Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairy Tail - Year X811 - The Next Generation

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 26 Aug 2014, 15:21

With a grin he put his hands in his side as he heard what White said. 'You said that I shouldn't hold back, so I didn't.' he said simply and shrugged. He looked at the bubbles and popped them with his finger as they came close enough. '... maybe, I think it is better if you sparred with someone around your own strength.' he then said and looked back at White to see what he thought of it.
Dalychnea

Female Aantal berichten : 12754
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 26 Aug 2014, 15:42

a smirk appeared on his face after he told him that he should look for someone from his own strength. the moment he was popping the bubbles, White had placed his hands on his back  where he turned one of his arms into water. as Laxus was looking at him again, white quickly moved his arm back in front of him and made a water beam from his arm which went towards Laxus. before it would hit him, the end of the beam turned into a dragon head which digged itself into the ground, it came behind Laxus out of the ground. by doing that, some rocks got lifted into the air. White then held his other hand out towards Laxus as he made some water scythe-like blades which he aimed for the rocks. they hit the side of the rocks but didnt broke them, it only gave them a small push towards Laxus
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

Female Aantal berichten : 36633
Leeftijd : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 26 Aug 2014, 15:48

He didn't even flinch as the waterbeam came towards him and then changed into a dragonhead, digging in the ground and then appearing behind him again. He looked over his shoulder and sighed as he couldn't break the rocks. Then he looked back at White with a dry glance. 'I hope you didn't intend to break those rocks, because if it was ... you failed miserably.' he said, totally not impressed.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 19:30

When I got out I took a look around, hid my face a little under my scarf So I would not look to much suspicious. And began to walk
shirley
Forum moderator

Female Aantal berichten : 1691
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 09:52

he frowned before he started runing towards him. he made one hand into a fist and raised it up. while aiming for him, he covered his fist with water again. "isnt a teacher suppose to let his students stay positive?" he said before he tried to  hit him

as the train had arrived she stood up and followed Crichton out of the train. the building of the station first took her attention and after she stood on the tiles of the station, she turned around and looked at Crichton. "shall we first look for a place t-" she started till someone bumbed into her from behind. "sorry!" the man said hasty before he continued running before Black could even say anything back. she looked along Crichton as she watched how the man dissapeared in the crowd. he was wearing a black, long coat, black hat and black sunglasses what didnt showed his eyes. "what a weird guy," Black pouted before she looked back at Crichton, but as her eyesign rolled over the crowd, a scarf which end flew elegant over the air, caught her attention again. she looked at the person who was wearing the scarf and her eyes widened. soon she frowned again because of her own mind that may was playing with her again. 'its cant be.. but they look so familiar,' she thought.. she looked down a bit as she thought about it. she sighed and looked at Crichton, "give me a moment," she said with a serious expression before she turned around and walked towards the guy with the scarf. because of the scarf, you couldnt see his whole face, but by seeing his blue eyes and sensing something like a cold aura, she got a huge smile on her face. 'he's still alive!' she thought before she ran her last passes to him, "La-chan!! its you!" she laughed as she hugged him for a moment, "why didnt you say anything that you where in the same train?! what did you do all the time? where have you been?" she kept asking as she looked up at him and started teasing him a bit, "where you hiding for us or something?"
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 11:45

He laughed at what White said. 'If you want a teacher who praises your butt off with everything you do, you better find another one!' he said and simply blocked the kid his attack with his right hand by raising his hand. A grin appeared on his face. 'Kid.' he followed in a lower tone and charged his hand with electricity, meaning to charge White with it. Again. 'If you want to come at me, then at least be serious!'

He looked at Black as she started to ask him something, but then was interrupted by someone who bumped into her back. He looked with a frown where to that guy ran. 'How rude ...' he mumbled with his low voice. Then he noticed Black was seeing something and nodded as she told him to give her a moment. 'Alright.' he said and watched her go. He smiled and chuckled a little as she seemed to have gone to someone she knew. Slowly he walked towards Black and her friend and then just stood there with his hands in his pockets, watching the two.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 17:15

I sighed "dont call me la-chan"
i looked at her for a moment couse i dinnt want to awnser all her quetions. i looked away  "yhea its me Lacon and i am kinda bussy couse im on a mission on this eiland that hase something to do whit  Thieves" i looked at her again but this time more sirious but the whole time i spoke to her i diddnt show any emotion
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 12:17

"i am serious!" he said when Laxus said that he wasnt, "i just didnt wanted an old man to hurt his back," he said before he reached an hand out to him and made a huge sphere of water appear which trapped Laxus in. He then reached his other hand out as well before he swang both of his hand to each other, which created two big waves in the water sphere which where going to hit Laxus at both sides of his body

as he told her about his mission about thieves on this island, she immediately let go of him again. "seriously?" she frowned a bit from confusing before she looked over at Crichton, "i guess something went wrong with taking the request," she said bfore she looked at Lacon again, "or maybe something happened at Lamia Scale." she then looked up and did a step out from between Crichton & Lacon. "im not sure if you know family Vastia," she said as she looked at Crichton, "but this is Lacon Vastia from Lamia Scale. he's a good friend of white and me and our fathers have known each other for a long time since they learned their ice magic from the same teacher," she told him before she looked over at Lacon again, "this is Crichton Strauss, which his awesome take over magic he’s the man of the guild and from today we're the newest team of our guild, Team Frost Werecats," she introduced him excited
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 19:04

i looked out my window hoping that lacon will be save he said he diddnt want companie but that was becouse i learnd him that friends will dei no matter what happend

