inside the guild. he first looked a bit around to see who had already returned from their quests in the time he was sparring with Laxus before he did we Nanaho. as Nanaho had found a place to sit, he walked up to her as he looked in the corners of his eyes at the guild master. Not that he would do anything difference if Laxus wouldnt allow him to sit next to her

"i dont know, thats what im asking you," she sighed after Lacon asked her if she really told him to smile some more. her eyes just widened as he order even more icicles, "thought you had already ordered something~" she groaned a bit moody, "you really are worse, be happy that i wont give you an icicle in your face.."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 18:55

As White sat down, she noticed he was keeping an eye on her father. 'Calm down, White. I am sure he won't mind. He even let us spar together.' she said and looked at him with a smile. To try and avert his mind, she asked him: 'How did you think the fight went?' She found it really thrilling to have sparred with someone. She hoped her father would ask her more. Especially since White was already getting quite strong.

He looked up as he picked up what Black said to Lacon and laughed a little. 'Haha, that would be funny.' he said and looked with  small smirk at the white haired boy. He didn't make it a secret he didn't like the boy and he didn't want to either. All the while he continued eating and swapped from looking up at the two to his plate.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top