I sighed "well nice to meet you" but I diddnt say it like i was happy or something. I diddnt need friends i turnd my back to them "well Now looks like we have the same mission so we will bump in on each other a lot I paused for a few seconds "we can go on this mission to together" i paused again and turnd my head a little to look at black for a fuw seconds "but dont walk in my way and let me do my job" i said whit out any emotion
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 10:57

He sighed as White trapped him into a sphere of water and didn't do anything, just waited for the waves to wash over him. The sphere 'broke' as the waves touched it and then he washed away a little with it. Soaking wet he stood up. 'Alright ... I hope you had your fun now.' he said and swatted some water of his arms. '... and now I can't continue, because than I will electrocute myself. If you want to go on, I will get Nanaho for you.'

As Black introduced him to her friend as the man of the guild he scratched uneasily his head. 'Don't introduce me like that ...' he said with a chuckle. 'My old man is, not me ...' He raised an eyebrow at how Lacon replied. He leant a little towards Black. 'Do we really have to team up with this guy?' he mumbled and looked a little troubled. This guy could really ruin the fun of just going on a mission, in fact ... it appeared Lacon decided to do that already.

Last edited by Cloudjumper on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 11:57

i looked out my window hoping that lacon will be save he said he diddnt want companie but that was becouse i learnd him that friends will dei no matter what happend

"whattever" i started walking "are you guy's goming or nor i will beat up those thieves by my self if you dont hurry up" i looked away again "you 2 you would get in my the way otherwise" i said more softley
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 15:12

as he noticed that Laxus was soaked wet, he covered his mouth with the back of his hand as he tried not to burst out laughing, thought he couldnt stop some multiple chuckles slipping from between his lips. as he told him that he couldnt continue like this and if he wanted to continue, that he would ask Nanaho, White looked up with big excited eyes, "are you telling me that i can train with her? which means, that i can hang out and spent time with her? really? alright!" he said before he quickly turned around and walked back to the guild

"dont walk in my way and let me do my job," she repeated Lacon's reply after she introduced the two guys at each other, "you havent changed at all~," she giggled before she looked at Crichton when he told her that his father was the man of the guild, "arent you both?" she asked as she tilted her head a bit and looked i the corners of her eyes at Lacon, "dont worry, im sure he'll come in handy." she then turned around to Lacon again, "we better first talk with the requestor and find a place to stay over at night."
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 17:31

He noticed White chuckling and holding back his laughter and as he walked back into the guild all excited, because Laxus approved of him training with Nanaho he called out after him: 'Only training! I will come back once I am dried up to watch you two!' Then he sighed and walked back into the guild also. His wife and daughter were at the bar, Janella noticed him first. She covered her mouth, very amused apparently. 'Oh dear ... what happened to you?' she asked chuckling and then Nanaho looked at him with a amused smile. 'White gave me a shower ...' he rumbled with his low voice. Immediatly Nanaho jumped of her seat and ran to the back, saying: 'I'll get your coat!' 'I will get a towel, wait here.' his wife said and she walked from behind the bar also to the back.

She found her father his coat, a long black one with fur on the edges, and ran with it towards Laxus. Her mother also walked back with a towel and noticed he was waiting for her behind the bar. She smiled at him and then started to rub his hair dry, while he groaned a bit of annoyance. 'Don't look so grouchy, dear.' she said and gave him a kiss on his lips, then she went outside to hang the towel to dry. With a smile Nanaho gave her father his coat and put it around his shoulders. 'It's alright now, Nanaho. Go train with White.' he said with a soft tone in his voice. 'Alright.' she said and walked back to White. 'Shall we go then?'

He sighed as she asked him the question if they weren't both the man of the guild. 'I hope so ...' he mumbled at what she said to him about Lacon. 'I hope at least that he doesn't ruin the fun for us.' He nodded at what Black said. 'That's a good idea, Black ... you got the information right? To where we need to go to find the requestor.'
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:42

with a big smile he walked into the guild as he saw how Nanaho and her mother left to get a towel and a dry coat for Laxus. he chuckled a bit again as he saw how soaked Laxus was. as Nanaho and her mother returned, he slowly started walking towards them and as Laxus told his daughter that she could go train with him, his big smile from earlier had already turned into a small friendly smile as he looked at Nanaho. "if you want to," he shrugged his shoulders as he took a last glimp at Laxus and putted his hands in his pockets.

she nodded after Critchton had asked her if she had the information and took the paper out of her bag. "its all written on here," she said, "the requestor is the hotel manager, so i guess we should just visit the hotel, then we can also arrange a place to sleep." she then turned around to walk to the entrance of the other side of the station, "lets go~" she said as she took Lacon at his arm and started to pull him with her, just to make sure that he couldnt try to escape from them or something
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:58

She nodded with a smile and then walked out of the guild, where she waited a bit for White. 'Where did you train with dad?' she asked him. She already had an idea, but she wanted to know for sure. With questioning eyes she looked at him. She actually found it kind of fun her father had approved she could train with White. It wouldn't surprise her, though, if her father would check on them if he had dried up a little.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 13:15

"behind the guild, at the open field," he answered on her question where he has been training with her father. "thats the usual place you know," he said as he walked next to her to the back of the guild. "i'll try to let you stay dry, but i cant promise anything," he said as they had arrived at the field and got in front of her with a 10m distance between them. "but dont worry, i'll go easy on a girl like you," he continued teasing her
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 21:45

She nodded as he answered her question, then she looked dryly at him because he was teasing her. 'You don't have to go easy on me, because I certainly won't with you.' she said. She looked at him as he made a 10m. distance between them. A dark aura started to surround her and she shouted: 'Wing slash of the dark dragon!' Her arms were being enveloped in darkness and she slashed it towards White from the left to the right, aiming for his left side.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:10

he slightly smirked as he heard how she announced her attack, like actually every one of the guild did. since there wouldnt be any thunder of electricity in her attack like her father had, it was much easier for him to dodge. he just stayed there without moving. psychical attacks, without electricity, wouldnt hit him that much because of his water body. if she would hit though him, he could simple restore it
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Wed 01 Oct 2014, 21:51

He was just staying where he was, but she didn't let it distract her. Before she would land a hit on him, she jumped back. She was positive he was going to do something as she came too close and she was not planning to fall for it. Suspicious she looked at him and followed each of his movements, preparing to make a counterattack if he tried something.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Wed 01 Oct 2014, 22:06

he chuckled a bit as she looked with such an suspicious expression at him, "whats wrong? you've got scared?" he teased her again and when he realized that she was following all of his movements and waiting for him to attack, he placed his hands in front od his chest and made a water sphere between them from where out he made several water beams which where all aimed for Nanaho and after he shoot them at her, he ran behind it. is the beams wouldnt hit her, he would hit her with his arm of water
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Thu 02 Oct 2014, 06:48

I pult my arm back and followd black i diddnt want to make any friends but i trust her a little bit so i walkt behind herto the hotel "friends will dei no matth"er what" i sayd really soft thinking out loud "…cant we walk a little faster? ……Im hungry"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Thu 02 Oct 2014, 19:09

She evaded the water beams athletically and then got hit by White his water arms. Now she understood she was at a disadvantage, but she wouldn't let that get in the way of fighting back. To stop his attack she did talon of the dark dragon. Steam was coming from White his water arms as it had evaporated. 'Dark Dragon's Iron Fist!' she then called out and her fist was being enveloped in darkness, which she punched towards White his stomach.

He looked at Lacon through his eyecorners as he started to whine about being hungry. 'It doesn't matter if we walk faster now, we are not going to eat before we talked to the requestor and we found a place to stay overnight.' he said, a little agitated. He hoped their companion would behave himself when they were at the requestor's, they should show them at their best so the man ... or woman ... would see they were really the ones for the job.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  K.Lenno.02 on Fri 03 Oct 2014, 11:34

he looked up as she made his arm to evaporate. he immediately moved away from her and slowly restored his arm. if he would had turn back the rest of his water arm to normal, he would have lost his arm. for a moment and with surprised eyes, more like a bit shocked, he looked at his hand. it wasnt like he didnt knew that he could lose some limbs if his water body would evaporate, but now it even almost happened, as he heard how she announced her attack again, he woke up from his thoughts and looked at her. before he could turn his body into water again, she had already hit him in the stomach.

she looked over her shoulder at Lacon as he pulled back his arm and pouted a bit as she heard what he just said, "if thats the way you think, then i finally understand why you dont have any other friends," she said quietly. before she could say anything on his response of being hungry, Crichton told him that they first needed to visit the requestor and make sure they have a place to sleep. "He's right," she said, "but its a hotel we're going to, so if you're lucky they have a restaurant," she told Lacon again, "but we wont eat after we've done everything thats more important," she said
K.Lenno.02
WebMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shirley on Fri 03 Oct 2014, 13:12

Sorry ig my english sicks so much it harder to writhe it down on the phone

I looked away she heard me... "i dont want any friends i dont need them" i looked up and and sawbthe hotel "look the hotel"
shirley
Forum moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalychnea on Fri 03 Oct 2014, 16:57

Because he wasn't paying attention for some reason, she hit him right in the stomach. A smirk had appeared on her face and she was able to exploit every opening he had. 'Dark dragon's Nightflame Kick!' she called out again and her feet was being enveloped in dark flames and made a kick motion from the right to the left, aiming for his right side.

He didn't pay attention to the mumbling between Lacon and Black, since it was probably private they spoke about. Lacon announced they arrived at the hotel and he nodded. 'Right ... let's go talk with the hotel manager then.' he said and looked from Black to the white haired boy. Then he went in the hotel.
Dalychnea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top